Recent Activities

• Pipeer -

Replied to the thread The Mists number 1 issue.

Quote from The_Support_God: “Oh the numbers are stupid you say @Trial_hard then what is the ideal mists that you are shooting for with that Higher IP = More rewards how would you split the people up? Please show me how you do it because i cant imagine…
  • Valryian -

Replied to the thread Please FIX THE PING.

Move to Washington DC and you will be fine.
  • The_Support_God -

Liked Korn’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Beyond the Veil Patch 2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Karasins: “Quote from Obelis: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “If you Fast Travel to a Royal City (or Portal City) from a Rest or Hideout you will receive a debuff that causes you to lose your Home location if you enter the Black…
  • MacGyverX -

Posted the thread Perda de mapa nível 15 de HCE.

Thread
    Meus amigos e eu, estávamos fazendo HCE nível 15, e durante o mapa deu o aviso de reset do servido, por causa disso perdemos o mapa, loucura madeireira. Eu gostaria de saber como resolver isso, pois nos tínhamos tempo para fazer o mapa. e não acho…
  • Zinomad -

Liked lazyninja’s post in the thread Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Diyon: “Quote from lazyninja: “This will probably just be another forum post you will ignore. But I just wanna say I just hope you guys RECALL how you gradually increased your playerbase and gained traction in the gaming world when you…
  • Waxenn -

Replied to the thread MARCUS SEZON 17 FOR BLOOD !.

• The_Support_God -

Liked Pay2WinGame’s post in the thread The Mists number 1 issue.

Like (Post)
    tho I like the idea of seperate zones for higher geared guys, it's just not something that will be implemented. One of the reason is just that sbi cant code, another reason is that I doubt it'll be healthy. Just imagine for example (only an example, not…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread The Mists number 1 issue.

@Pipeer there are more Common and uncommon mists layouts and as the rarity goes up there is less Mists zones hence why in one of the legendary mists where i visited there are 10+ players at one time because everyone was compressed into a single…
  • Zinomad -

Liked Bulaches’s post in the thread Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th.

Like (Post)
    I know that it's likely that nobody cares, but casual people like me, who have little time to play this game, will just quit, as we were relying on bought Premium each month whenever we wanted to play Albion. As much as I love this game, monthly premium…
  • Waxenn -

Replied to the thread MARCUS SEZON 17 KAN İÇİN !.

• Pipeer -

Liked Valryian’s post in the thread The Mists number 1 issue.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fuhcew2: “Stop asking for IP caps in lethal mists. It's an open world setting I should be able to use the advantage and advancement of my character there in a non instanced setting. IP caps just drop the value of the gear people wear thus…
  • Nya1 -

Replied to the thread [RESOLVED] Extended Maintenance - December 7, 2022.

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Nya1: “Is there a reason to your reply, besides an attempt to instigate some sort of a quarrel? ” I could say exactly the same of your initial comment ” Answering my question with a question, responding to my…
  • DarknessRock -

Replied to the thread Im not a cristian and do i have to celebrate your "yuletide"?.

Quote from Fabrizziou: “get out your religion shit and your bombs away from here, please ” that is pure racism, you know "bombs" and terrorism origins? go study about nixon and bush if you still believe 11/9 was a terrorist act, you stupid racist kid…
  • Quote from Tic: “I think you should protest and not play during this month. Merry Christmas ” What if i stand against that, are you gonna throw cross to my head? Quote from Nya1: “Please don't judge a religion by it's believers. To avoid anymore of…
  • PrintsKaspian -

Replied to the thread Localization / Translation Bugs Thread.

Quote from Slorn: “3.png ” Thanks for the report. This string will be translated in an upcoming patch.
  • Quote from Jerek: “Quote from Sneferu: “Quote from Jerek: “(and very angry) Muslim gamer ” What is your problem with Muslims specifically? You can criticize, reject, or object to the author of the post as you wish, but stop spreading your hateful…
  • DarknessRock -

Liked Sneferu’s post in the thread Im not a cristian and do i have to celebrate your "yuletide"?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jerek: “(and very angry) Muslim gamer ” What is your problem with Muslims specifically? You can criticize, reject, or object to the author of the post as you wish, but stop spreading your hateful racism towards Islam and Muslims. The…
  • Arcanian88 -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Beyond the Veil Patch 2.

Quote from HombrePapa: “Quote from Arcanian88: “ - Entering a Portal Town now removes a player’s home location, even when not entered via a Realmgate Yet again another change that proves devs don’t play this game. This is a quality of life…
  • Quote from Jerek: “Quote from boraksios: “Quote from Ferndor: “Oh no, people do have a cultural background. How is this allowed? Imagine you discover that the World of Albion is embedded in the Arthurian Legend and the connections to it's celtic…