Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Faerch -

Replied to the thread The Roundtable ⚔️ Eng. EU/NA - Fort Sterling.

• Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Just a little question..

Quote from DitadorVogt: “where I can fish in salty waters? ” should be able to find plenty or Salty waters in the Rants section of the forum ;)
  • MatchaBear -

Posted the thread [RELEASE] Discord Assistant Bot Emilie.

Thread
    Meet the Assistant A Discord bot that fetch market prices from the Albion Online Data Project. Github eg_price.png Background This was originally a bot I made for my trading-focused guild, and have served us well for many months. As I had been away…
  • Diegofla7 -

Posted the thread Falha de conexão.

Thread
    Baixei o Albion mobile hoje e n consigo logar , quando toco em login carrega um pouco e da falha de conexão tente mais tarde
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Fame changed?.

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Tier 7 and 8 Mob Fame Changes With increased quantity of and access to high-tier zones, the Silver and PvE kill Fame given by T7-T8 mobs has been reduced. The Avalonian Grail Buff (see above) gives high-level players additional…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Spoiler Alert -Future of Albion.

did you forget to copy-paste the rest of your useless post from the other thread here?
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Might come back, have some questions for you guys.

Quote from Kinrad: “well if thats the case it doesn't sound like they fixed anything, they need to make it so a small guild can set up a base in the black zone with trade buildings a market and whatever else they need. ” A small guild can do that.…
  • Heyayajajaja -

Replied to the thread BZ cities.

They probably will add such system also in this game: wiki.eveuniversity.org/Clones
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Worros’s post in the thread Might come back, have some questions for you guys.

Like (Post)
    Since Queen just hit we will need to wait and see how things turn out. If anything it would appear that you need a part of a gigantic guild now in order to progress. Everyone can roam around a bit in new Outlands but personally, to me things look like…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Refining enchanted rock.

Like (Post)
    I need an adult to explain a couple things. I expect that how it works is reasonable, but I don't completely understand it. Thing One The focus cost for refining stone blocks with enchanted rock. To refine .1 rock it costs 4x the focus, .2 is 16x and…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread BZ cities.

Quote from Tilden: “Because Roccandil is correct, right now there's no reason for a player that's invested in existing markets and islands to go out into the Outlands. ” If only there was a system to pay someone to haul all those goods (a proper…
  • Heyayajajaja -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread BZ cities.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Spikey: “if you want to get back to royals you use horse no fast travel. Fast travel back to caerleon will completely devalue having the black zone outposts. ” so u are basically saying, Everytime u use your personal island go and ride 15…
  • Gerrit -

Liked Roccandil’s post in the thread BZ cities.

Like (Post)
    I already tried that with setting home on a remote terri. Not fun, and I'm not doing it permanently. If SBI wants me to base in the Outlands, they'll let me fast travel naked back and forth to a home. Otherwise, screw it; I'll stick with the realmgates.
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Tilden’s post in the thread BZ cities.

Like (Post)
    To get back on topic: I think after another month or two it will become a lot clearer why the Outland Rests are so cut off. Because Roccandil is correct, right now there's no reason for a player that's invested in existing markets and islands to go out…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread BZ cities.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Piddle: “I am arrogant and an elitist. ” At least you're an honest elitist. :) ” It's better to just admit to it, rather then to constantly try and talk down to people while pretending to be otherwise. You still didn't…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Hideouts: Not at all a Hide..

Quote from LuisElSolitario: “We just lost more than 20m trying to place and defend keeps. There is no CHANCE to Hold one for small guilds. ¿This is how fair thegame is? Also, you guys changed the chedule on our servers so we had no chance to defend it…