Recent Activities

• symanbg -

Replied to the thread Killbot is not Free Anymore. Does we violate the TOS if we pay for it?.

Hello, Thank you for the response. We are a Different bot than the Albion2d Discord killbot.
  • zernial -

Posted the thread Please support my first video ..

Thread
  • Volkasan -

Replied to the thread 31/3/2020 restart / shut down server.

Due to lags in the game I was caught by PK. I just hung up and when I reassigned, I already had to choose a place of revival. Nick KMSpoCHS, 2:29 p.m. 03/31/2020. Mardale.,
  • C9H8O4 -

Posted the thread Отвратительный сервис.

Thread
    играть не возможно покупал премиум на 24 месяца когда игра работала! возможно вернуть вложенные средства? тратить время на не работающий продукт нет желания? :thumbdown:
  • Jeysuz -

Now follows HandHolder.

Follow
  • Mytherceria -

Replied to the thread Killbot is not Free Anymore. Does we violate the TOS if we pay for it?.

Quote from symanbg: “Hello, Will we violate the TOS if we pay for the Killbot? According to the TOS: "Exchange or trade Virtual Benefits for a real money, digital currency such as Bitcoin, third party digital goods or services, or any other real world…
  • ChipHazard -

Posted the thread Встречайте весенний бонус к славе..

Thread
    Туман Альбиона возвращается! 94b0eeb9bf6d3498f7262d74d0222397e0ae5618.png Подробности по ссылке: albiononline.com/ru/news/spring-fame-boost-is-here
  • Yehudiel -

Replied to the thread Crafting Question.

Quote from CassX: “Quote from Yehudiel: “Does crafting artifact armors/weaps return some artifacts with the resource return rate or does it consume the artifact regardless of resource return rate? edit: to clarify, example: if i craft 100 graveguard…
  • Yehudiel -

Liked CassX’s post in the thread Crafting Question.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Yehudiel: “Does crafting artifact armors/weaps return some artifacts with the resource return rate or does it consume the artifact regardless of resource return rate? edit: to clarify, example: if i craft 100 graveguard armors, will it…
  • Zarich -

Replied to the thread Установка игры.

Hello! The same problem - download of client continues endless with negative numbers.
  • Abderrafat -

Replied to the thread Instalar juego en UBUNTU.

Muy buenas, yo juego desde linux también, solo tienes que instalar steam, una vez hagas eso buscas el juego en steam y le das a instalar, nada mas. Para ubuntu instalar steam es muy sencillo y te recomiendo drivers privativos ya que los libres funcionan…
  • Ffygass -

Posted the thread Установка игры.

Thread
    Всем привет, не могу установить игру
  • ganzkurz -

Liked Asgaeroth’s post in the thread [March 31st] Daily Maintenance [Update: 11:21 UTC].

Like (Post)
    Quote from Balthasaro: “Please fix your servers - constant disconnects / server down I guess this update hasn't been tested properly Was in an expedition - disconnect and now i've to wait 15min for next try. Then a disconnect will happen again ... and…
  • ReVanHOPE -

Posted the thread Выкидывает после рестарта сервера..

Thread
    Добрый день уважаемые что это за фигня, меня уже третий рас выкинуло с сервера игры после рестарта.AF1QipPhN7zk-OpHuriwllayZ6JeM87rmnsIHP5COHqY
  • Alt3ssa -

Posted the thread lag.

Thread
    Great game but as of 3/31/2020, the lag.... literally unplayable game. WHY? Albion literally does maintenance everyday. How is the server so horrible ?
  • Asgaeroth -

Replied to the thread [March 31st] Daily Maintenance [Update: 11:21 UTC].

Quote from Balthasaro: “Please fix your servers - constant disconnects / server down I guess this update hasn't been tested properly Was in an expedition - disconnect and now i've to wait 15min for next try. Then a disconnect will happen again ... and…
  • lethalghost -

Replied to the thread [March 31st] Daily Maintenance [Update: 11:21 UTC].

Weekly update/patches are obviously too much work as they are going live with problems!
  • indigo196 -

Replied to the thread New Player Guides & Info.

I tried this... new players need to really watch the video first and know where you are going. I got ganked while trying to figure our the location on the last map.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Amoebius76’s post in the thread Interrupt.

Like (Post)
    Hey there, Badon Bow's E currently interrupts uninterruptible spells from the second tick on, that's not supposed to happen. So if a spell is uninterruptible, they actually shouldn't get interrupted.^^