Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Eternalhaze -

Mag den Beitrag von Termination im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback.

Like (Beitrag)
    Really getting sick and tired of this constant ip cap crap. Black zones are supposed to not be capped yet you keep doing it. The cap be progressive per zone (Royal 1000, Anglia 1100, Cumbria 1200, Mercia 1300). Stop and Ill repeat stop making it so that…
  • Cartolina -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Divisão de tempo e tarefa verfasst.

Beitrag
    Boa noite! Com relação a Dungeon: Primeira coisa a se fazer é entrar no discord e procurar pessoas que já estejam fazendo dungeon. Se já estiverem fazendo e tiver vaga para você, acredito que você possa gastar todo o seu tempo por dia na DG. Lá…
  • Bretylium -

Mag den Beitrag von A.Frosted.Wolf im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback.

Like (Beitrag)
    Just delete GvG's and territories from the game. It's the path you are going right now by continuing to devalue territory ownership. Stop trying to do it in small steps and rip the bandaid off. Let people quit in the mass droves that these changes are…
  • Bretylium -

Mag den Beitrag von Syndic im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback.

Like (Beitrag)
    At what point are people supposed to make some money off of these territories? The income was already severely compromised with mage-raiding, now you slashed the income again. Are you intentionally trying to make it so nobody new bothers with contesting…
  • Barathorn -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback verfasst.

Beitrag
    Ok, so I like the idea of these in theory. These are the things that I am concerned about. These should allow people the opportunity to experience things equally, so being able to launch without owning a territory should be a feature. Taking season…
  • EnErgEstER -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback verfasst.

Beitrag
    Who cares if it "devalues territories." You get a safe place to run away to already. Its filled with guards that are about to be buffed. You have 4 mages that you can abuse while defending. You get a laser that kills anyone that goes inside near the…
  • Barathorn -

Mag den Beitrag von LordSilva im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback.

Like (Beitrag)
    Here is something that is sure to bring some excitement, at least in the early days. However... 1 - As has already been mentioned Timezone for US EU needs to be between 19-21 UTC Demote the importance of the territories is a bad move. I understand that…
  • Barathorn -

Mag den Beitrag von Syndic im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback.

Like (Beitrag)
    At what point are people supposed to make some money off of these territories? The income was already severely compromised with mage-raiding, now you slashed the income again. Are you intentionally trying to make it so nobody new bothers with contesting…
  • Barathorn -

Mag den Beitrag von Sinatra.SUN im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback.

Like (Beitrag)
    Awesome stuff. Given that winter time kicks in before this feature is live, you should consider moving eu time to 19 utc. A other reasoning is that you are placing it on top of warcamp timers, which im not sure is intentional - but it is removing…
  • owensssss -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Feedback on capes spells verfasst.

Beitrag
    IDK bout that Theat. There’s a whole market that’s created and facilitated by Faction players. Pple who do that content and make it their game. A whole other side of the economy. With Faction capes being as necessary as they currently are. you’d…
  • EnErgEstER -

Mag den Beitrag von Ceaveth im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback.

Like (Beitrag)
    id just suggest adjust the times so its not same time as warcamps. hour later or an hour earlier, what ever works best for the demographic its ment to be used by.
  • EnErgEstER -

Mag den Beitrag von JamesCorner95 im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback.

Like (Beitrag)
    What about Guilds without territories? I think they should be able to launch a Crystal Realm GvG through WarCamps.
  • EnErgEstER -

Mag den Beitrag von Filledcake im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback.

Like (Beitrag)
    Crystal GvGs are interesting for sure and it's hard to determine their value till they come out and we see the effect that they have. One problem I see though is the limiting of fighting people from different alliances only. As someone said earlier, if…
  • EnErgEstER -

Mag den Beitrag von glokz im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback.

Like (Beitrag)
    I would say something smart, but I'm sorry I need to laugh at the comments so far xxxxxDDDDD I think I'll put definition of constructive criticism in my footer ;d I'll comment when I'm done with laughing
  • EnErgEstER -

Mag den Beitrag von FriendlyFire im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Syndic: „At what point are people supposed to make some money off of these territories? The income was already severely compromised with mage-raiding, now you slashed the income again. Are you intentionally trying to make it so nobody new…
  • EnErgEstER -

Mag den Beitrag von iTrouble im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback.

Like (Beitrag)
    I really like the Crystal GvG idea and also how matchmaking works, but I do have a huge concern regarding the reqard system how it stands in the posting above. If a team queued for a crystal GvG and can't be matched because there aren't enough teams…
  • EnErgEstER -

Mag den Beitrag von Jolder im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hi there, we're flexible regarding the Crystal Realm time windows so having them between warcamp timers is def. an option. And regarding the resource territories that have regular GvGs at that time: these Crystal Realm fights can still take place since…
  • EnErgEstER -

Mag den Beitrag von Evoque im Thema Crystal Realm Battles - Share Your Feedback.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hey everyone, Season 4 is well underway and we have recently seen the introduction of Guild & Alliance cooldowns, Siphoning Mage Changes, new Warhorses and the reintroduction of many choke points in the world map. We appreciate all of the feedback you…