Recent Activities

• Nietz -

Posted the thread Couple suggestions to the UI.

Thread
    Hey, I'd like to suggest a couple combat-oriented changes to the UI: 1) It could be really useful, especially for healers, if we had the option to see buffs and debuffs of players in the party frame. Bonus points if we could even filter which effects…
  • Shinjite -

Replied to the thread Patch 4 Brings Big Hellgate and Balance Changes.

Hello and thank you for all of the changes in Hellgates ! I would like to add, apart from the already known problems, that the reset of the cds when the mobs start to disappear makes us proc the bridgewatch and demonic capes (thetford also but it is…
  • Robinhoodrs -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 4.

Quote from AurumTitanos: “Also, I don't know why you have people like @Robinhoodrs testing, who publicly praise the changes here and say well done, and then state "trust me, I was very against the GK changes" in DM's. You have some serious work to do in…
  • ZeFiRo -

Replied to the thread locotrox.

Quote from locotrox: “HOLA ALGUIEN QUE SEPA COMO VER EN QUE GREMIOS E ESTADO ” si se puede ver por temporada pero si es fuera de temporada no se puede ver ...
  • SMBisme -

Replied to the thread A X E.

Axe users, What weapon are you switching to until they fix the Axe situation to a more tenable solution?
  • nyanpower -

Liked Deviator’s post in the thread User Interface Why is widescreen still allowed in game?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Deadcub: “Quote from Deviator: “OMG It's 2021 - who doesn't have a widescreen yet? lmfao ” Its about leveling the playground if u cant understand this much maybe you shouldnt type here ” Where do we stop with these levelling the…
  • SMBisme -

Replied to the thread [6. May 2021] Call to Arms Patch 4.

Quote from Jean_Helius: “They just deleted the main pve fame farm weapon. Imagine as a new player wasting one month or two leveling this weapon, and after uncountable hours of boring pve, sbi just delete completely your weapon. What you as a new player…
  • Alamric -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

1. open-world buildings(variety of things not just crafting stations and houses), those buildings should allow to even build our own castles and towns in the BZ. that would hopefully help with overcrowded cities and improve castle fights 2. a better
  • hFly -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons Tired of playing.

• Piddle -

Replied to the thread im new and i ask if cheap oath keepers are good and got muted.

Are you a non-english speaker using an english albion client? If you are on the english client, the default global chat you are connected to is an english only one. Rather than the global chat named global, which you can speak any language you like. …
  • htgar -

Now follows kyuchi.

Follow
  • Gacox -

Posted the thread Corrupted Dungeons Tired of playing.

Thread
    I loved this game because of the corrupt ones, now it's so painful that I only want to cry, find myself an Avalonian rod with a knight's chest, impossible to touch and that kills you by restarting among all the escapists and nonsensical builds,…
  • Jean_Helius -

Liked LeDruide’s post in the thread My definitive review of Albion..

Like (Post)
    The strong points : -Graphics well mastered, it's beautiful. The environments are varied and well done; I have a crush on the magnificent forest, we really want to get lost in it. -The interfaces are clear and very complete, very ergonomic,
  • Decoster -

Posted the thread Can Steam accounts get referral rewards?.

Thread
    As the title says... I play the game through Steam. Can I get the referral rewards if I refer a friend and he/she buys the 30 days of premium?
  • Shalako -

you can't commit to just one weapon line in a game like this, they will always be doing nerf buff cycles and axe will likely be bad for at least 9 months
  • Jean_Helius -

Replied to the thread [6. May 2021] Call to Arms Patch 4.

Quote from Emmalinea: “Not an axe user, but i am the twin brother of one. What i find baffling is that it seems they double or even triple nerfed most skills. I.e normal attack-slower and weaker. Q less range, weaker, conditional bleed...what just…
  • Viblix -

Posted the thread [ARCH] Bear-Gang - ESTAMOS RECLUTANDO.

Thread
    [ARCH] Bear-Gang thumbsup.png Requisitos: Ser activo en discord - Así podrás encontrar grupos PVE y PVP fácilmente. Ser maduro Actitud no toxica 5m fama mínimo De que se trata Bear-Gang 1. PASAR UN BUEN RATO: Queremos promover el pvp en esta guild
  • XoKoLaTiNo -

• DoctorDonut -

Liked Loucipher’s post in the thread Guild Island Benefits to Guild Members?.

Like (Post)
    You can ask this question to a number of people here on the forum and get just as many answers from them. Some will argue it is pointless to build just any crafting station on the island because you're missing out on the resource return rate. Some will…
  • Jean_Helius -

Liked Emmalinea’s post in the thread [6. May 2021] Call to Arms Patch 4.

Like (Post)
    Not an axe user, but i am the twin brother of one. What i find baffling is that it seems they double or even triple nerfed most skills. I.e normal attack-slower and weaker. Q less range, weaker, conditional bleed...what just happened. W- a 2.5 dead…