Recent Activities

• Tipx -

Liked Lofthild’s post in the thread Why is there still no way to customize the UI?.

Like (Post)
    - I neither understand nor like the quite common default of throwing player + target unit frame into the top left corner when my focus is in the middle-section of the screen most of the time - Personally I prefer to have the minimap top right
  • [WEast] INTFINITY IS LOOKING FOR NEW AND EXPERIENCED PLAYERS FOR SEASON 14About Us: We're based in Thetford, oriented on ZvZ / PvP content, predominantly active during 12/15/18 UTC timers! We are an international community, focused on a great…
  • JPxJP -

Posted the thread chinese support.

Thread
    Hi, When will you support Traditional Chinese for albion online ? It's hard to search item in market for Traditional Chinese user Also please support chinese character name too Thanks you very much
  • Deathskills -

Replied to the thread Economy Alternative for elite levels.

Quote from SalvorUwU: “Do we already know the numbers of the elite levels? How much fame do they cost, How much do they increase the IP, etc.? ” ip is probably the same as current progression. probably hope it takes more time to get from 100 to 120…
  • SalvorUwU -

Now follows Nesnes.

Follow
  • SalvorUwU -

Replied to the thread Economy Alternative for elite levels.

Do we already know the numbers of the elite levels? How much fame do they cost, How much do they increase the IP, etc.?
  • Mrpotato -

Replied to the thread Never go arena unless you got 8.3 Gear.

no one forcing you to pay for premium, you can get them with in game money arena tryhards are very uncommon, and the softcap doesnt makes the diference very high I have won with tier 5.1 equipment against a team who had 2 players in full 7.2
  • Relgok -

Replied to the thread [SIX] The-Fallen /// ZVZ Gilde, Thetford.

• Relgok -

Replied to the thread Gegenstandsstärke.

IP ist Gegenstandsstärke. Zu deiner zweiten Frage. Ich nehme an du meinst diese Zahl, die bei Gegenständen in der rechten unteren Ecke steht? Das würde bedeuten das es 1x Gegenstand des jeweiligen Typs ist. Ne hohe Zahl bedeutet das es mehrere…
  • Waon9527 -

Posted the thread Never go arena unless you got 8.3 Gear.

Thread
    !!!!!! I just played arena, And there was not balance at all !!!!! Which is another bullshit as well. We got strike by 20-148 score just because we are low gear on T4.1 T5.2 Opponent are all using T6-8.3 gear. Again this game will take your liver and…
  • Tragoblue -

Replied to the thread Any Players From New Jersey (US) Want To Join.

To clarify a bit, I'm not talking about joining a guild here, I'm just looking for fellow EDT/EST timezone gamers that are usually online after 9 PM. I'm usually online with two friends and we do various levels of bought Maps. At times, we would like to…
  • xBloodshed -

Posted the thread User Interface De-selecting target when you click on yourself "bug".

Thread
    So this has happend a few times in Corrupted's, when you accidentally click on yourself while orb walking (moving before attack animation is finished) you deselect your target. So the next time you press spacebar or an ability nothing happens because you…
  • !Внимание! Проводим набор в гильдию Kapitalistbl! Гарантируем тёплый, дружеский кружок не только для регулярной игры, но и тесного …
  • NamelessRebels -

Replied to the thread Nameless Rebels | NA Timezone | Roads of Avalon Based.

• cybron14 -

Replied to the thread How are people running all these refining alts?.

so im guessing your haven't heard of the crafting overlords that have 1 alt per weapon & armor type? Those that control the cities as they have so much money they have their own refining stores, on which they refine at 0 cost (only the expense in…
  • Deathskills -

Liked Amoebius76’s post in the thread Spider Points bug?.

Like (Post)
    Hey there, you're right, the spiders don't seem to be affected by the Season Point Multiplier in Portal Clusters/Clusters without Territories. We'll fix that.
  • prjamoprjamo -

Replied to the thread Bist du die richtige? <3.

Wie lautet denn dein Ingame-Name? Dann würde ich dich anschreiben.
  • Malvado -

Replied to the thread Why are ARCH the biggest pussies in Albion?.

Quote from Thisaoplayer: “Quote from Malvado: “Quote from Thisaoplayer: “Arch isn't. :!: ” LOL ok there bud... When you chase a fisherman through 3 zones with 20+ ppl you don't call that being cowardly? Please send whatever you are smoking to my…