Recent Activities

• Fred_the_Barbarian -

Replied to the thread Looks Like the Desperate Fame Farmers are Out.

• Neef -

Replied to the thread Please disable weight in Arena. And remove role nonsense..

Quote from Worros: “Quote from Fusionbomb: “r u 100% sure? I'm almost certain that I have... oh well ” You can't queue as 4 for sure. Solo = 1-3 players Group = full team of 5 6 rewards per day. As for OP I would like them to change how Arena…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Suiciding or dying.

Quote from Hollywoodi: “My only concern is the change of the invis fountain. In the beginning, u could invis and pass half of the zone after leaving small City. Now as soon as u zone u no more invis. The t4 mass ganks will have a naked guy outside…
  • Neef -

Liked ImaDoki’s post in the thread New Content easy done big progress for game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Ähm u are aware that today 3 friends can enter 2 Man gates?? Same applies for 5 Man gates.. ” It's harder to make this in 2x2 than it would be in 1x1x1 ” correct in 2 vs 2 u…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are at odds with full loot.

Quote from Gank: “You attack the hideout one time, and you won't pay again until you fail the attack. Reading is really hard for you Neef, lets talk later bud. ” I just missed that part....... Like you have never done something simlar.....Why you…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Boss Regenerates HP Instantly from 20k to 28k(almost Full HP).

Quote from Dreciel: “Quote from Neef: “Hmm weird... I would believe they need more information, Like a video or a few SS of the fight getting reset. I do hope they look into this, When the mob resets does anyone move out of agro range? ” I'm not…
  • ewdfwsedf -

Posted the thread That Sonic gives a more develop.

Thread
    based video games, spin-offs, and the certified diversifications of the individual. The modern-day Sonic launched is "Sonic and the Black Knight". There are one of a kind ways to play Sonic video games. You can continually hook up the Sega recreation…
  • Ferdiad -

Posted the thread Looks Like the Desperate Fame Farmers are Out.

Thread
    Well it finally happened. In back to back expeditions I was in a red zone peacefully fishing in my underwear and gankers killed me. They got a T6 fishing rod and about 5 or 6 fish. So looks like a need to find a new way to relax :( Dozens of times in…
  • Dreciel -

Replied to the thread Old Continent Trading Company [OCTC].

• Chiefbrah -

Replied to the thread New Map and Personal Island.

risk vs reward bud, stop being a carebear you'll have to adapt your playstyle to the new map layout not the other way around
  • Zerror -

Posted the thread Glitch.

Thread
    Малый повзрослел)) XO2vzC0.png
  • Zerror -

Posted the thread Glitch.

Thread
    Big boy is here) XO2vzC0.png
  • Saffiana -

Replied to the thread what is avalon?.

The devs are keeping the secrets of Avalon to themselves. To the best of my knowledge no one but the Devs actually know what Avalon will be. And that in my opinion is one of their best kept secrets. I'm looking forward to it. Whatever it will be.
  • Gwendoleen -

Replied to the thread [LvL] High Level : Thetford | Tout niveaux.

• JeFrYx -

Replied to the thread Calaveras Blancas Reclutamiento ABIERTO.

Seguimos reclutando, hablad conmigo y vemos si os interesa formar parte del grupo :D.
  • JeFrYx -

Liked Peirox’s post in the thread Calaveras Blancas Reclutamiento ABIERTO.

Like (Post)
    .forum.albiononline.com/index.p…b875258d29199c0e324da6a06 ¿Quiénes somos? Calaveras Blancas es un gremio centrado en realizar el nuevo contenido que nos espera en el próximo parche (QUEEN), por lo que nuestro objetivo principal es alcanzar un…
  • JeyQC -

Replied to the thread N E M E S I S.

• Dreciel -

Liked Thorn-Delwyn’s post in the thread Empty chests in solo dungeons (Green portals).

Like (Post)
    1. None of this has been fixed yet for live. Sorry. ;( 2. The first "low reward" meant that the amount of silver rewared is at the absolute minimum of one silver bag. Thus only chests with a chance lower than 100% for this bag had been affected. Those…
  • Dreciel -

Replied to the thread Boss Regenerates HP Instantly from 20k to 28k(almost Full HP).

Quote from Neef: “Hmm weird... I would believe they need more information, Like a video or a few SS of the fight getting reset. I do hope they look into this, When the mob resets does anyone move out of agro range? ” I'm not sure what you're asking.…