Recent Activities

• Savne -

Liked Akumaia’s post in the thread EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS.

Like (Post)
    Easy anti-cheat keeps disconnecting me because „launch the game trough the game launcher„ I do that always lol and keeps disconnecting me. <X
  • Deathskills -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread Does Albion wants PVE players?.

Like (Post)
    " It's not drama, i am ready to quit since the game doesn't match what i like to do " Well this game is advertised as heavily pvp game, and you wanting solo pve ... i mean come on bruh
  • Savne -

Liked Jaynel’s post in the thread EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS.

Like (Post)
    After 4 days (approx 15 hrs) trouble shooting and 30 mins with albion support I'll wade in now. Now referred to EAC and awaiting a response to my ticket. Symptoms: log in and get booted after 1-2 minutes game play anywhere in the world city or…
  • Blenfjorn -

Posted the thread Boot Kisser.

Thread
    You might say Non-Faction PvP in the Yellow Zone is a waste, and you would normally be right. But if you try hard enough, you can find some good content using Yellow Zone mechanics. Here is such a story. We dove this Yellow Zone Group Dungeon and forced…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Reduce the range of staffs and bows.

Insert Dio vs Jojo reference here. Dio:ho ho you are coming closer to me? Jojo: i cannot hit you if i dont come closer btw the only bow that can hit you off screen is whispering bow. which has about 18 meters. your screen can see at normaly18 meters…
  • ST1NK -

Liked SkylighterHK’s post in the thread Patch 5 Brings Black Market and Mobile Improvements.

Like (Post)
    It is quite annoying that the description cannot be displayed.
  • foo -

Liked heathmund’s post in the thread Dungeon Chest Loot.

Like (Post)
    So my friends and guildmates discuss this all the time. Currently running T7 or T8 solo dungeons and waiting the 90 seconds is by far the best way to sustain money, or in almost all cases make money while fame farming. The loot in black zone T7 and T8…
  • attison -

Replied to the thread Team Glitter Recruitment.

• LuisPinkman -

Posted the thread Black Market.

Thread
    Good morning, I am writing to inform you that we have problems with the game and recent updates. Let me explain ... I am the currency master of my guild, therefore I am in charge of economics. I was doing economics for the Black Market, to be able to do…
  • Crazier -

Posted the thread Iphone SE first generation.

Thread
    The iphone SE first generation can run albion? Does anyone have experience using this device?
  • MrShibbles -

Posted the thread Someone is currently logged in.

Thread
    I got disconnected and couldn't reconnect because someone was logged in on my account. Except, it was me logged in. The system should recognize my IP and the fact that I disconnected and allow me to log back in.
  • Bumpers
  • DrizztOfSothebys -

Liked CigNus’s post in the thread still too much rats in corrupteds... a simple solution..

Like (Post)
    You could also... stop trying to force everyone into your playstyle as well. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ People like CD's for the pve/fame/convenience and fairness of 1v1 divers (invaders)
  • DrizztOfSothebys -

Liked heartlessgamer’s post in the thread Is the game worth playing in 2020?.

Like (Post)
    I will throw my take in here for anyone reading through replies to arrive at a decision. I have played MMOs since text MUDs in the 90s; and would rate my favorite MMOs as Ultima Online, Dark Ages of Camelot, and World of Warcraft. I just started…
  • Dollhouse -

Posted the thread Le Patch #5 est en ligne..

Thread
    d0e8d2346aa1f918cb6a8893642235c7b67f4b92.jpeg Le Patch # 5 apporte des améliorations au Marché noir et à la version mobile ainsi que de nombreuses corrections de bugs. albiononline.com/fr/news/patch…arket-mobile-improvements
  • Callidh -

Posted the thread Edit Buy Order Bug.

Thread
    Caught this bug with the Market where instead of needing the money only for the setup fee, to modify an already existing buy order, it asks for the full order value again, despite the original value still being stored in the Market. Screenshot as proof:
  • FreedomGuard -

Liked Guardians’s post in the thread [LAF] Guardian Pact is calling all nerds!.

Like (Post)
    Guardian Pact is a competitive casual guild. We focus on teaching our guild members about the game and working as a team. We do daily guild activities that include gathering, dungeons, and pvp. PVP consists of faction flagging, hunting reds, or ZvZ. Our…
  • Alysandra -

Replied to the thread still too much rats in corrupteds... a simple solution..

Quote from Gunnar216: “Quote from Alysandra: “i'm sure there are some zero risk games out there with similiar game-setting to this mixed one if you want, take care. ” I'm sure there are some straight PvP games out there and plenty of battle arena…
  • Jaynel -

Replied to the thread EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS.

After 4 days (approx 15 hrs) trouble shooting and 30 mins with albion support I'll wade in now. Now referred to EAC and awaiting a response to my ticket. Symptoms: log in and get booted after 1-2 minutes game play anywhere in the world city or…