Recent Activities

• Me and my friends have this problem in which we've never encountered before, is that when we zone in to other zones, we disconnect from the game from time to time, which is frustrating, it's been going on for a whole day now, and there seems to be no fix…
  • Plopsquirt -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

- Character name: HayJute - In-game location: From inside hideout in Farshore Drylands to Farshore Drylands - Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? Takes several attempts to login to the character selection…
  • Louise2222 -

Replied to the thread [01 April] Extended Maintenance [Updated 13:13 UTC].

Quote from iRawr: “Quote from OceanSpirit: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Louise2222: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from OceanSpirit: “I hope you guys fixed the attack speed cap on daggers. It was a bit obvious that someone would try a full…
  • BigRichard -

Liked xGunner’s post in the thread Alliance Restrictions Test: Findings and Next Steps.

Like (Post)
    limit the number of hideouts to ONE per map and only the alliance can get in, otherwise we can make cities in each map with 3, 4 or even 5+ hideouts in same map, in each zone...plus: it will avoid big alliances to fight in all the zones cause they will…
  • texas06 -

Replied to the thread Zulmer - Solo Warbow PvP - EP.18.

dostum buildini yazar mısın? (pardon bu imzanda yazıyormuş zaten) bide bu kadar düşük msyi nasıl alıyorsun türkiyede mi yaşıyosun? son olarak bilgisayarının sistem özelliklerini öğrenebilir miyim?
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Olysja’s post in the thread Spawn camping.

Like (Post)
    moove = rightclicking = you don't attack players or click ground items
  • UXFUX -

Liked Olysja’s post in the thread Spawn camping.

Like (Post)
  • GaZiroVan -

Replied to the thread А вы уже слышали про новую игру?.

• UXFUX -

Liked Dexter’s post in the thread Gildenrekrutierung Guidelines.

Like (Post)
    Hier die deutschen Guidelines für die Rekrutierung: 1. Jede selbstständige Gilde darf 1 Thread haben 2. Das pushen eines Threads wird auf 1x pro Tag reguliert (je Thread nicht je Person) Zusätzlich kann der Threadersteller eines Gildenthreads bei einem…
  • Olysja -

Replied to the thread Spawn camping.

• BigRichard -

Replied to the thread Alliance Restrictions Test: Findings and Next Steps.

Interesting ideas for the territory pools, but this will be exploitable. "Hey drop X, Y, and Z your towers on this date". These pools if anything, should be active ON reset as the towers are claimed, to stop an alliance from feeding one guild every tower…
  • Olysja -

Replied to the thread Higher tier content.

HCE 100%safe if you don't like pvp otherwhise go blackzone 4-5+maps far from portal, find an open hideout and farm there, t5-6 maps got 0gankers t7maps dived sometimes , t8 are not for you:P
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread Dps Meter.

I also want to use it, but i don't want to download random program from the internet. Its will be really nice if SBI just add this function in game so every player can use it pure legal and comfortable.
  • Saberna -

Posted the thread Fort Sterling Supply Guild (Beginner Guild).

Thread
    We are a new guild based out of Fort Sterling. The guild is designed to help new players who have an interest in Crafting/ Gathering. English Only! Whisper me in game @ Saberna or send me in game mail! I look forward to hearing from you!
  • Banditino -

Replied to the thread NDA Dagger Changes.

Highest dps + highest mobility is nonsense. @Hollywoodi nosense for u is called ASSASSIN : as assassin i can decide if engage or leave the combat this is should be daggers this is very crazy that swords and axe have more mobility than daggers
  • Yumans -

Хотелось бы знать на самом деле законно это или нет, а так хотелось бы знать где скачать нормальную версию без заморочек.
  • BBBoca -

DPS meter will not bring elitism and strict meta but crap game balance to light. Obvious problem like frost Q needed months to be balanced.
  • Banditino -

Liked kheeta’s post in the thread NDA Dagger Changes.

Like (Post)
    The wrong logic is to compare different melee with each other Right logic is to compare different melees vs ranged And in this context swords and some axes has much stronger chasing/killing potential than daggers - that’s ridiculous Don’t try to fool…
  • UXFUX -

Replied to the thread Tristram, demony finansowe oraz inwestycje w rynek!s.

• Zigmund -

Replied to the thread [01 April] Extended Maintenance [Updated 13:13 UTC].