Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Barathorn -

Mag den Beitrag von Elenol im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    I like how SBI handled this whole discussion. They took a question that could have been posed to the round table and made it public for the entire community to participate. They stayed involved by nudging the conversation a little bit with specific…
  • Zhinto -

Mag den Beitrag von Syndic im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von slizzard: „Zitat von Syndic: „I have to agree with Wadefu here, changing core game mechanics for lulz-lets-test and the attitude displayed doesn't inspire any confidence whatsoever. “ So you'd rather them try nothing at all and we sit in…
  • H4nk -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Party UI when are 11 players in party - wrong "sorting" of players verfasst.

Beitrag
    Thank you very much! Best regards Hank
  • Dagother -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Party UI when are 11 players in party - wrong "sorting" of players verfasst.

Beitrag
    Thanks for the explanation @H4nk , you mean the frame from the right column is not moved towards the bottom of left column when you move one of the frames from left side? Will poke our UI ppl to see what we can do here! @Gank thanks!
  • Barathorn -

Like (Beitrag)
    It's already more profitable to win GVG's then to NAP with someone, because the gear looted is multiple times more valuable then that territory will yield over weeks/months. A single 6.3 Judicator Armor is worth more then the territory will produce in…
  • postlarval -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Updated to iOS 12 constant crashes verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Korn: „Thanks for the reports, we are looking into this. So far it looks like a Unity related problem that is also affecting other games on iOS 12. “ Still won’t run on a new 2018 iPad 12.9” with 6 GB RAM.
  • H4nk -

Beitrag
    Can you at least reply me why it is not a bug for you @Dagother? Did you try to test it, please?
  • Barathorn -

Mag den Beitrag von glokz im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    IMO Big change is needed and it's stupid to do it like that. Take time do it right,
  • Barathorn -

Mag den Beitrag von Midgard im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    If you think this panic induced band aid fix is the solution then you simply don’t know what you’re talking about. (Not directed at the previous poster)
  • Barathorn -

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von slizzard: „Zitat von Syndic: „I have to agree with Wadefu here, changing core game mechanics for lulz-lets-test and the attitude displayed doesn't inspire any confidence whatsoever. “ So you'd rather them try nothing at all and we sit in…
  • Barathorn -

Mag den Beitrag von Theat im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Retroman: „. Hey everyone, I would like to ask your feedback and thoughts on a potential change to alliances. We have been following your discussions about alliances and this has always been a very passionate discussion among the…
  • Stravanov -

Hat das Thema Unpopular opinion: Alliances don't need to be "fixed" gestartet.

Thema
    Did you ever ask yourself the question "why aren't there more alliances in the endgame?" ? You probably didn't. So I'll tell you why. 1 - Lack of players with the right combination of charisma/skill/time who want to make things happen In guilds we…
  • Gank -

Beitrag
    So quick to tag bugs lmao.
  • gmatagmis -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Набор в кп verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Aneaf: „Так ты пидорас-анимешник. которому 24 года? Понятно почему ты нихуя не выигрывал. Анскильный уебан - к нему не советую, у человека…
  • Theat -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Change to Castle Mechanics/Scoring verfasst.

Beitrag
    If Caerleon world gate were removed then it would be impossible for Squad to roam around the entire BZ locking down all the castles 24-7. Simple solution is obvious: remove the Caerleon world portal.
  • H4nk -

Beitrag
    Hi @Dagother, you dont understand me because of my bad english, sorry. So one more try to explain: You cant grab some random player from party (typically a tank when you are healer) and place him to the first place in the party (for me it is kind of…
  • Дайте пожалуйста ключик. Если можно то в личку или на geshorn@gmail.com. За ранее спасибо! :)
  • gmatagmis -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Набор в кп verfasst.

Beitrag
    Подписался. ХЗ чо у Широ особенно сильно горит именно на тех ХнС, которые более менее умеют играть. Парикус, Пупсан, Берта, Сентябрь. Стоит произнести эту магическую последовательность слов - под Широ начинает плавится стул.
  • Exxyleron -

Hat das Thema Добрый день дайте пожалуйста ключ gestartet.

Thema
    Если можно то в личные сообщения - Заранее спасибо
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Mag den Beitrag von Asaroth im Thema Shout out to Retroman.

Like (Beitrag)
    Just wanna say thanks on trying to balance the game/ freshen the meta up does it make it interesting to keep playing, its extremely difficult to run a game with such a small team and still have time to play it in depth and rely on feedback from others…