Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• d3qu -

Replied to the thread wyspa.

Jak im żarcie się skończy to nie będą pracować czyli nic nie wytworzysz. Spokojnie nie umierają/nie znikają wystarczy ich nakarmić i wraca do normy.
  • Доброго дня, славный народ Альбиона, из сообщества «inflame » я (что в EVE онлайн сидит, и в ммо мобильных). Да и создали мы гильдию, чтобы вместе…
  • czterypalce -

Replied to the thread wyspa.

Hmm, jeszcze jedno... czym skutkuje nie karmienie personelu na wyspie? Chodzi mi o tych wszystkich rzeźników, drwali itp.
  • Psycha -

Replied to the thread Suggestion from a new player..

Quote from Gimbo: “Sounds like what you are looking for is called a HCE (Hard Core Expedition) They all take place in a variety of non PVP instances and offer good fame at higher level maps. Only difficulty is finding a good group to clear them with as…
  • Owlsane -

Replied to the thread Sword W ability.. "Block". 4 in 1.?.

Just remove the reflect damage, save the invincibility frame, shorten the cd to the original one and buff the unusued w on sword like interrup and it will be balanced.
  • Geddar -

Replied to the thread Вопрос по пакету основателя..

Попробуй нажать шестерёнку в правом верхнем углу, там выбери пунк Claim rewards. За набор ветерана не давали ни маунтов, ни шмот. Только золото и сертификат (табличка)
  • hypnoticshadow -

Replied to the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Quote from Eternalhaze: “Disarray is a garbage mechanic for the least skill-requirement playstyle that is zvz. Legit, my German Shepard can zvz, it's so fucking brain-dead. Bring back ways for small groups to compete and put a hard or artificial limit…
  • hypnoticshadow -

Liked Eternalhaze’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    Disarray is a garbage mechanic for the least skill-requirement playstyle that is zvz. Legit, my German Shepard can zvz, it's so fucking brain-dead. Bring back ways for small groups to compete and put a hard or artificial limit on group/alliance size and…
  • GluttonySDS -

Replied to the thread What do people think of [Arch] ?.

Quote from Neesh: “We've been in ARCH for a while, so this is my opinion about the alliance: Good things about ARCH: - They give small guilds a chance (even now), so new players can enjoy black zone content, specially ZvZ. - They got a relaxed…
  • Owlsane -

Replied to the thread Remove RNG from seed yield.

This is the first time i've seen someone complaining about the seed RNG in 2 years of me playing this game.
  • Psycha -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread Ganking..Risk vs Reward.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sharaal: “What's the issue? You can get some silver if ganking in groups. And? ” it is in the subject - 1-2 mio without any risk consistent.. Gatherer might do 1-2 mio per hour, too, though the risk is much higher
  • Psycha -

Liked Equart’s post in the thread Ganking..Risk vs Reward.

Like (Post)
    Trash rate 90%, balance it for solo players. So even if you was killed by zergs/3+ people they will get nothing. I dont mind to die in pvp fair/unfair fights , but snowball effect for such hunters is huge.
  • Eternalhaze -

Replied to the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Disarray is a garbage mechanic for the least skill-requirement playstyle that is zvz. Legit, my German Shepard can zvz, it's so fucking brain-dead. Bring back ways for small groups to compete and put a hard or artificial limit on group/alliance size and…
  • Owlsane -

Replied to the thread Bow W (ray of light) is OP !.

Quote from Exthanilious: “I am seeing some useless comments they are most probably bow players so dont even wanna answer them cause they already know that spell is op ! ” You're cute.
  • ein sonntäglicher push
  • moking -

Replied to the thread What do people think of [Arch] ?.

Arch has a potato guild with 100% tax.Luring new players and scamming them.
  • TheMarvin -

Replied to the thread SAY MY METATRONE recrute!.

Liked Cakie’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Neef: “Quote from Arghun: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Whin: “Haven't you forgotten a zero in each damage %? This numbers look ridiculous for me, the objective of that is to make the new zvz mechanics more even. If we go 25…
  • Psycha -

Liked Roccandil’s post in the thread The world still sucks.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jbirdx90: “Now I know that the outlands will be changing again with the queen update but it doesn’t even matter. The world still sucks. I know this game is labeled an MMORPG but it truly isn’t. When I log into this game all I see is a…