Recent Activities

• Gerrit -

Replied to the thread Does Albion wants PVE players?.

Quote from HopefullllL: “I'm a PvE player who most like to do solo dungeons and it's impossible not get tilted with gankers wich are always in group. ” You are just too lazy to think, analyze and adjust your behavior. There are a lot of red and…
  • ViniColen -

Replied to the thread Fire staff changes when?.

Yes, i agree. Fire staffs are so underpowered. But there is one thing that piss me off, a lot. You cant win with the normal fire staff against any reflect skill. Its 'E" is so predictable. It should gain invunerability to reflect. But i wouldnt expect…
  • Kzuy -

Replied to the thread Muito dificil identificar alianca.

Se desativou uma opção do jogo. prnt.sc/uolyrx Vai em interface desce para baixo e marca aquela opção show offscreen nametags
  • Kzuy -

Replied to the thread bug skill.

N aparece a animação da skill? Ou n aparece a skill's dos botoes?
  • Apotosariel -

Liked Geofors’s post in the thread Does Albion wants PVE players?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Apotosariel: “Well... you should know that to SBI PvE players are more valuable than PvP-ers because they "form the backbone of the player-driven economy". ” That may be true, but it's a crock of crap because they maintain the economy by…
  • Um tempo atrás eu tava com esse problema. easy.ac/pt-br/support/dbd/issues/guide/ Eu segui isso é deu certo.
  • ViniColen -

Liked Throatcutter’s post in the thread Fire staff changes when?.

Like (Post)
    So overall the fire staff is really underpowered right now in comparison with other ranged weapon lines, and suffers from some huge counters. Let me elaborate a little bit without making it into a rant. Look at frost, has 3 Q options to choose from -…
  • HCEPositive -

Replied to the thread premium paid with real money is a problem.

wait there is a difference with premium paid via cash and via silver, in terms of benefits?
  • Gerrit -

Liked Vasa1’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Артемка живет в своем мире, со своими правилами, а что там вокруг плевать. Эх из тебя бы получился хороший мембер бо, но они пока не достойны тебя ))))
  • Vasa1 -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Артемка живет в своем мире, со своими правилами, а что там вокруг плевать. Эх из тебя бы получился хороший мембер бо, но они пока не достойны тебя ))))
  • Solisie -

Replied to the thread Help my chat is broken "Error: You're not allowed to use this channel.".

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “@Solisie, welcome to the forums. Please send a ticket to the support staff here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ” I did, thanks, I'm waiting now.
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked PenguinSniper’s post in the thread still too much rats in corrupteds... a simple solution..

Like (Post)
    Quote from YUJlR0: “Yeah, most of you are full of shit. You just wanna beat up noobs. I rat in corrupted dungeons and IDGAF. Wanna know why, I been playing for about 8 weeks, just recently started corrupted, Im still at hunter level. I got 30k infamy,…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Smart Cluster Queue-.

It should give priotity to the highest IP/ other condition party of the same alliance/guild . So if the guild has 2 partys and only 1 party can make it in it should pick the better party over the worst and port them all, Now if more than 1 party slot…
  • Neef -

Liked blappo’s post in the thread Smart Cluster Queue-.

Like (Post)
    Alter cluster queue current behavior it weighs players as individuals with IP including factors such as guild, queue priority in guild and more nonsense. Desired Behavior: the same thing, but 100% of a party gets in or none. no splitting the party
  • Stormlord -

Replied to the thread EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS.

Exit lag fixed mine i was getting kicked for being over 350 ping
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked Luke1’s post in the thread Stack items up in the Completed Transactions tab.

Like (Post)
    Please stack items up in the Completed Transactions tab. Example: I place a buy order for 3000 runes. They get sold one at a time. In the Completed Transactions tab I have 3000 items. It takes ages to retrieve 3000 items and the server is clogged with…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread premium paid with real money is a problem.

From what i understand the gold used comes from gold bought with real money meaning even though player b is paying with silver player A that bought gold basicly paid for player b's prem with the money he spent. So at the end of the day prem is paid with…
  • AIEQ -

Replied to the thread Investment.

crafting is still the most profitable. You have the Rest Markets,royal markets, Black Market, and the deal where you craft high tier for your guildmate and the return resource are your payment which probably is worth 200k-1m or more if you use a focus…