Recent Activities

• Eldron -

Liked anticheat’s post in the thread Solo Dungeons closing in red & black zones.

Like (Post)
    I recently created a channel on youtube where I posted some videos with solo diving in solo dg, often it was me alone against 2 or 3 people and I have everything recorded. I was excited about an idea, my videos starting to get more hits, I was sharing…
  • SHARKY -

Liked Blenfjorn’s post in the thread STUCK IN RED ZONE.

Like (Post)
    Nice all caps post. When you did /STUCK, was that in all caps too? Because those commands only work in lowercase.
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread STUCK IN RED ZONE.

I don't think the /stuck command will give you invulnerability, so it's not a bug. Imagine the abuse if it did?
  • Eldron -

Liked Bukem’s post in the thread Solo Dungeons closing in red & black zones.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BrenFolds: “Why not link the SRD's like hellgates. 1 person in and it closes behind them. The problem isn't the pvp it's the 6v1 no counterplay pvp. Fixes that issue and simultaneously fixes the scout issue as you'd never be able to RNG a…
  • Equart -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread Solo Dungeons closing in red & black zones.

Like (Post)
    To be fair, black zones are safe zones ever since queen update. Many hidesouts in zones, not to mention scout being a mandatory thing for groups that wear better items than 6.1 - there literally is zero risk in that case.
  • ySLiink -

Hi, what do you want to achieve with this post? Maybe if you show where u got stuck and how you will get better attention.
  • NinioFome -

• TheusRS -

Replied to the thread The Off-Season Crystal Tournament is Coming!.

I think the skins should be binded in your account, so ppl would not be able to RMT it. And the gap between lvl4 - lvl9 is too high, I would say to IP cap the first games as 1400/1500 IP
  • Mais que justo as alterações da Adaga, pois ela estava a ter força demais em muitas situações de jogo. Podes não gostar da alteração, mas ela vem devido ao excesso de utilização da adaga, por ela ser extremamente boa de mais. Neste ou em…
  • Dahlinbrand -

Replied to the thread LuckyStrike Zaprasza.

and i was stuck on a spot and cant even move so i used /stuck but i wasnt invulnerable so i was killed, so anyone gonna reimburse my items ?
  • NinioFome -

so why a charging bar appear on me, besides i cant even move but 2 noobs go red on me and killed me fucking stupid
  • Blenfjorn -

Nice all caps post. When you did /STUCK, was that in all caps too? Because those commands only work in lowercase.
  • Untitled.png
  • fordiboy -

Posted the thread [Bacon] Making Pancakes DE/FR/ENG Recruiting.

Thread
    Hallo alle zusammen, :D Wir suchen für unsere Gilde noch Spieler die aktiv und lust auf Pve,Pvp,Zvz,Ganking,Gathern haben. Wir sind in BRIDGEWATCH und spielen meistens nur in der Blackzone.(Arthur´s Rest) Zudem sind wir auch international Wir haben…
  • LordSilva -

Replied to the thread [ABUSO]Sincronização de HG 2x2.

Quote from Belvinho: “Não vejo muito problema em ratos de hg, mas acredito que é relativamente fácil de acabar com isso: criar fila igual da arena, ou utilizar uma forma de que só é possivel sair da HG se a fama de abate tiver aumentado…
  • Vaustra -

Posted the thread Unable to get pass character creation screen.

Thread
    I played this game for 4h46min, and many times when I'm trying to log in, it get stucks at character creation screen, and freezes, when I restarted the app, it keeps on being like that, very unenjoyable experience. My device is Samsung Galaxy A70 Photo…
  • LordSilva -

Liked LoganSilkCheeks’s post in the thread Adjustment to the Alliance Cap Test on February 26th.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pdwan: “Idk what people are arguing right now about this topic, but I will let my point here. For me feels like the biggest alliances like POE and SURF, for example, are the ones the get most privilege about it. Zerg Disarray isnt doing…
  • NinioFome -

Posted the thread STUCK IN RED ZONE.

Thread
    OK I WAS KILLING SOME REDS AND I WAS STUCK IN ONE SPOT TRIED TO LEAVE USING THE STUPID /STUCK BUT I WAS KILLED WTF ? FIX THAT SHIT BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT MECANIC OF NOT BEING INVUL I WAS STUCK AND KILLED