Recent Activities

• I rly love that this is happening, because now there's no counter argument to not allowing people to enter a gate solo aswell as forced minimum IP or minimum gear value has to be enforced upon players to enter a gate.
  • Parallel -

Liked Acoustic’s post in the thread Corrupted Dungeons Testing of Corrupted Dungeons, not satisfied..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kovamir: “The only thing i would reccomend is that SBI rework some weapons for this content so that we have more options. ” I said before they even announced the Corrupted Dungeons that Albion as a game is not geared for 1v1 combat. The…
  • Parallel -

Liked Kovamir’s post in the thread Corrupted Dungeons Testing of Corrupted Dungeons, not satisfied..

Like (Post)
    i like the shards system it gives you the oppertunity that builds which a a hard counter win with a second qin codition.... The only thing i would imrpove is, that the need more health, so that it takes lil bit of time to destroy it. Or alternaticly if…
  • Guardians -

Replied to the thread New to albion.

Hello Calchanz. If your still interested in joining a guild add me in game, FreedomGuard. Our guild is mainly out of the U.S. but we are international and we have people on throughout the day. Hope your albion experience is going well so far!
  • ArianPL -

Replied to the thread Gildia ESpire.

Z tym liderem jest cos nie tak. W sumie nie ma sie co dziwic to jeszcze dzieciaczek nie wszystko jeszcze rozumie i w dodatku nie potrafi czytac ze zrozumieniem waszych komentarzy :)
  • Lofthild -

Replied to the thread Solo Dungeons closing in red & black zones.

Quote from Psyopy: “Judging from the almost 300 replies to this thread, this change is by far the most contentious out of all the proposed changes in the upcoming patch. SBI needs to take this feedback seriously. Getting this change wrong can alienate…
  • Kopetcam -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from SeeeJay: “Quote from Kopetcam: “но по факту история вхождения мастерка под крыло ПОЕ была очень убогой и мерзкой. ” Расскажи пожалуйста об этой…
  • toorlye -

Replied to the thread Отзывы и предложения.

Quote from ubuntu: “палаш: одноручное оружие, Е увеличивается урон от стаков, наносит урон делая рывок вперёд прерывает умение противнику. откат 10…
  • Guardians -

Posted the thread Guardian Pact is calling all nerds!.

Thread
    Guardian Pact is a competitive casual guild. We focus on teaching our guild members about the game and working as a team. We do daily guild activities that include gathering, dungeons, and pvp. PVP consists of faction flagging, hunting reds, or ZvZ. Our…
  • SeeeJay -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Kopetcam: “но по факту история вхождения мастерка под крыло ПОЕ была очень убогой и мерзкой. ” Расскажи пожалуйста об этой истории.
  • BibbelBaxy -

Posted the thread Kicked from Expedition.

Thread
    Hi, I just got kicked from an expedition. The reason for that was the build I chose to play. I play a heavy armored priest, so I do not fit the meta as it seems. The reason I got kicked was "that is not a healer". well, I even do not feel like a healer,…
  • Red Brick -

Replied to the thread Increase Max Item Stack Size.

Carrying capacity should be 100% based on weight, if not then all mounts and bags should give extra inventory slots.
  • SkylorzZ -

Posted the thread Bug with Premium.

Thread
    Hello, Yesterday I bought the premium and today i use for farm. But when i want do the worker's book the bonus of fame is not count in the book. For exemple: If I win 100 fames + 50 fames bonus premium, for the book there is just 100 fames which are…
  • Irreality -

Replied to the thread Chaos [AC].

Мы снова здесь и на этот раз надолго. Вкратце о нас, для тех кто позабыл или не знает. Chaos - одно из старейших российских игровых сообществ, принимавшее, на протяжении
  • Al-Capone -

Posted the thread Wie kann man Items im Chat Verlinken die man nicht hat ?.

Thread
    Ich habe im Handels Chat das Item gesehen und drauf geklickt. Da ich sehr bezweifle das die Person das Item hat. Weil es das Item im Spiel nicht gibt. Und ich bis zum heutigen Tage nicht rausbekommen habe wie ich Items die ich nicht in meinen besitz habe…
  • Honed -

Replied to the thread Am I doing something wrong?.

Quote from HailOfChaos: “Well Today would be my third day and I am only tier 3 and nowhere near tier 4, and thats after using like 50 learning points. So i feel like I am doing something wrong can someone tell me what. I mined a lot of resources as…
  • Я был во многих РУ Гильдиях и пожалуй могу отметить по степени адекватности, коллектива и контента - это War Gods. Ты же сам знаешь, что Альбион -
  • CassX -

Liked sandstorm22’s post in the thread Solo Dungeons closing in red & black zones.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CassX: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “@CassX Why not fight back instead of giving the ganker your stuff? When you die all the stuff you "destroy" drops as loot or is trashed according to the whims of the loot gods. ” Why?Firstly, I usually…