Recent Activities

• CapitanDimon -

Replied to the thread The Jackals - Шакалы пополняют стаю!.

Quote from Kopetcam: “Понравилось с каким презрением и превосходством этот чел сказал "ЗВЗШЕРЫ" ” не ну кта для дебилов и всяких там артеме
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread Solo PvP Pair Daggers/Swords.

Posted the thread Red is Dead - Public Discord for Pinging Red Name And Faction Gankers.

Thread
    discord.gg/7Hn9bwG Join this discord for giveaways and to ping red name and faction gankers. This discord can be used to train noobs and provide PvP practice. If you're new to Albion and want to assist transporters then please roam the land and ping…
  • Peanut -

Replied to the thread Echo Of Silence | #1 Undisputed Kings Of PvP | EU / NA / International.

• kheeta -

Replied to the thread Dagger still needs balance..

Daggers are are mid-tier weapon at least after recent nerfs to Es and Ws Rly dunno what you crying about About 1h dagger ? There’s no problem to kill it with swords, spears, bows etc About bloodletter rats? Simple solution- don’t try to catch and…
  • Georg51 -

Replied to the thread Does Albion wants PVE players?.

Quote from Shyr: “So... You guys know that casual players are not the PvE-only players, right? There is no difference for the game with or without them. The casual players are gatherers, refiners and crafters, they are the heart of the economy. (Even…
  • Shyr -

So... You guys know that casual players are not the PvE-only players, right? There is no difference for the game with or without them. The casual players are gatherers, refiners and crafters, they are the heart of the economy. (Even If you say that they…
  • Elgabiss -

Posted the thread Gremio casual Gestion y Lucha.

Thread
    Hola gente, abro este hilo para prestar el gremio Gestión y Lucha e invitar a los interesados a unirse a nuestra aventura :) Somos un grupo de amigos muy unido que descubrió el mundo de Albion y estamos juntos explorando y disfrutando lentamente de todo…
  • olkee -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

i have the same issue. cant login from my internet, when i use another net i can. please help
  • Gank -

• CaptainMike -

Now follows Dagother.

Follow
  • Cvag -

Replied to the thread [ARCH]Unique Corporation is Recruiting !.

• Deathskills -

Replied to the thread Reduce the range of staffs and bows.

You can see for sure at 25meters if using aspect ratio of 21:9 (resolution of 1920*800 in my case). And top of the screen would be closer to 24-25m than 22m imo (might be wrong tho). Currently, only camlanns, whispering bow and mistpiercer should hit out…
  • Savne -

Liked Akumaia’s post in the thread EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS.

Like (Post)
    Easy anti-cheat keeps disconnecting me because „launch the game trough the game launcher„ I do that always lol and keeps disconnecting me. <X
  • Deathskills -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread Does Albion wants PVE players?.

Like (Post)
    " It's not drama, i am ready to quit since the game doesn't match what i like to do " Well this game is advertised as heavily pvp game, and you wanting solo pve ... i mean come on bruh
  • Savne -

Liked Jaynel’s post in the thread EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS.

Like (Post)
    After 4 days (approx 15 hrs) trouble shooting and 30 mins with albion support I'll wade in now. Now referred to EAC and awaiting a response to my ticket. Symptoms: log in and get booted after 1-2 minutes game play anywhere in the world city or…