Recent Activities

• Deathikus -

Replied to the thread Download update and game doesn't work anymore (No its not fixed).

@Amoebius76 Restarted, checked task manager and AntiCheat isn't running. After restart I now get "Unknown File Version" error. Unrecognized game client . Cannot Continue. Running repair now, after just having freshly reinstalled the game.
  • Equart -

Liked Ravenar’s post in the thread [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Equart: “@PrintsKaspian wowwow , spoilers? New Caerleon Faction on screenshot? ” Damn... I did not see it like that all. Blues and Reds shaking hands... Nice teaser... Exciting times! (Hidden Content)
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5.

Quote from WeZz: “Randomized Dungeon Loot Changes - On average, the number of Black Market items a chest gives out should be the same for all tiers, but with an increased chance for higher-tier items in higher-tier chests - This change will reduce the…
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Download update and game doesn't work anymore (No its not fixed).

@Deathikus Please check if the error still occurs after restarting your PC. Also eventually check your Task Manager if there's an instance of EasyAntiCheat still running, and close it.
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread HG 2V2 still skiping ....

Hey there, we are looking into improving the hellgate experience regarding ratting and the maximum number of active hellgates with an upcoming patch. Quoting our official account on reddit: "The Queen update included a major rework of the game world…
  • Luquee -

Replied to the thread Bizarre. This is serious? The only fun in the game is over..

I think players who make dungeons most of the time are more concerned with fame than loot.
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Adjustment to the Alliance Cap Test on February 26th.

7 of the top 10 guilds in the current season ranking are no longer in an alliance ... so the changes are working as intended, WITHOUT the need for a hard cap. And thats on day 1 of the changes. The large alliances are starting to shrink. Its heading in…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Bizarre. This is serious? The only fun in the game is over..

Play avalonian Dungeon and stop complaining
  • Deathikus -

Not resolved. I'm now getting a "CreateFile failed with 32." Error: 30005 Yes I have repaired EasyCheat and this is a completely fresh install/update of the game
  • LordSilva -

Replied to the thread Portal Maps - Limited gameplay caused by the map..

The shrines in question may work in the same way as the shrines in the BZ city's. You get invisibility and can move anywhere free from scouts. That alone will be a good move to minimize the situation on the 3 portal maps for any city. The other…
  • Dominator86 -

Replied to the thread Portal Maps - Limited gameplay caused by the map..

I agree that this needs to be looked at. I always thought that the portals should be more towards the middle of the black zone. The idea would be that big groups would enter BZ and likely head towards the middle of the map and smaller groups/solo players…
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Nature staff - BUG after update..

Hey there, yeah, Thorns is not reflecting the correct amount of damage. I unfortunately do not have an ETA for a fix yet, but will poke the devs about it.
  • Luquee -

Replied to the thread Vara de Pescar Alvaioniana vale a pena usar?.

A respeito do bônus da vara não sei muito a respeito porém se você pretende pescar na black deve levar em conta também o preço dela caso morra e etc. A respeito de perder o medo eu acho a black um dos melhores lugares de todos do game no começo…
  • blappo -

Replied to the thread Healers and Specters.

yes the new ava hood will be OP af. 50% heal reduction on everyone u touch and 50% less output if you touch a healer... that is 25% total healing for everyone... then any axe 3 stacks and its 5% healing new 5v5 meta.
  • Amoebius76 -

Update: The issue should be resolved by now. Get back to us if you're still experiencing that error though please. :)
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Error processing update.

Update: The issue should be resolved by now. Get back to us if you're still experiencing that error though please. :)
  • CassX -

Replied to the thread Error Processing Update.

Quote from Luquee: “Quote from CassX: “@Amoebius76 Same here: Classically my update was downloaded via my client automatically, I was in the game, Then I went off and about 20 minutes later I wanted to get back into the game but after that, then I saw…