Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Raithe -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Bodyblock verfasst.

Beitrag
    is furniture still place able in the open world? It makes a nice obstruction without using up spell slots
  • Protheus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Weekly Talk] Cursed Staff verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von owensssss: „I think curse staffs are in a good spot atm. as they are they can’t cleanse out of my great hammer stun. No need for a buff. “ I think cursed staffs are in a good spot on 5v5s, when it come to ZvZ they dont really shine like…
  • Khladraven -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema CORE Cursed Mage problems [vote up for curse suggestions] verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Arqe: „Cursed Staffs: - Cataclysm (Damnation Staff) - Resistance Reduction: 0.14 -> 0.17 - Damage: 111.97 -> 120.00 Meh... “ Cataclysm: a large-scale and violent event in the natural world. Doesn't really fit the bill huh... What about…
  • Protheus -

Mag den Beitrag von Kayl im Thema [Weekly Talk] Cursed Staff.

Like (Beitrag)
    dont have time right now to read it all properly (will do it tomorrow) but can already say u put some effort in it just wanted to hop in and note that u can cast cursed sickle right behind you when facing towards the enemy to get 1-2 additional meters…
  • SHARKY -

Mag den Beitrag von H4n1baL im Thema How is the random dg thing going?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Feels pretty good from my perspective. Very regular internal playtests that I have also participated in. The team is still working hard on them, but it seems to come together over time. :) Layouts are gonna be more or less random, that's kind of the point…
  • Shaidor -

Mag den Beitrag von Stravanov im Thema Simple map re-design suggestion.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Shaidor: „I play for about 5 days and i feel that the game map is becoming smaller and smaller. What i mean? Right now i farm in 3 yellow zones only! I have tier v but without a lot of silver to engage in pvp. So i have restricted between 3…
  • Raithe -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema How is the random dg thing going? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Thanks man! Glad to hear its progressing well! By layouts I probably should be more specific when I ask stuff...especially about specific aspects of randomness. :) I assumed there would be strategies for how mob groups or dungeon obstacles/terrain…
  • Dagother -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Updated to iOS 12 constant crashes verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von postlarval: „Zitat von Dagother: „@postlarval what happens exactly? You can't install the app or it closes itself after starting the app? @Veetus there was a patch today [13. December 2018] Nimue Patch 3 “ Well, as I described in my post in…
  • Stravanov -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Simple map re-design suggestion verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Shaidor: „I play for about 5 days and i feel that the game map is becoming smaller and smaller. What i mean? Right now i farm in 3 yellow zones only! I have tier v but without a lot of silver to engage in pvp. So i have restricted between 3…
  • Wadefu -

Mag den Beitrag von Lanyday im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    I think the devs need to rework the world map by removing the realmgate. Here are my suggestions: - Via boat connect: Lymhurst to Roostcliff, Bridgewatch to Browngrass Meadow, Martlock to Blencathra, Thetford to Wetfoot Fen, Fort Sterling to a new zone…
  • H4n1baL -

Mag den Beitrag von Shaidor im Thema Feedback and concerns from a new player.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hello Albion Online, My experience in MMORPG games are high enough. I have play games like Lineage 2, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, AION, Neverwinter, ESO, RIFT and Wurm Online. I play the game for about 3 days. I found it randomly on the internet,…
  • H4n1baL -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema How is the random dg thing going? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Feels pretty good from my perspective. Very regular internal playtests that I have also participated in. The team is still working hard on them, but it seems to come together over time. :) Layouts are gonna be more or less random, that's kind of the point…
  • Khladraven -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Specialization Milestones verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Shaidor: „ LvL 10: (Visual Skill) When you use whirlwind, now it has a fire effect LvL 40: (Visual Skill) When player use any skill, battleaxe acquires a fire effect for some seconds “ I mean actual bonuses take a lot of balancing, but…
  • H4n1baL -

Mag den Beitrag von Fusionbomb im Thema Shout out to Retroman.

Like (Beitrag)
    3c66593df89a1e418a72dbca059c85fe.gif
  • H4n1baL -

Mag den Beitrag von Asaroth im Thema Shout out to Retroman.

Like (Beitrag)
    Just wanna say thanks on trying to balance the game/ freshen the meta up does it make it interesting to keep playing, its extremely difficult to run a game with such a small team and still have time to play it in depth and rely on feedback from others…
  • H4n1baL -

Mag den Beitrag von Retroman im Thema Shout out to Retroman.

Like (Beitrag)
    Thanks for the nice words. :D I understand why the community sometimes gets the impression we are not listening, because we are not always engaging in many of the the public discussions. But many of us are actually keeping an eye on forums, reddit,…
  • H4n1baL -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Chat font name/type verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hey @Sarev! The font we're using is a custom font that was specifically adjusted to our needs and is therefore not freely available. You may find other fonts that are similar to ours though. - Lino