Recent Activities

• ssinmat -

Posted the thread Quit Developers about Hellgate Planning & Management Manager.

Thread
    Who made the proposal? That person is a shortcut to destroying the Albion company. Moreover, because it is directly connected to money. On the first day of 10vs10 Hellgate, we was contacted 3 times, and for 6 hours, no contact was made. It just means…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread QS.

Like (Post)
    Hey, reworking Q and W for Quarterstaff would heavily impact the playstyle of Quarter Staffs in other types of content. The current combat balance changes on Quarter Staffs are meant to tone down a bit in it's ability to easily reset the fight. However,…
  • elizaroff -

Replied to the thread Постоянный дисконнект.

Quote from MarDeGra: “Quote from elizaroff: “С компом проблем скорее всего нет. Возможно повреждён сетевой кабель и в частности разъём. Второй вариант, это…
  • LordNrixx -

Liked Veralle’s post in the thread No fishing since faction wars.

Like (Post)
    Is anyone else on mobile having extreme difficulty fishing since the Faction update? It's almost impossible for me now. Two issues. 1) the roving auto targeter. If there is an enemy unit anywhere within the screen, the character always stops fishing to…
  • Gacox -

Replied to the thread QS.

is it as simple as fixing the knight armor? because it lasts about 5 seconds, and has 30 seconds of cooldawn? I would do if you crash 1 time you can cross, double cooldawn or make the wall smaller so that it is not impossible to cross a street if it is…
  • CEO -

Liked jwhite179’s post in the thread Autos not rendering.

Like (Post)
    Me and a friend dueled each other, naked with no weapons, food or potions. We stood on the edge of the circle, and clicked each other. Both him and myself collide and start smacking each other. I'm assuming we hit each other at the exact same time.…
  • LordNrixx -

Liked Shalako’s post in the thread New Craftable: Gravestone.

Like (Post)
    A little gravestone. It does not affect collision mechanics. Its purpose is for lulz and shit giving. You make it out of stone and can put it down on a body when you get a pvp kill and if people click it shows info on who the body was and who the killer…
  • LordNrixx -

Liked Heyayajajaja’s post in the thread ZvZ Small alliances, guilds have no chance in the Black Zone.

Like (Post)
    Hello, Dear SBI Current state of Black Zone is worse than anything before. The mega coalition dictated by KingMojo and Syndic is literally cluster queuing multiple zones to prevent small guilds, alliances to defend their objectives like territories and…
  • DummyRobert -

Posted the thread Combat Balance I think Q3 of the bow is too weak.

Thread
    Q3 of the bow is a dot skill, why does a dot skill have the lowest damage compared to q1 and Q2 and have no another debuff. :(
  • To be honest, having a three-minute countdown for the knocked targets is fine when the fight lasts. But can we please remove it when the enemy is defeated? Or as alternative instantly reawaken all the knocked targets? It just kills the dynamics and…
  • BackOFF -

Quote from Retroman: “However, I guess what many of you are asking for is to remove inifite resets inside of Corrupted Dungeons,... regadless of the items used. We are already discussing internally possible changes of Corrupted Dungeon mechancis in…
  • Goat Bump
  • laopiao -

Posted the thread 大家好 一起的加我好友啊​.

Thread
    :* :| :* || :S :/ || X( ;( ;) :( :)
  • Reef -

Quote from moking: “why people keep chasing quarterstaffs ” And how to kill them other way? I break crystals in CD but its stupid situation when you need to fight him 3 times just to go out this infinite dungeon. They can disengage at almost any…
  • DobriyMaliy -

Replied to the thread Cursed Forge - казуалы.

discord.gg/8Cb4efE Наш дискорд, желательно после 18:00 МСК
  • Raulken -

Replied to the thread long time change map.

i have 6GB of ram and app android Albion only use 1.7GB!
  • Raulken -

Replied to the thread Call to Arms Patch 3 Release for Google Play Beta.

we realy need change map of 1second, and not of 12seconds!I have a new cell samsung m31 with 6GB ram and Albion only use 1,7GB ram. It dnot use my ram for caching map. Now is unplayable.
  • DobriyMaliy -

Replied to the thread Cursed Forge - казуалы.

Cursed Forge - чиловая гильдия ищет новисов. Никаких обязательств ( КТА ). Прокачка новичков. Уважение и взаимопонимание. Гильдия ПВЕ…