Recent Activities

• Dragosin -

Liked cymerilxarwyn’s post in the thread SBI is a joke.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hostility: “idk what you guys are talking about. this was a great meme ” This game is a meme. Germany lost every war so they had to fuck us another way.
  • Blatta -

Replied to the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Died in Elwood, then some 100 suicides to get in Caerleon again without success for an hour. Haven't expected more from "Events" in Albion though , so all good lel
  • Dragosin -

Liked Xmeik’s post in the thread Event Death Compensation!!!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Well all the "free gear" was gone before anyone could get their hands on it, we all still try and participate, and all in all it's a horrible experience. Doubtful I re-up my premium. Waste of silver and a waste of time.
  • Xmeik -

Couldn't get free gear, used my own, walked through realmgate and instantly died. Unable to return, in perpetual combat and lost all gear from just AOE. Horrible experience. Doubtful I re-up my premium. Waste of silver and a waste of time.
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Shozen.

C'mon he was probably hungry, so all okay Enjoy your meal, happy that you streamed..
  • Venstar -

Horrible event, you had a very interesting idea and had everything to make a great event, however, a HORROR application, waste of time.
  • Xmeik -

Liked Pekuses’s post in the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Like (Post)
    If u cant make events, DONT DO IT.
  • Xmeik -

Replied to the thread Event Death Compensation!!!!!!.

Well all the "free gear" was gone before anyone could get their hands on it, we all still try and participate, and all in all it's a horrible experience. Doubtful I re-up my premium. Waste of silver and a waste of time.
  • Hollywoodi -

• Eternalhaze -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Like (Post)
    Im surprised people are surprised.
  • Eternalhaze -

Liked Cysper’s post in the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Like (Post)
    The lack of planning for this event was incredible, and the apathy shown on the twitch channel was the perfect dressing.
  • Hollywoodi -

• DOLKI -

надеюсь стримит это говно кто нибудь разрабам стало стыдно наконец
  • DOLKI -

тупой ваш бот. печает что попало.половину не я писал а тупой ваш ботяра
  • blappo -

Replied to the thread Dont make fake events.

We all went to caerleon NAKED because u said we would get GEAR... then we are all locked out of like 10 different zones we are fighting to get into NAKED then we stand around naked then event starts but none of the chests or portal lock stones even…
  • Salzur -

Liked Pekuses’s post in the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Like (Post)
    I think that shows how people are demanding of events and quests.
  • Herez -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Like (Post)
    Im surprised people are surprised.
  • Zikeman -

not defending the event because it was a steaming pile of trash... but on the event page it says they will be providing gear sets for it. so if you lost gear trying to do that i dont really think its on them
  • Olehammy -

Replied to the thread SBI is a joke.

Disagree, was a lot of the fun to go out and fame ava mobs. Was a great opener to the bz for alot of new players in my guild and was ez quick fame. Going miss this event. 10/10 would ava again My bad wrong event. Idk anything about the carleon one, my…
  • Hostility -

Liked cymerilxarwyn’s post in the thread SBI is a joke.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hostility: “idk what you guys are talking about. this was a great meme ” This game is a meme. Germany lost every war so they had to fuck us another way.