Recent Activities

• JeraldStormham -

Replied to the thread Restarting from scratch >.<.

Quote from Toubee: “Quote from JeraldStormham: “Santa style ” We're both curious hereQuote from JeraldStormham: “I am think (other guild members may have to help me here) that THE IRONFIST guild is quite active and good for beginners. If you like…
  • JordWasTaken -

Liked MyYShen’s post in the thread Fishing is dead.....

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jerek: “Although it sucks that a lot of the fishing places especially in forest areas got nerfed in a way, it's still very much profitable. Seaweed sells for 2 million or so a stack. You all realize you don't always have to be in a fishing…
  • JeraldStormham -

Liked Toubee’s post in the thread Restarting from scratch >.<.

Like (Post)
    /*Hi everyone ! <3 =O First of all, thank you. My Name is Raëd / 24 years old and currently restarting a fresh new character in game but wanted to ask for a beginner active friendly guild. Not asking for easy fame or silver, only knowledge will be truely…
  • JeraldStormham -

Replied to the thread Albion is getting harder and harder for solo players.

Normally I would put a quote but the nest of quotes would be tedious to read through if you don't know wha is going on, so: Lofthild, you do make excellent points. The best we can do for now is try to think of solutions and hope the devs take this into…
  • Psycha -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Show off your Elite level 120 8.3MP 1900+IP to NEW 5.1 players in Blue & Yellow Zone Faction Warfare.

Quote from SatanicMonk: “Quote from Psycha: “Quote from SatanicMonk: “Quote from Psycha: “Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “So if there is an IP cap what exactly is the point in grinding to get better gear? This exact subject has been highlighted multiple…
  • Relgok -

Replied to the thread The-Fallen /// PVP,ZVZ in Thetford.

• ChrisBrown -

Replied to the thread Exploit: instant auto-attack after dismount.

Quote from Malkalma: “Are you planning to refund the stuff the player loses if dies due to this exploit? ” LOL
  • AI3USER -

Replied to the thread SPARTANX Recruitment.

• Toubee -

Replied to the thread Restarting from scratch >.<.

Quote from JeraldStormham: “Santa style ” We're both curious here Quote from JeraldStormham: “I am think (other guild members may have to help me here) that THE IRONFIST guild is quite active and good for beginners. If you like dungeons and…
  • GodKilla -

Replied to the thread Exploit: instant auto-attack after dismount.

Quote from Malkalma: “Are you planning to refund the stuff the player loses if dies due to this exploit? ” This is not new world xD
  • tabooshka -

Posted the thread Seasons point breakdown still showing old numbers.

Thread
    Could you fix it, so it actually reflects updated values? qNXgGDE.png
  • Dreamer6286 -

Posted the thread Пища для зданий.

Thread
    Здравствуйте. Обсуждение по поводу: Когда уже разработчики уберут из игры механику кормления неигровых персонажей в зданиях на личном…
  • Toubee -

Liked JeraldStormham’s post in the thread Restarting from scratch >.<.

Like (Post)
    I am think (other guild members may have to help me here) that THE IRONFIST guild is quite active and good for beginners. If you like dungeons and combating, it is for you. However, we aren't exactly a trading guild, so keep that in mind if you feel you…
  • Sinatra.SUN -

Liked tabooshka’s post in the thread [30. November 2021] Lands Awakened Hotfix 4.

Like (Post)
    Hello, while you fixed points in season rankings, could you fix Season points breakdown, because it shows old high might numbers
  • Toubee -

Liked Hanliege’s post in the thread Notification Badge.

Like (Post)
    I have a notification badge (like what notifies you that you have mail) that I can’t seem to clear. Is there a “usual suspect” for this? Is there a particular item I need to look at to clear this badge?
  • ShinsPL -

Replied to the thread Surowce.

Ceny surowców spadły, bo się pojawiły duże nody t5 i t6.
  • EGREGOR -

Replied to the thread Отзывы и предложения.

Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from EGREGOR: “ ” Но в том то и была идея, сделать так, чтобы побольше народу выбираться в ЧЗ. Самый лайтовый вариант - берешь 4.0 в…
  • tabooshka -

Replied to the thread [30. November 2021] Lands Awakened Hotfix 4.

Hello, while you fixed points in season rankings, could you fix Season points breakdown, because it shows old high might numbers
  • Azlogg -

Replied to the thread Surowce.

Wiolunia jak lubisz zbierać to moim skromnym zdaniem lepiej wyjdziesz na pozyskiwaniu metalu i skóry, bo te materiały są wykorzystywane głownie w craftowaniu. Jak nie spojrzeć czy broń czy pancerz, nawet głupie sakwy i peleryny wymagają jednego…