Recent Activities

• ToothlessRaider -

Posted the thread New Dungeons Just Suck.

Thread
    If you enter one and are underpowered or just cant kill it, you have to wait 5 minutes before you can A out? If for some reason you need to log off, you cant log out for 5 minutes? Come on, real life happens. I understand we arent supposed to log out…
  • Reverend -

Liked CullyWully’s post in the thread Just a suggestion from a new player gatherer..

Like (Post)
    So ive been playing this game for like 2 weeks and I've been enjoying the majority except you know the occasional gankers/divers in black zones but its ok because i understand thats part of the game. So my main income right now is stone gathering because…
  • Psyopy -

Replied to the thread Nerf crossbows..

• Reverend -

Liked Acryl’s post in the thread Visual of the shield in female character.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I suggest that you change how the shield visually looks on the female character, whether in light, medium or heavy outfit, you always notice the shield floating at a very far distance from the arm / hand, it is incredible that even putting the new…
  • Reverend -

Liked Acryl’s post in the thread Visual of the shield in female character.

Like (Post)
    It would be valid, if it weren't for the fact that as I said before, light, medium or heavy armor looks the same, I think the problem is that the female character, having her animation with her arms closer to her chest, makes the shield fly because it…
  • Psyopy -

Liked Gabumon’s post in the thread Nerf crossbows..

Like (Post)
    Autoshot is over the board by all the means XD
  • Psyopy -

Liked PaladinJavier’s post in the thread Nerf crossbows..

Like (Post)
    Yes, totally true. Auto aim, burst damage, knockback, silence and unreflectable E... Stupidly broken.
  • Psyopy -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread Nerf crossbows..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zoream: “Quote from Borbarad: “All crossbows are insanely strong in this game. Why ? ” Most weapons are strong, if you have the spec in them, just because some are better doesn't mean they should be nerfed, maybe bring some other…
  • Georg51 -

Replied to the thread The Current Albion Online Round Table.

I think you guys are making the false assumption that PvP players and PvE players are always mutually exclusive. Yes, some are strictly one or the other, but I'd venture to guess that most players enjoy both forms of content, such as I do and many in my…
  • Psyopy -

Replied to the thread New patch same old problems.

Uhm since dungeon diving has been removed, what do you think all those people that dove are gonna do? That's right, they're gonna GANK IN GROUPS. Good luck getting around.
  • Psyopy -

Replied to the thread Nerf healing food or lengthen combat timer in dungeons.

So there is no combat mode in these dungeons, am I understanding that right? We all need to run heal food only?
  • Tempei -

Posted the thread Hellgate bug.

Thread
    You can't switch weapons in 5 v 5 yellow hell gates now with this update, now you can't switch to a fame farm set after you wipe a team and not only that. If you do encounter a team and both fight and you lose your healer, now you can't pick up a healing…
  • DirtySentinel -

Replied to the thread Nerf healing food or lengthen combat timer in dungeons.

Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Neef: “ - Why not run heal food yourself then ? ” Because to run heal food you also need to run mobility build.And both of this things, are cancer for PvP. If PvP fight takes 10 min, with all that chicken runs, it…
  • DirtySentinel -

Replied to the thread what's the point of escape shards in corrupted dungeons.

Quote from DeathMaestro: “At the very least make it so that people who run and break crystals to leave lose infamy and the invader gains that. ” Bad idea - then it will turn into a patience game. If a rat is able to run and get all crystals, he can…
  • Psyopy -

Replied to the thread what's the point of escape shards in corrupted dungeons.

It was pretty easy to predict that these new corrupted dungeons were designed by a carebear. I don't understand why I am the invader "stalker" but I never find anyone to invade, I am forced to kill mobs until I get 500 points and then I get the chance…
  • Psyopy -

Liked DeathMaestro’s post in the thread what's the point of escape shards in corrupted dungeons.

Like (Post)
    99% of my invades end up in them destroying the crystals without even seeing me, I honestly dont get the point of these gates. I will just afk in my dung till someone invades me.
  • Quote from Psyopy: “There has not been a game as sandboxy and advanced as UO ever since. Amazing to think that after 25 years we still do not have a game that offers the same level of functionality that UO did. We still can't pickpocket, can't place…
  • Acryl -

Replied to the thread Visual of the shield in female character.

It would be valid, if it weren't for the fact that as I said before, light, medium or heavy armor looks the same, I think the problem is that the female character, having her animation with her arms closer to her chest, makes the shield fly because it…
  • Psyopy -

Replied to the thread Simple Feedback. I LOVE THE NEW UPDATE!.

Nice one carebear!! Soon it will be just you and others like you playing this game. You will all have fun together and chat and emote.
  • In Ultima Online and a few other PvP games you could take people's heads when you killed them. UO was intricate enough to allow you to split a body into a Torso/Head/Legs/Arms and it would display the victim's name. You could take a head and remove the…