Recent Activities

• Player112 -

Replied to the thread Fastest combat mount.

Quote from ImaDoki: “Fastest are both basilisks: Flame and Venom @ 115% gallop speed. ” I had a look. You got it wrong. The eagle is the fastest because of the higher base speed. The battle gallop would be faster than the basilisks
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread What's up with this gank 7.

Quote from SHARKY: “Not quite. I think Piddle is politely calling you an idiot. I kinda agree. ” Yes, idiot all the way to the core.
  • Neef -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread What's up with this gank 7.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Player112: “WTF is a 2nd and 3rd string? Why can't I be the 1st string? ” I will share this parable with you, to help you understand. In this one, you are represented by the man and your brain is represented by the angel. KOIlfF8.gif
  • joaquino -

Replied to the thread 2v2 HG need help!.

you can go full heal with bow since bow deals alot of damage, make sure you reach at leas 1100 item power on items (all but cape), Ive tried this composition with holy healer and bow and ive won sometimes but its not the best composition. And the healer…
  • Weeblet -

Replied to the thread Can we get a competitive ranked arena for 2V2 & 5V5.

Quote from sp33dr4ge: “I have something to add to this. If not ranked arena can we get arena that is not IP capped. I enjoy pvp in a non-zerg environment... hence why I like arenas. We make all this great loot, but the IP gets capped and then the…
  • Aru -

Replied to the thread | Guerreros ⚡️ Reclutamiento |.

dde713a56c899d4d0fa05dbc2970007b.png Seguimos reclutando. !!!!! Guerreros !!!
  • Player112 -

Replied to the thread Portal Ganking made me quit the game.

• Yibrahimovic -

Replied to the thread albion online pkers toxic af.

make bad boi reps perma-flagged and give them a decent city of/for criminals in the bz, queen update is coming anyway with "guildless" bz cities if i understand correctly
  • Yibrahimovic -

if your transporting goods, gear properly and ride a fast mount f.e. bloodletter (double-jump), nice pair of boots, maybe plate or invi armor, some cc resistance, invi potion etc. be creative mate
  • SHARKY -

Not quite. I think Piddle is politely calling you an idiot. I kinda agree.
  • ImaDoki -

It's not that hard to evade them... considering you have a fast mount.
  • Player112 -

@SHARKY lend me a helping hand and tell me what piddle's riddle actually means? He seems to be saying I have the brain of an angel. I kinda agree.
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread Farming question.

No, 125 focus points is the lowest it goes.
  • SHARKY -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread What's up with this gank 7.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Player112: “WTF is a 2nd and 3rd string? Why can't I be the 1st string? ” I will share this parable with you, to help you understand. In this one, you are represented by the man and your brain is represented by the angel. KOIlfF8.gif
  • Raithe -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

1. Go back to a less extortionist style system of monetization. Originally this game was presented as a game where you could earn what you need in game...not just buy your way through it. F2p, subscriptions.....its crap. 2. PVE needs so much help at…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread You were disconnected by Easy Anti Cheat.

I get this problem on my laptop, If you go into the game file and look for the easy cheat exe file and run it. When the run box comes up hit repair and it might work for you. Doing this works for me I hope it works for you guys.
  • Piddle -

• Die Season geht bald zu Ende und die Some People haben vor ein paar Tagen den Silberrang geknackt! Die kommende Season startet entweder Dezember oder Jänner 2020 und dafür wollen wir gut gewappnet sein. Unsere inzwischen "mittelgroße" Communit freut…