Recent Activities

• BackOFF -

Replied to the thread QS.

Quote from FIMBUL: “Bear paws nerf W = nice ” Are you sure, it is a nerf? 7 seconds of speed and damage burst, require to hit any target(spy mob, trap, frog, etc)? I'm afraid, it will be another bear-puffs buff.
  • fip -

Replied to the thread ZvZ Castles and their variety..

I think capturable BZ objectives in general need more dynamic elements.
  • Izum -

Replied to the thread Rate the avatar above you!!.

• WorldofPain -

Replied to the thread [MONKE] Visionary is Recruiting!.

• Grizbold -

Replied to the thread TheKingsmen (NA/EU/OCE-English speaking-Very active-Non toxic community).

• Clasics -

Posted the thread Faction Warfare People avoiding red zones.

Thread
    All you see in red zones are rat groups rushing outposts and running away before any opposing faction zerg can reach them, is the lamest thing i've seen in all my time playing albion. Either make blue and yellow zones full loot again when factioned or…
  • Yanicklol -

Replied to the thread FinalXSword à besoin de VOUS !.

• Izum -

Replied to the thread new monetization system (suggestion).

Quote from Equart: “Quote from Izum: “на воре и шака горит =) - ru adage ” Нам это не надо :D За подобной монетизацией пойдут другие способы вытягивать бабло и рушить экономику.…
  • BackOFF -

Replied to the thread Why are you killing kite-bows?.

Quote from j0ei: “If you believe that the man behind the balance changes is indeed incompetent, why don't YOU provide "BETTER" solutions to the problems that the game is facing? ” I do not believe, I know. All the info about Retroman's experience is…
  • canadiannoob -

Posted the thread island highway robbery.

Thread
    OK this is just mean I just got enough silver to buy a is land but its saying i need 25 days of premium to buy one and I used my 3 day free trail of premium X( :cursing: this is just down right highway robbery. unless there is another way?
  • Fredelha -

Posted the thread JOGO DESCONECTANDO TODA HORA.

Thread
    Pensei que fosse a minha internet porém a mesma se encontra ótima (por incrível que pareça). Consigo jogar qualquer jogo, menos Albion. Abro o jogo, carrega, entro no mundo, não da 10 segundos ele cai e aparece CONECTANDO... e isso está acontecendo faz…
  • Hello my name is Eomchy in game and I'm The Guild Leader of The Guild EMAC as I'm mainly a hide gatherer T5 who operates out of Caerleon this guild will focus primarily on gathering, and also PVE at least for now. As more members join(because right now…
  • Gabumon -

Replied to the thread Dates for test server Syncing?.

Quote from PmpknSpiceLatte: “Quote from Justnoidea: “Last time Test sever got database from live is 13:50 UTC 26th, Feb.. 2021. Any new account created after this date cannot get access to test sever. ” God damn, thats so far away. My account is…
  • RimTorom -

Replied to the thread NEU Spieler ich finde keine Quasten gibt es das.

Bin auch neu in Albion, was mir auch als Erste aufgefallen ist kaum quest ist wie beschrieben Sandbox mmo mir wurde gesagt, der kern liegt mehr auf pvp was mit pve? Gibt ja pvp zonen in game aber komme ich um die drum herum als pve Spieler` und werde…
  • BackOFF -

Replied to the thread Why are you killing kite-bows?.

Quote from j0ei: “First of all: everyone has the right to express their opinions... - But the problem is: You are complaining instead of providing a reasonable amount of information that can help "improve" or "balance" the weapon you are complaining
  • Worros -

Liked Zandragal’s post in the thread Does fame or gear level matter in an arena?.

Like (Post)
    Soft cap starts at 700 I believe but you'll see people with 875, 900+ IP and yes it matters. 100-200 IP advantage is enough to clap someone less geared plus anyone wearing a full 8.3 set to arenas prolly knows the game and their build pretty well by that…
  • Robinhoodrs -

Replied to the thread new monetization system (suggestion).

No thanks. The current system is perfect.