Recent Activities

• Rolahn -

Replied to the thread Fishing Laborer Questions.

Good Evening! First things, First! As a T4 Laborer they don't benefit from your T5 Trophies since they're not T5 themselves. The value you're seeing is the happiness their receiving from Trophy's alone and not their overall Happiness. Whenever providing…
  • Spankpaddles -

Replied to the thread Looking for a PVP focused guild.

Still looking. Im not trying to be a number that gets lost in the sauce. Im also not keen on sitting in a voice channel waiting to get picked up. I prefer music of splerging comms. Either your guild pvp's together or you're just a group that forms for…
  • Not everyone has access to hideouts with chests that have super huge tabs and you can make more than 1, Really depending on how much you want to spend I believe you can buy as many as you want as long as you have the money, Why only 1 small tab for the
  • kmellia -

Posted the thread Ideas for farmers/herborists.

Thread
    I really like the farm aspect of the game but little is done for us, farmers. We can not spend learning points to level up or use tomes of insight so it takes a very long time to master some branches. To add more fun and give some prestige to this…
  • kmellia -

Posted the thread Add seasons to spice up a little bit the game.

Thread
    Even if there are biomes you could add seasons. Not big changes but some details that could affect the game. For example, on winter, there would bee bare trees (for the aspect instead of the normal leafy trees) and maybe wood, leather, fiber ressources…
  • SERVERIPPLEASE -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Gerrit: “Quote from SERVERIPPLEASE: “HCE нужно чтобы бездари пофармили серебро и не ныли про отношение к ним и что их меняют как пешек(как собак…
  • Quote from SERVERIPPLEASE: “HCE нужно чтобы бездари пофармили серебро и не ныли про отношение к ним и что их меняют как пешек(как собак меняют и это правильно)и также чтобы гильдия не упала в канаву ” Зачем же вы бездарей в гильдию берете?
  • kmellia -

Posted the thread Ideas for new decorations for our personal islands.

Thread
    I'm the kind of player who reaaaaally likes to decorate my island. Now it is decorated for Halloween and next week I'll change for xmas decoration. It changes with the seasons and the festivities. Since the beginning of the game a lot more decorations…
  • VENOM_DNY -

Liked SOOSMAR’s post in the thread cant download the game in windows.

Like (Post)
    hi . I need some help with downloading data . I download and install game but when it comes to download data after download 300 or 400 MB , show an error {could not verify identity of the update site ,please go to albiononline.com and download a fresh…
  • coffeelord -

Liked Tomperon’s post in the thread HCE worths much more than Corrupted Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    First game i see people complaining that an end game content gives "too much reward". Also this fórum is tóxic, all day someone moaning and crying...Man up guys.
  • kmellia -

Liked Amoebius76’s post in the thread All my Xmas decorations droped to a 25% durability.

Like (Post)
    Hey there, that was an oversight on our side. You should be able to repair them for free though.
  • Chaakka -

Posted the thread Потеря вещей из-за лагов.

Thread
    Сегодня в красной зоне решил зайти в соло данж. После входа в него игра зависла, меня отключило от чата и я перезагрузился. Когда все прошло я увидел, что меня добивает другой игрок. X( Так как у меня не было возможности…
  • Some people only use their personal island to farm and others to build houses for laborers so there are a lot of plots that are never used. You could put an option when we first create our island where we choose a mode. Farmer mode : Only one slot for a…
  • MaliciousHunter -

Replied to the thread Suppliers needed.

• Gerrit -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from SERVERIPPLEASE: “HCE нужно чтобы бездари пофармили серебро и не ныли про отношение к ним и что их меняют как пешек(как собак меняют и это правильно)и также чтобы гильдия не упала в канаву ” Зачем же вы бездарей в гильдию берете?
  • Epidemy -

Replied to the thread Bloodletter.

Quote from kheeta: “Are u suppose to post that vid in every topic? Bloodletter is OKish weapon Overpowered or underpowered are BUILDS Using OP taproot double reflect - you’re winning Using other setups - losing ” Lmao so you're one of those people…
  • Epidemy -

Replied to the thread So.. Will you nerf bloodletter or what?.

Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Epidemy: “Simply get good at the videogame, Legal had the right idea. [youtube.com/watch?v=aqCRMQQE9Wg&feature=youtu.be] ” And what?Like a said higher - taproot is OP vs other offhands If we compare two different offhand…
  • coffeelord -

Liked hFly’s post in the thread HCE worths much more than Corrupted Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    Stop complaning that people are on HCE just because you wanna kill people with 8.3 mp and you can't on Stalker CD. People on HCE are fucking your gameplay? No. Are you out of content because of HCE? No. CDs are SOLO content, HCE is HIGH LEVEL GROUP…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread blood letter Vs Purity robe.

Quote from blappo: “What is the intended outcome if a blood letter slides at an active purity robe? should their dmg go through before they are knocked back? that is what I am seeing, which feels odd since the slide gets interrupted.
  • You invade a dungeon, they are a rat blasting through mobs. You manage to keep up, kill them while being wailed on by the mobs, but get knocked down for your trouble. While you need 3 minutes to standup, you get booted back to your own dungeon far…