Recent Activities

• Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Korn’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    Hi all, When it comes to large scale Outland gameplay, one of our core design goals is to encourage as much conflict as possible. This is always a balancing act between making it easy to get to and find fights on the one hand, and making sure that a…
  • Sessy -

Replied to the thread [SWIPE] Albion Imperium [AI] is recruiting NA/EU.

• Eternalhaze -

Liked glokz’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    Ok, not much but always something, but since there are completely no limitations this only makes people pay more to achieve the same. Now NAPS won't be established overnight, you will have to spend two days and little bit more of silver (new silver sink…
  • Eternalhaze -

Liked Starseed’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Korn: “Over the past weeks, we have received a lot of feedback regarding the role of hideouts for power projection in the Outlands. Due to the flexible custom rights system, it’s currently possible for each hideout to in principle act as a…
  • Eternalhaze -

Liked Bigtitbich’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    how will this affect roads of avalon hideouts? this change will be incredible for black zone hideouts but roads? i think you might need to consider not having this change for the roads as it will hurt new player guilds
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread How do I see all my posts in the forum?.

Heya @Piddle thanks for the feedback. I'll relay this to the appropriate staff to check.
  • Quote from cybron14: “So instead of whine and complain, i will try to up my escape game, i have followed the classic rules (keep atention to your surroundings, dont listen to anything in addition to albion ambiental sounds, as soon as you see…
  • Thank you very much for your help, this is gold, pure gold and heaps of it. This is what i envisioned when posted it. Thanks you very much again, and i welcome any new ideas, as this is constantly evolving.
  • Quote from cybron14: “So instead of whine and complain, i will try to up my escape game, i have followed the classic rules (keep atention to your surroundings, dont listen to anything in addition to albion ambiental sounds, as soon as you see…
  • Dienord -

Posted the thread Автоплатеж.

Thread
    Подскажите как убрать автоплатеж премиум аккаунта с моей карты!
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread IP and cheese builds.

Quote from Tomperon: “Quote from Zoream: “I love it when people stick with one build, get smashed and then cry for nerfs and changes. Adapt, change and wear something else. ” he didnt Lost the fight...he is complaing about undergeared people at…
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread T7 Red Zones only have T4-T6 resources?.

Quote from Skelst: “Quote from Zoream: “Even though I'm a fisherman and full spec I think you shouldn't be able to fish for T7 in royals. ” Cause then @Zoream could satisfy his greed and bragging rights about risk and rewards. Fact is, you’d be better…
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Miner Workboots in corrupted dungeons.

seems like some stuff got nerfed, but miner shoes still remain. Rats = invulnerable in CD. 1H dagger = invlunerable in CD. there are absoluty no means to catch up to miner shoes. Zero. Dont nerf miner shoes - ban gathering gear from CD. That´s it.
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Why Merc Jacket is not touched??.

Quote from Trial_hard: “Everyone and their dog play merc on badon with reset helmet.. Merc jacket is on 81% on all CD builds... So according to skill of balance team..It should be untouched or even buffed.. ” Guardian helm is getting nerfed.…
  • Gabumon -

Replied to the thread Sandbox Interactive joins Stillfront.

Quote from mikeyyk: “already took 15% away from the black market. it will be a gradual thing to make silver harder for us to get. e.g you will have to buy gold now.. still front already on the move wake the hell up?? ” Inflation is real in…
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Plate in Corrupted Dungeons needs to be removed from CD or penalised in CD..

• DartheIncarnate -

Liked Starseed’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Korn: “Over the past weeks, we have received a lot of feedback regarding the role of hideouts for power projection in the Outlands. Due to the flexible custom rights system, it’s currently possible for each hideout to in principle act as a…
  • Gabumon -

Replied to the thread Albion killed the crafters..

Quote from krazzer: “Only reason why Stone is more expensive compared to other resources is because you cant fill builder journals, that in theory could give building materials back like stone blocks. Only option to get stone back is from stone cutter…
  • mikeyyk -

Replied to the thread Sandbox Interactive joins Stillfront.

already took 15% away from the black market. it will be a gradual thing to make silver harder for us to get. e.g you will have to buy gold now.. still front already on the move wake the hell up??
  • ImaDoki -

Replied to the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

The next necessary step is capping hideouts per zone to ONE. This will lead to actual conflict for dominance and exclusivity in that zone, even among allies.