Recent Activities

• BOBQ -

Replied to the thread Mount Skin Design Feedback.

Right. It can't attract attention. Among the existing skins, there are ones that consistently look cool even if they don't attract attention. Compared to that, there is a feeling that the skin sold in the store is too fancy. It's easy to get tired of…
  • nflhere -

Replied to the thread server online.

• Loucipher -

Liked DartheIncarnate’s post in the thread How the fuck can this be legal?.

Like (Post)
    it's legal mostly because i am the hand of God the Dark Messiah the Vengeful One
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Fake investment with referal skins. And about skins in the game..

Quote from Ravenar: “Yea, I am trying to figure out a solution that both the playerbase and the developers agrees is acceptable ” The developers obviously dont think a solution is necessary. They are happy to turn a blind eye to ToS abuse if it turns…
  • Disming -

Liked Kipje’s post in the thread server online.

Like (Post)
    cant connect? anyone else has same problem? my internet is fine and repaired client.. still cant connect
  • OnlyHardCoree -

some streamers already in game and other has same problem
  • nflhere -

• Micronised -

Liked Kipje’s post in the thread server online.

Like (Post)
    cant connect? anyone else has same problem? my internet is fine and repaired client.. still cant connect
  • Worros -

• AlbinoFury -

same here, its on their side that it's bugged or maybe shows 'online' while they r still starting up, i dunno
  • Radwan74 -

Replied to the thread Serwer.

• OnlyHardCoree -

• infectedx -

• Ravenar -

Replied to the thread 2,046 accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

Quote from Loucipher: “With that mindset, I assume you never miss out on a "Fell Off A Truck" promotion in real life. I mean, c'mon, if it's free, only a complete loser would skip on it, right? Tell you what: if a complete stranger offers you something…
  • Kipje -

Posted the thread server online.

Thread
  • Fatalistic92 -

Posted the thread Serwer.

Thread
    Ma ktoś problem z zalogowaniem się? Status serwera jest online, a mnie nie wpuszcza od 15 minut.
  • BackOFF -

Liked Tsuitachi’s post in the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

Like (Post)
    1) Fix the micro stutters 2) Fix the micro stutters for pc first instead of releasing a mobile version (Yes, we do have phones but that's irrelevant) 3) Fix the micro stutters before adding more content to the game. Adding more content to a broken game…
  • thank you for showing me my oversight with the territories - i must most probably partake in claiming a territory to see how the upgrading works exactly or what it actually changes.
  • KingSmooch -

Replied to the thread How to make silver?.

Quote from Professor_Chad: “Silver making tips: * Write down the time and money you make so you know exactly how much you are making per hour for a given activity. * Use your focus if you are premium. You should be getting at least 10 silver per focus