Recent Activities

• Bieve -

Replied to the thread 2,046 accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

Quote from SpicyPepper: “So what happen if someone buy silver from third party, use the silver to buy item (e.g: 8.3 sets) and give the items to their main account to play ? Streamers receive donation this way all the time, 8.3 gears from complete…
  • L3ThaL -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Elbereth: “Quote from Azayon: “А давайте ка пофлудим, в межсезон. А то ща скоро фрак войны и пёрнуть будет некогда и некуда... Вангую ping 500, зонлоки…
  • Drahkin -

Replied to the thread Returning player looking for guild.

Not sure if you've found your home yet or not. We're a guild based out of Lymhurst. We could be a good fit for you, what time do you generally play?
  • Drahkin -

Replied to the thread Searching for a guild that accepts beginners.

Hey there! Our guild definitely accepts beginners but before we dive into all of the specifics about our guild, I wonder what TZ are you playing in primarily? I wouldn't want for you to join the guild and to find yourself lacking others to party with…
  • Hello! Est-ce qu'un débutant vous intéresse? J'ai acheté le jeu à l'époque et ai peu joué. Je m'y remet et recherches une guilde.
  • SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread So no blackhands nerf ?.

How about taking into account that there're blackhands in CD and incorporate something in your build to fight against them ?? There're spells that can completely counter blackhands. - Force Field is available on all cloth helmet. Take Fiend or Cultist…
  • Mr4z -

Posted the thread fishing guide.

Thread
    is it important that when you fish you throw the hook into a circle full of fish, are there better chances for rarer drop or what and on what should i focus when im fishing, and is it worth to fish?
  • skiola -

Replied to the thread Got killed by gankers because the game reconnected.

Too often I've had partners who choose it's a "free noble" subsequent to accessing the foe group, regardless of the foe group having 10-second respawn clocks and wards all around the Aristocrat pit. "Folks, excessively unsafe." "It's k they're everything…
  • skiola -

Replied to the thread Disconnected by EAC (Botting Tool?).

Do you have a mouse or console with full scale capacities? Additionally simple enemy of cheat is really the most noticeably terrible enemy of cheat framework that there can be out there.
  • SHRlKE -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Quote from ImaDoki: “If you remove reputation there is 0 reason not to bring 20+ gankers and close roads all day in the red zone. ” There is a very good reason, hundreds of blue PK hunters who would love the opportunity to hunt some more. It would…
  • RedFiredDragon -

Posted the thread Searching for a guild that accepts beginners.

Thread
    Like the title says, I'm searching for a guild that also accepts beginners. I'm not really a pvp guy myself, but I wouldn't really mind it. I'm more about getting ressources, crafting stuff out of them and selling the results.
  • Wildhirsch -

Replied to the thread P A R A N O I D.

• Unsere Winrate der Crystal GvGs lag letzte Season bei 70%! :)
  • tamerizm -

Replied to the thread Kal V4s Flam | UO Oyuncu Topluluğu.

• G1R5T -

Replied to the thread Proscriptus/ Proscriptus Academy rekrutiert.

• Rainphase -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Quote from ImaDoki: “If you remove reputation there is 0 reason not to bring 20+ gankers and close roads all day in the red zone. Reputation system is a must, so stop asking for simple removal of it. Instead, ask for changes in it or more effective…
  • Rainphase -

They could just make it that Blue and yellow zones you cannot be hardflagged, If you go into those zones you need to be deflag 1st, since faction flagging being changed to nonlethal for Blue and yellow it would be a perfect change. This would also…
  • Tabor -

Liked Throatcutter’s post in the thread Snooze fest on combat changes.

Like (Post)
    even if OP has worded his statement more like whine, hes right lets be honest. So many trash and completely un-useable weapons and stuff in the game these days, not looked at or balanced since the dawn of time, they are so focused on adding new stuff to…