Recent Activities

• iRawr -

Replied to the thread Cannot Leave Area While In Combat WHILE MOUNTED.

Quote from Borbarad: “You died because of ignorance - you didnt know mechanics of the game. You used the grizzly bear aura and that puts you into combat, thus you werent able to leave. It´s rather obvious - if people were fighting and some dude was…
  • KekoShe -

Replied to the thread Character stucks while casting "Q" spell.

it only happens in dungeons. ı do gathering it doesnt happen for main world creatures... :S
  • KuroOkami -

Posted the thread No inicia el juego luego de actualizar.

Thread
    Actualice el juego, al darle a jugar comienza a cargar el anticheat pero luego no inicia. Ya puse como excepción en el antivirus y al revisar los procesos no aparece.
  • iRawr -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread Cannot Leave Area While In Combat WHILE MOUNTED.

Like (Post)
    You died because of ignorance - you didnt know mechanics of the game. You used the grizzly bear aura and that puts you into combat, thus you werent able to leave. It´s rather obvious - if people were fighting and some dude was just running on grizzly…
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread Learning Points.

Its 10 lp for daily mission if you not premium, and 20 per day automatically, if you premium. Dunno if you get all 20 right after reset, or other time, or 1 every X minutes. But why you post question in bugs? What's wrong with your LP?
  • LouisSeaWolf -

Liked TnT’s post in the thread Easter Egg of a woman squeezing her boobs in-game.

Like (Post)
    Tn2tvF4.jpg
  • KroDuK -

Replied to the thread Cannot Leave Area While In Combat WHILE MOUNTED.

Quote from lethalghost: “People dont realise that the grizzly is a bad mount because of the aura putting it into comabt. Have caught quite a fe grizzlys on gates because they cant zone through as they are in combat. ” The fact u can read do not drink…
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread Chocolate Bars.

This guy want to be happy so hard. Where i was a new player i no need much to be happy, like my first guild GM give me 200k, and i was happy all day playing with the gear i finally bought. So tell us, what you need to be happy, may be anyone here can…
  • iRawr -

Liked KroDuK’s post in the thread ruined the game. ruined my play..

Like (Post)
    Faction player do not belong on the safe zone..in the current state of the faction system, flagged players should not be able to go on blue zone, final.. Faction flag without allegeance system do not belong in the blue zone.. faction are not design for…
  • Milvano -

Posted the thread Skórki Problem ..

Thread
    Witam Jestem początkującym i kupiłem premium + skórka do wierzchowca ; P Nie mam pojęcia co zrobić żeby jej użyć i gdzie się znajduje :P Wierzchowca (konia) Pozdrawiam
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread Anti Portal-Ganking Measures with Patch 7.

Quote from Theat: “All trash suggestions. Black zone should be MORE chaotic, MORE ganking, MORE 15 versus 1 Get rid of the invisibility. Get rid of bubbles. Make cooldowns as soon as you dismount. And loot/gear-trash is a horrible idea, easily…
  • KroDuK -

Replied to the thread ruined the game. ruined my play..

Faction player do not belong on the safe zone..in the current state of the faction system, flagged players should not be able to go on blue zone, final.. Faction flag without allegeance system do not belong in the blue zone.. faction are not design for…
  • Drahkin -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Hello, I'm new to Albion and my name is Drahkin.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to Albion Online @Drahkin. If you've played EVE Online, you'll feel at home here. Best of luck!
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread Anti Portal-Ganking Measures with Patch 7.

Quote from Tabor: “I am not sure how you are even having fun in the current BZ Theat. It is either 10 man ganks squads, 50 person bubbles, or a deserted wasteland. Nothing in between. If that is the intention of the BZ than they should remove about 100…
  • iRawr -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Anti Portal-Ganking Measures with Patch 7.

Like (Post)
    I am not sure how you are even having fun in the current BZ Theat. It is either 10 man ganks squads, 50 person bubbles, or a deserted wasteland. Nothing in between. If that is the intention of the BZ than they should remove about 100 of the zones…
  • Midgard -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread On the Matter of Monopolization.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ragu: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Ragu: “ ” ” Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Ragu: “Take away the bonus you get from using city plots versus your own island's and watch this issue vanish over night. ” You’re under the…
  • MeiDei -

Replied to the thread Let's Go Eggbasket Hunting!.

Total # of Eggbaskets = 92 HIGHLAND CROSS=15 MOUNTAIN CROSS=14 FOREST CROSS=17 STEPPE CROSS=23 SWAMP CROSS=23
  • Doowie -

Replied to the thread black zone port.

Hi there @ondaba, I hope you're doing well. With the Queen patch these portals were removed from the city of Caerleon. So you would now need to visit one of the other cities to be able to venture into the Black Zone. I hope you will have yourself a…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread On the Matter of Monopolization.

Quote from Ragu: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Ragu: “ ” ” Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Ragu: “Take away the bonus you get from using city plots versus your own island's and watch this issue vanish over night. ” You’re under the…
  • Doowie -

Replied to the thread ruined the game. ruined my play..

Hi there @imperialxs. If you were inside a blue zone/yellow zone and you died and lost all your items, this unfortunately will have been to having yourself faction flagged. When you go ahead and enable this feature within the game, you're warned by a…