Recent Activities

• GokuBlackBR -

Replied to the thread Clarification: HQ status in Season 14 and no HQs in the Avalonian roads.

Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from GokuBlackBR: “We are very much looking forward to the next couple of seasons... OK. In 2023 you guys release it. No probem. ” this is good news ngl, since there was a problem with the current way to assault/place…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Pike/Glaive/trinity... Same single Target weapon.

Quote from Schmellow: “Isn't that a ZvZ stat, that is completely irrelevant for most of those weapons? ” yea it's zvz :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • Sacrafiki -

Replied to the thread After Shock needs more players to split the loot!.

• Schmellow -

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “It was unused at 35% damage, overtuned at 40% now dead at 32%... Bravo, great job Retroman. ” you forgot about - Resilience Penetration: - One-handed Spear: 15% -> 40% - Pike: 15% -> 30% - Heron Spear:…
  • Tabor -

Posted the thread Mercenary Jacket Rework.

Thread
    Current mercenary jacket is heavily favored to DoT players and almost non existant use by others. To fix its OP state for DoT and allow it to be an option for other non DoT how about reworking it to be x heal based on damage once every 2 seconds for 8…
  • MakoShark -

Posted the thread User Interface Small Improvement to Destiny Board.

Thread
    Although it's not a big hassle, it would be nice if reopening the Destiny Board automatically brings up the info you were looking at before you closed it. e.g. I look at Torch Fighter and scroll down to Lv. 60, close the Board, then reopen it. It would…
  • Blenfjorn -

Liked hFly’s post in the thread PvE HCE Leaver Penalty.

Like (Post)
    @OP wouldn't be better to add a "rank" to the HCE then? you get rank as you clear and don't leave/don't troll. So if a guy has a rank way too low you just don't let him join your pt. This rank could be added to Party Finder aswell. @crybabies Well, I…
  • RIPPIN -

Replied to the thread КРЕСТАЛКА 5-5.

Мест есть, только набираю команду, нужны надёжный люди
  • BoskiGrzes -

Posted the thread Postać z konta gościa (solved).

Thread
    Cześć Rzuciłem okiem i lupką ale chyba nie było Zacząłem grać na komórce na "koncie gościa". Gra mi się spodobała, zarejestrowałem konto żeby grać też na kompie, loguję się na komórce i przechodzi do kreatora nowej postaci. Rozumiem,…
  • Melethril -

Replied to the thread КРЕСТАЛКА 5-5.

Хочу в кресталку, с 13 лет берете или все места уже заняты?
  • RIPPIN -

Posted the thread КРЕСТАЛКА 5-5.

Thread
    В общем говоря, если вы и правда заинтересованы в развитии вашего как персонального скилла, так и командного, мы вас ждем. Сами требования: Если вы и правда горите желанием ходить на данный контент, вам…
  • grummelLutziFa -

Replied to the thread AltMetall > Recruiting.

tony_lymhorst_banner.png Die Gilde AltMetall ist immer auf der Suche nach neuen engagierten Spielern. Wenn du eine reife Einstellung hast, ist es egal ob du jung oder alt, Anfänger oder Veteran bist, dann findest du einen Platz bei uns. Was wir…
  • Deathskills -

Replied to the thread Clarification: HQ status in Season 14 and no HQs in the Avalonian roads.

Quote from GokuBlackBR: “We are very much looking forward to the next couple of seasons... OK. In 2023 you guys release it. No probem. ” this is good news ngl, since there was a problem with the current way to assault/place ho's in rest maps that are…
  • Hi everyone! As you already know, with Season 14 you will be able to declare your Hideouts as Headquarters for the first time! However, some questions have come up in the community regarding this feature that we would like to answer in this post.
  • Push für Lumex!
  • [WEast] INTFINITY IS LOOKING FOR NEW AND EXPERIENCED PLAYERS FOR SEASON 14 About Us: We're based in Thetford, oriented on ZvZ / PvP content, predominantly active during 12/15/18 UTC timers! We are an international community, focused on a great…
  • Back.Off.Outlaw -

Quote from PaladinJavier: “bro, why You write That here? This is about the problem of solo Target most spear tree is. ” Sorry. It's a bit out of topic, I understand. Emotions collecting over time. On trash-patch by another... I've been a bit…
  • iRawn -

Replied to the thread Good NDA changes today retroman.

Quote from Tabor: “I agree changes look good. If we are going to crush Retro all the time we also need to give him props when warranted! I think the spear AA change is fair being all the additional buffs it has received in Ws and not dropping stacks on…
  • W3st1LYNA -

Replied to the thread ORDEN HOSPITALARIA Recluta Jugadores.

• Fakturka -

Replied to the thread TWITCH BEST MOMENTS | YOUTUBE COMPILATIONS !!!.

NEW VIDEO ABOUT: CRAFT, CDS, CHESTS, HELLGATES!!!! Have a nice show! Twitch: twitch.tv/fakturka YouTube: youtube.com/c/FakturkaAO Discord: discord.gg/876fTVf youtube.com/watch?v=uRCEoVaMPaM&t