Recent Activities

• Quagga -

Replied to the thread Balance Changes - Into The Fray.

Do we know anything about the triple kick that after stuns the user still makes displacement and damage. ?
  • wanderkid -

Posted the thread Become an OUTLAW today! Outlawz recruits.

Thread
    ⚔️ **OUTLAWZ crew** ⚔️ ------------------------------- you want to live the life of an OUTLAW? you tired of handholding, taxes, rents and fake families? join us today for a strong and tied guild where everyone can stand their ground but also…
  • Kepsx -

Posted the thread [WTS] Mammoth Calf in Thetfort. 165mil..

Thread
    DM or mail at my in game name Kepsx.
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread I can't get into black zone after install server test staging.

@deznoon 1. Откройте меню игры (правая верхняя кнопка или нажмите ESC) 2. Откройте настройки 3. Перейти к уведомлениям 4. Здесь у вас должны быть…
  • Morgan_TLLover -

Posted the thread any laborer contract sink?.

Thread
    like we can make them trash if we want but the cap its not that high so easy to reach there. and at the end what happens to all those T8 contracts? cant we salvage those? what about general trophies? can we salvage those ? so why ? they nerfed…
  • VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread Abilities going off 180 degrees from Direction indicated.

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, could you detail which abilities are affected and in which situations this happened? ” Most often, this problem occurs with warbow players. When chasing an enemy, using the combination frostshot + e, the arrow can…
  • Asheraxia -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread what the process to make a change..

Like (Post)
    Funny thing is changes come few and spaced out making some meta weapons last for a while if not looked at as for unpurgeable reg bow? that happen with whispering bow and sbi put the increased damage received as the downside as for warbow, frost arrow…
  • Asheraxia -

PLEASE can we have a short duration high percentage SLOW on burning field... it would fix fires deficiencies and allow it to be utalized in PvP aside from zvz. Thank You! Burning Field: (.5-1 sec/ 50%) slow on hit. <3
  • Asheraxia -

Replied to the thread Blood Letter Online.

Quote from Stardust968485: “Quote from ialoneloveyouTTV: “Quote from LordNrixx: “actually fighting bloodletter in 1v1 has higher risk than the game itself "risk vs rewards.. its more like fighting in massive disadvantage like 100% HP bloodletter vs…
  • Asheraxia -

Liked Stardust968485’s post in the thread Blood Letter Online.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ialoneloveyouTTV: “Quote from LordNrixx: “actually fighting bloodletter in 1v1 has higher risk than the game itself "risk vs rewards.. its more like fighting in massive disadvantage like 100% HP bloodletter vs 60% HP any weapon ” That…
  • VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread The state of the game for solo players.

Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “If you cant beat em, join em. ” Ahaahh. You recently wrote that you have been playing Albion since 2016. Looks like you were just born in 2016.
  • VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Magic Staff Overhaul.

Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Funny, considering how often I do ZvZ's in faction warfare and I can still see every animation smoothly. ” Please stop answering me if you are looking at the problem so superficially. Do not forget that you are not the only…
  • Reef -

Replied to the thread Why dev dont want new play style?.

Problem that they made healers with mobility. It allow them to kite easily... now they make restrictions to compensate their power
  • Zumzat -

Replied to the thread Changes for Guild Season 16.

Quote from Retroman: “Crystal League Changes / Crystal Arena Competitive 5v5 battles have always been an important endgame feature in Albion Online, and the 5v5 Crystal League is intended to offer this playstyle. However, in its current form it has…
  • Maybe you will love new demonis staff because can do C.C maximum 2s. XD I hope great cusre can rework to next anti healing staff like demonic before.
  • Glasses -

Quote from Heupeller: “Quote from Glasses: “Quote from Heupeller: “Quote from Retroman: “ - Cursed Staff Spell Unlock Order - Swapped Desecrate and Cursed Tar (So Desecrate is available from T3 on - Living Torch (Infernal Staff) - Fixed a bug…
  • dentalfa -

Liked MlghtySalmon’s post in the thread REPUTATION ALBION want update.

Like (Post)
    Philanthropy buff forces players with high reputation to donate to beggars in town Glorious: 1,000,000 Noble: 750,000 Virtuous: 500,000 Reputable: 250,000 Neutral: 125,000 Reeson glorious playter is have lot silver so think maybe other playter have lot…
  • Morgan_TLLover -

Posted the thread how about premium plus, what do you think, any idea?.

Thread
    how about having some premium plus options that has more focus per day rate? if i don't make mistake it can reduce the number of alts for people who use like 200K+ focus per 3 days. SBI you can put a price and get more silver per extra focus (maybe…