Recent Activities

• ASAPPEDRITO -

Posted the thread N0blesse recrute joueurs motivés - Nouveaux et expérimentés :).

Thread
    Bonsoir à tous, Notre nouvelle guilde (3 semaines d'ancienneté) recrute sur Fort Sterling ! Pas de Fame minimum, le principal dans les critères recherchés : bonne humeur et respect des autres. Pour le reste, enjoy ! On fait parti d'une alliance…
  • DarthChewy -

Replied to the thread Mace needs to be nerfed.

People crying for ancien mace ( silenced 7-10sec but no damage ). And Dev have created a mace full DPS... This game need a serious rework weapon. Specter helmet op. Need a nerf; You active your vest 2time, but you cant run or make -35% dammage. Frost…
  • Bumble-B -

Replied to the thread Auto Travel / Movement Function.

well, if you are afk you could be ganked...
  • ziigii -

Replied to the thread Small-scale/Solo PvP Axes - Rending strike buff.

Quote from j0ei: “Quote from ziigii: “Quote from j0ei: “Yeah and just because rending strike doesn't get a buff it does not make an entire weapon tree "unplayable" it is playable. It works in 1v1, smallscale and largescale. You are pretty much just…
  • YacineBrutal -

Replied to the thread About Elite Levels.

We don't have more informations, You can just wait the next dev talk. :)
  • Mitzi -

more levels is not content I'd rather see them add pve stuff than this lol
  • Mitzi -

Replied to the thread The Elders Night Watch (Guild for "older/mature" players).

Joined this guild a few weeks ago, really enjoying my time here. Always some roads going on, and it's easy finding a partner for 2v2's :)
  • j0ei -

Quote from ziigii: “Quote from j0ei: “Yeah and just because rending strike doesn't get a buff it does not make an entire weapon tree "unplayable" it is playable. It works in 1v1, smallscale and largescale. You are pretty much just overexaggerating in…
  • Quote from Cedrec: “Quote from WTF_Is_Going_On: “Ну кому как. Но из разряда необходимости, организация сильного ЗВЗ-отряда превращаеться скорее в хобби,…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Мне только одного до сих пор не понятно. Вот были Пендо, Менас, Джуны, ХК, которые выставляли по 120 человек. И этим количеством просто ебали…
  • Shalako -

Replied to the thread Phenomenon in Albion.

Quote from Hoe4Everyone: “There is a cool phenomenon in Albion that is exactly the same with real life. Rich ppl will always rich, poor ppl will always poor, even they both have the same game progress. ” Because people who get money in rl tend to…
  • Quicksilver88 -

Liked ArcaneMaster’s post in the thread Greeting. I am here to advocate unsolicited petitions.

Like (Post)
    I have been very proud to be ale to experience Albion Ads I have designed many games and I hope that we can together instigate a superior service for yourselves, with proper demonstration of the metaphysics required of the programmers. of course with…
  • CassX -

Quote from Malkalma: “Where can I read about this? ” albiononline.com/en/news/roadmap-update-mobile-launch-recap
  • skripus -

Replied to the thread Gdzie zglaszac bugi.

kupiłem kusze szate itp wywaliło mi neta i nie ma ani kasy ani żeczy
  • Ziggrath -

Posted the thread Revolutionary Reckoning is Now Recruiting.

Thread
    Revolutionary Reckoning is recruiting ! #RR OR DIE We are a guild that's fairly active and looking for more active/strong players for various types of content. The heart of Thetford. (As in we r based in Thetford) What do we offer: *Chill Members…
  • ziigii -

Quote from Sevolak: “Quote from ziigii: “Quote from j0ei: “ ” I care. As do others who put months into leveling a weapon tree to see it butchered for the content they enjoy. I dont want axes to be the best 1v1 weapons but I hate to se them at the…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from WTF_Is_Going_On: “И если я не прав - уточни пожалуйста, какой негативный эффект испытает на себе игрок, которому насрать на рейтинг гильдий,…
  • ziigii -

Quote from j0ei: “Yeah and just because rending strike doesn't get a buff it does not make an entire weapon tree "unplayable" it is playable. It works in 1v1, smallscale and largescale. You are pretty much just overexaggerating in this case ” It's…
  • GeroinEX -

Replied to the thread Обращение к Модератору.

Quote from Gold_3000: “Много кто спамит, но Geroinex, ты редковато заходишь. Могу ли я тебе хотя бы помочь, скидывая скрины чата? Желательно в ВК или…
  • GeroinEX -

Replied to the thread Модерация.

Quote from Gold_3000: “Можно ли стать модератором чата? Отдельно чата, без остальных пунктов по знанию английского и общения с разрабами. ” Да, такая возможность есть. Все указано в этой теме Want to join the Game Moderation team?