Recent Activities

• Gabumon -

Replied to the thread NERF GRAILSEEKER.

Quote from Katalone: “NERF GRAILSEEKER ” With such compelling argument I can't but to agree on this extremely well tought and detailed suggestion.
  • Quote from Clasics: “Quote from Deathskills: “Not because people are complaining that a weapon is unbalanced. Just means they probably made a mistake using it and died because of it. a lot of players cannot accept the fact that they are really bad in…
  • Katalone -

Posted the thread NERF GRAILSEEKER.

Thread
    NERF GRAILSEEKER
  • derrr -

Replied to the thread Новая гильдия ищет игроков.

• CassX -

Liked Crypt0Cuz’s post in the thread Personal islands for rent (harvest/breeding)..

Like (Post)
    I've rented 6 islands. Access was granted and everything was super smooth! Looking forward to continuing this agreement and possibly renting more. Thank you!
  • derrr -

Replied to the thread Молодая гильдия ищет соратников.

• Jacqora -

Posted the thread Combat Balance Alliance Cap Please.

Thread
    I just ask that they cut out the handholding. Make it to where alliances are 3 guilds tops. Or make the season point cut even greater than it is now to deter these massive alliances from forming. It's gotten really out of hand.
  • Crypt0Cuz -

Replied to the thread Personal islands for rent (harvest/breeding)..

I've rented 6 islands. Access was granted and everything was super smooth! Looking forward to continuing this agreement and possibly renting more. Thank you!
  • jwhite179 -

Replied to the thread Economy Update islands to t8.

Quote from Lohend: “Moving the cap from t6 to t8 would do nothing for smaller guilds or solo players in the big picture as also large guilds would be able to upgrade and earn even more profits from their islands. Prices would just rise higher for…
  • denirs1 -

Replied to the thread [POEDL]Gildia KingdomOfPoland Rekrutuje.

• NO-TEXT -

Posted the thread Hi.

Thread
    Im new lods buhay paba tong guild nato?
  • Edenthal -

Posted the thread Alliance Basé à Lymhurst.

Thread
    Bonjour, La guilde SELENJA faisant parti de l'alliance "The Olympians" basée dans la ville de Lymhurst ouvre ses portes à toutes personnes souhaitant rentrer dans une Alliance conviviale et Chill! Les nouveaux joueurs comme les joueurs plus…
  • Jacqora -

Replied to the thread Magic the gathering.

I'm sure we do, but those usually attract the types that don't take showers if you get my drift :P as well as several other reasons, so I tend to avoid going to those. Now every once in a while I'll just play the online one lol
  • RealStrike -

Replied to the thread Набор в гильдию WTF-RU.

• Quicksilver88 -

Replied to the thread Magic the gathering.

Quote from Jacqora: “I miss playing MTG so muchh. I haven't played in ages because it's hard to find people to play irl. I used to run a black vampire deck with a Sorin Markov planeswalker ” thats awesome!!! Do u not have a local hobby store by u though?
  • Quicksilver88 -

Liked Jacqora’s post in the thread Magic the gathering.

Like (Post)
    I miss playing MTG so muchh. I haven't played in ages because it's hard to find people to play irl. I used to run a black vampire deck with a Sorin Markov planeswalker
  • tkgs117 -

Replied to the thread [TREEE]Red Mafia | 0% TAX | Avalon Hideouts | NOOB friendly.

• Phosphia -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare [Faction Warfare] - Compilation.

CTA has been an amazing patch, but yellow zones have been implemented poorly. It's pretty sad to see this considering the fact many other games have similar systems that work a lot better but the devs have taken no inspiration from them. Right now,…
  • Hellements -

Replied to the thread My alternate's island.

Quote from Geofors: “If I make my Alt premium and give him silver for an island does he have to upgrade it to the higher levels, or can I after I drop him off premium? Alternative question, can he upgrade his island himself, even after he is no longer…
  • SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Heron Spear is kinda meh.

Quote from PaladinJavier: “I'm comparing cause it's one of Main problems of spears: Jack of all trades but not a Main option for most players.CC one handed hammer combo is way better than heron. And damage don't see a difference tbh. About the last, I…