Recent Activities

• OriginalKen27 -

Posted the thread Guild Maintenance Please Help!.

Thread
    Okay, so my guild leader just deleted their account. I was made the new Guild Master. The problem is, I don't have access to the buildings. I can't upgrade, demolish or really do anything. On the post, I made myself a Co-Owner to see if that could help,…
  • Owlxzie -

Posted the thread Tcero is cancer in hightree lake.

Thread
    Im not writing this for to cry. Actually I am writing this while laughing, but these nerds stay all day long on Hightree lake road and dont let anybody to pass. When they see you they just Crawl into you like the goblins attacked the brotherhood of the…
  • OriginalKen27 -

Posted the thread Guild Maintainance.

Thread
    Okay, so my guild leader just deleted their account. I was made the new Guild Master. The problem is, I don't have access to the buildings. I can't upgrade, demolish or really do anything. On the post, I made myself a Co-Owner to see if that could help,…
  • j0ei -

Posted the thread RANG "Warrior" Halberd POV ZvZ.

Thread
    youtu.be/_KyK58qxXpc ZvZ montage Halberd POV RANG Represent!
  • Dollhouse -

Posted the thread Tournoi de Cristal hors-saison.

Thread
    7783620a6e970fcf4a248e8c3fd28efa59fb17b3.png Un nouvel événement de haut niveau pour la Ligue Cristal avec d’incroyables récompenses à la clé à venir. albiononline.com/fr/news/off-season-crystal-tournament
  • alturic1 -

Replied to the thread imo, this game is WAY TOO GRINDY.

I actually think it's pretty easy to farm fame and didn't mind it at all. I think Albion is a solid game with the real downfall being in the absurd travel, economy being very wonky (crafting items from raw mats to finished goods being more expensive than…
  • ogskun -

Posted the thread Buying Journals From Laborer.

Thread
    Much better if we add a bulk buying on laborers. It's really time consuming if we can only buy 1 by 1. Like buying on the market, adding a Range Sliders is really useful on this. ^^ ^^ ^^
  • ChronoShifter -

Quote from miifi: “1. how to get 400/400 in "days???" I soloed random group dungeons for 5-10k per mob, and its still slow AF. 2. alpha and beta are about leadership, it has nothing to do with silver platters LMFAO. I can just tell the guy is a little…
  • MMOs have have a natural tendency towards breeding bigger and bigger groups of people who coordinate to basically dominate the game, what is usually called hand-holding. This makes perfect sense if you think that, all things equal, two people beat one,…
  • Fusionbomb -

• NdwZ -

Replied to the thread Młodociana w stażu szuka gildii :').

A i jeszcze jedno... Polskie comunnity na forum/chacie to typowe rakowisko jest więc radzę się nie przejmować tym co ludzie piszą i potraktować ich solidną dawką złotego deszczu ;) Żeby było śmieszniej to nawet największe forumowe/chatowe trole jeśli…
  • miifi -

Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from miifi: “you guys can keep clowning on my post. reality of the situation, you wouldn't dare say the same shit to my face, even if we lived in the same city matter of fact, imma take on both you cucks, at the same time,…
  • Piddle -

Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from miifi: “you guys can keep clowning on my post. reality of the situation, you wouldn't dare say the same shit to my face, even if we lived in the same city matter of fact, imma take on both you cucks, at the same time,…
  • MMOs have have a natural tendency towards breeding bigger and bigger groups of people who coordinate to basically dominate the game, what is usually called hand-holding. This makes perfect sense if you think that, all things equal, two people beat one,…
  • yiconomics -

Replied to the thread Alliance Restrictions Test: Findings and Next Steps.

Look at ARCH alliance, over 11,000 members and 17 territories. I think devs should make the FAME nerf at least 25% for each alliance over 5k members.
  • sandstorm22 -

Replied to the thread Has Royal continent gotten to crowded?.

Quote from Georg51: “Quote from sandstorm22: “Quote from Spook: “From what i've personally noted, it seems like most players are packed into yellow zones. So i imagine it either means that there is lack of incentive to progress further, Or people…
  • Sat1re -

Posted the thread Bug no chat.

Thread
    Minha net caiu, desde quando voltou não consigo escrever no chat da ally/guild/grupo.forum.albiononline.com/index.p…a743b11436ee8ba5bcb8936cc
  • ImaDoki -

Quote from miifi: “you guys can keep clowning on my post. reality of the situation, you wouldn't dare say the same shit to my face, even if we lived in the same city matter of fact, imma take on both you cucks, at the same time, how bout dat? (New…