Recent Activities

• Lamesoeur -

Replied to the thread Guilde « Les Âmes Sœurs » (Thetford).

UP, nous recrutons encore, venez nous rejoindre !
  • sangesaza -

Posted the thread N10-007 dumps.

Thread
    I were given ninety% Marks. I trust now on all of the claims made my DumpsKey Practice Questions that regarded to me bombastic previous to my result. Great DumpsKey! Alex N10-007 Exam, N10-007 questions, N10-007 exercise take a look at, N10-007 exercise…
  • derrr -

Replied to the thread Молодая гильдия ищет боевых товарищей.

• Relgok -

Replied to the thread The-Fallen /// PVP/ZVZ Gilde, Gold Rang.

• Bieve -

Replied to the thread For the love of god, ban holy staff from CD.

Quote from Clasics: “Suggestions: 1. Remove the mana regen passive from holy and nature staff. They don't need it, there are plenty of other items who can help, like royal cowl or mana pots. 2. Remove the self healing mechanic. Healers are designed to…
  • Warkli -

Posted the thread Mastering a weapon of a kind (or a gear).

Thread
    Hi guys. I'm playing albion for a month now. And i'm ignorant about the skill calculation. When you play with fire staffs for example. It says on the destiny board that "+0.1 bonus item power for all fire staffs" in one specific staff. Is that mean that…
  • teopower89 -

Replied to the thread Faction farming in pve.

Quote from JordWasTaken: “Points from dungeons has been nerfed. ” can you pls link me where this is written if anywhere? Or is it something you have experienced in the test server?
  • lordkazzy40 -

Liked Loucipher’s post in the thread Hello peoples.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the world of Albion, @Aveol_the_Wanderer! This game will let you explore your creativity in a bit different fashion... as in finding ways to spend your time in the world :) Regarding the community - yes, it is indeed a part of the experience.…
  • teopower89 -

Liked Alysandra’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Like (Post)
    Imagine complaining about this when you guys routinely gank 1 person that has no way of fighting back with 10 players in gear that's worth nothing. Making millions upon millions upon millions from transporters, and now you even have more red-zones…
  • teopower89 -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread What happens to my old Faction Standing?.

Like (Post)
    Apart from what @Obelis mentioned above, I would like to add the simple definitions of what Faction Points and Faction Standing mean. - Faction Points: These are the currency that you can use to purchase faction items. - Faction Standing: This is your…
  • Elestir -

Replied to the thread For the love of god, ban holy staff from CD.

If you damage him enough and he heals self too much, he will eventually be affected by healing sickness and then you should be able to kill him as his heals won't be too efficient anymore. I am not saying that this will work in your case, but I've seen…
  • NutsLess -

Replied to the thread NEVER FEAR Recrute!!!!!.

• I trust you are aware of this issue: twitch.tv/wolfo70/clip/Abstrus…&tt_content=clips_viewing Players with a decent amount of CC can transform HG from “who has the best skills” to “who has the most CC”. The raising lava mechanics are a cool way…
  • Odiseo9 -

Replied to the thread [ Honoris ] Más que un gremio: una familia. [PvP PvE ZvZ y memes].

• Elestir -

Replied to the thread mobility bonus for soloers.

I am not against any kind of play, I just like balance (between survival chances and killing chances) and variety (many options for player to play the game). Right now if you as a solo player want to participate in open world pvp, you pretty much have to…
  • Korboz -

Replied to the thread Portaler - A Roads of Avalon Mapping tool.

Just wanted to give an update on this. Portaler is going strong and I'm still continually updating. Despite what I said early on in this thread, it's free for any group of any size. Just fill out a ticket on Discord. portaler.zone
  • GluttonySDS -

Liked Phosphia’s post in the thread Faction Warfare [Faction Warfare] Larger Objectives.

Like (Post)
    It's clear with the testing today that we need large scale objectives. Current outposts are undefendable in large scale. Also, consider limiting non-lethal to blue zones.
  • Sacrifice -

Posted the thread Are giveaways allowed?.

Thread
    Was hoping to run a giveaway this weekend, but just wanted to make sure. The terms of the giveaway would be something like... Go like my twitter and twitch to be entered, etc. etc... I just wanted to check and make sure it wasn't bannable before I…
  • GluttonySDS -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare [Faction Warfare] Larger Objectives.

Quote from Tabor: “I am not against the addition of 10 man HGs but I fear they will gain little traction as anything requiring numbers and organization will always be played much less. I think you would have been much better off focusing on a 3v3…