Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Joshuan -

Mag den Beitrag von H4n1baL im Thema AO2D feedback and discussion.

Like (Beitrag)
    Looking at "Alderwood", the resource node counts are still too high. I'll give you some "target ranges": Wood: 360-400 Hide: 240-280 Rock: 140-180 These are not necessarily 100% accurate, but should cover most of the forest clusters. It's normal that…
  • Joshuan -

Mag den Beitrag von H4n1baL im Thema AO2D feedback and discussion.

Like (Beitrag)
    @Cathair Compare your generated map to the actual Alderwood map: You will notice that in your generated map, the exit positions aren't correct.The actual exits in the game are far more outside. I don't know if this helps, but as far as i know every…
  • Skitted -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema AO2D feedback and discussion verfasst.

Beitrag
    Having 1v1 would be awesome to. What is your thresshold parameter for small scale ?
  • AlexShu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema unbalanced for new player verfasst.

Beitrag
    Im new player as well and i think about where im going and what im doing there. You need to be prepared to some grind and prepare to loose some stuff during first encounters. This game with full loot and if you not ready to share some silver as a result…
  • AlexShu -

Mag den Beitrag von Equartus im Thema unbalanced for new player.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Fred_the_Barbarian: „Get a few of these apparently downtrodden new players and dogpile 8.3 boy. Pick up the silver dropped and laugh at his repair bill. “ Some t5 guys raped my ass, while i was trying to get free chest in yellow zone xD I…
  • GaminaTOR -

Mag den Beitrag von Zalupashka im Thema Гайд по свежевателю.

Like (Beitrag)
    Всем привет! Есть ли где-либо на просторах интернета гайд по свежевателю? В каких локах мобов искать, где потом кожу перерабатывать подешевле и пр.
  • Cathair -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema AO2D feedback and discussion verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Wadefu: „Is there a way to group similar builds together? Seeing 6 bloodletter builds and 4 claw builds doesn't say too much. “ Yeah, I think I can group them by similarity somehow. I guess shoes are usually the least important part of the…
  • Gugusteh -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Martlock cape + Graveguard Helmet verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Dip: „This is actually not the same interaction. Enfeeble aura reduces an enemies bonus damage stat which is in a different spot in the damage calculations formula. The stat that used to reduce true damage is the "Defense Vs. Players" stat.…
  • Gugusteh -

Mag den Beitrag von Dip im Thema Martlock cape + Graveguard Helmet.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Gugusteh: „Zitat von Dip: „Up until now (apparently), true damage has always been reduced by the "Defense Vs. Players" stat but i have not tested this recently. The martlock cape and resist potion both would reduce the damage that poisons…
  • Akrihat -

Hat das Thema Невозможно зайти в игру gestartet.

Thema
    После последних обновлений невозможно войти в игру, хотя сам Альбион запускается, но при выборе персонажа и попытке входа выдается…
  • Sylver84 -

Hat das Thema Easy Anti Cheat play without installing? gestartet.

Thema
    For those who share a device, pc in this case, is it possible or made possible to play without the instal of Easy Anti Cheat. Yes I have no admin rights but due to 7-Zip I was able to extract the files to the game folder non the less. Login no problem,…
  • Zalupashka -

Hat das Thema Гайд по свежевателю gestartet.

Thema
    Всем привет! Есть ли где-либо на просторах интернета гайд по свежевателю? В каких локах мобов искать, где потом кожу перерабатывать подешевле и пр.
  • Sinatra.SUN -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Being forced out of game every 30 seconds verfasst.

Beitrag
    I found the solution to my problem, i dont know if it helps you. I have been starting the game with a shortcut link to the game that i think is bypassing the launcher. That means it didnt load anticheat (i think), and hence i was logged out. I just…