Recent Activities

• Neesh -

Replied to the thread Orden de Venta.

Quote from Yourichikun: “voy directo al grano y llevo 2 dias de juego y e vendido mas de 200k de plata en el mercado de martlock pero hoy ya no me lee lo que tengo en el inventario y ya no lo puedo vender ayuda por favor ” Hola amigo, veo que lo que…
  • Neesh -

Replied to the thread [ Honoris ] Más que un gremio: una familia. [PvP PvE ZvZ y memes].

Únete a través de nuestro discord: discord.gg/ktrNXWN
  • b0hr -

Replied to the thread INFERNAL STAR.

Quote from Evlpro: “Даже в 100-ню не вошли за неделю..с численностью игроков 150+...с онлайном 50 человек...Думал что с ПвЕ активностью у Вас лучше,но и тут…
  • Calle -

Replied to the thread [Too old for CS] rekrutiert.

Das Wochenende nähert sich dem Ende.... Rette sich wer kann
  • Tsarg -

Liked gmatagmis’s post in the thread #ARCH #OOPS #SQUAD и другие сыны дерьма.

Like (Post)
    1. Не 80, а 95%. 2. Не сыны дерьма, а идиоты. 3. Ты с 95% вероятностью входишь в их число. Подкорректируй билд. Всё что ты по можешь в этом билде -…
  • Mishirene -

Replied to the thread Mishirene's Art Thread (Updated 11-7-2019): Allhallows Runner Up!.

(11/17/2019) Hell(gate) rat. Used vectors to make this one. I made it for the emoji contest but I'll definitely need to learn how to make it look good when super small. eN7b6UM.png (Different sizes!) pC52LPR.png 6dcRj9A.png ffazgmq.png
  • Mishirene -

Replied to the thread Albion TV Twitch Emote Contest.

Hell(gate) rat. Complete with blood letter, torch, and soldier boots. pC52LPR.png 6dcRj9A.png ffazgmq.png (Full Image in Spoiler!) (Hidden Content)
  • DaCheiftain -

Replied to the thread [OOPS] SquidSquad (NA).

• Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

The thing that wonders me, everyone with brains gave feedback even with numbers on paper, debuff is not enough, n+1 still the most successful approach, this will change / help nothing.. Result as predicted, exactly as 95% of all comments said.. I…
  • Nah -

Liked Norgannon’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sas3bg: “I thin zerg debuff is it too much. It must be 2 5 every 25 players : 25+ - 2% 50+ - 4% 75+ -6% ” I've been roaming with 40 men and breaking all groups under 30. The debuff doesn't even feel it. You are clearly rambling. :S
  • balldriq -

Replied to the thread [SQUAD] Victi omnes - REKRUTACJA.

Cieszy mnie Twoje zaangażowanie w temat i podejście do niego na poważnie! Z tego też względu polecam definicję Satyry(z tego co piszesz wynika że jako jedyny potraktowałeś całość na poważnie - Loryn z którym trochę gadałem jak był w…
  • Aioriaxd02 -

Posted the thread Buenas a todos.

Thread
    Pues llegue ya que me salia mucha publicidad en youtube de este juego y le di una oportunidad y me encanto ahora invite a un amigo para que juguemos juntos Espero poder pasarla bien y divertirme bastante
  • Skiptrace -

Posted the thread Additional Language Channels and Language Based LFG Chats.

Thread
    Whilst the title is, fairly self explanatory, let me go into a little detail. Tonight while I farm up for T3 mats as a new player of the game does in his or her early hours, I see the English chat channel be bombarded with some foreign language, turns…
  • Tamurlane -

Posted the thread For players having Android Install issues.

Thread
    Use the below method to properly install and run Albion APK.forum.albiononline.com/index.p…eb7a93b33302e4b0b1e24ff28
  • Noximilien -

Replied to the thread albion online pkers toxic af.

• Benkasim -

Replied to the thread [SQG] Stone Quarry Guild recruitment drive.

Recruiting members and associates Non-formal associate members (You dont have to leave your current guild to join us) are also welcomed. DM me via discord if you are interested. discord.gg/ERKtpz7 Stone Quarry Guild for Stonecutters by…
  • Tamurlane -

Replied to the thread Samsung Galaxy S5E Installation Problem.

Attention all players having issues with Android installations. I've helped dozens of players with this one problem. Use the below method to fix your installation issues. Follow the steps correctly.
  • Roccandil -

Replied to the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Quote from Devastate: “Alliances are a terrible system and most guilds that are in an alliance hate each other ” Not always. :) I think alliances are a good thing overall. Rather, I'd consider the current realmgate system; it's just too easy to mass…
  • Roccandil -

Liked Devastate’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    The debuff did nothing at all except change the meta, zerging is still better than not zerging. Now people will go with safer bombs, like Brim, which can be beamed, instead of melees... also healing is even more important now because it's easier to save…