Recent Activities

• Tamara666 -

Replied to the thread [AQUA] Die Republick mit Sitz in Thetford Rekrutiert.

• SeeeJay -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Да Широ, я тебе даже приоткрою тайну. Всё это время я не был в Violets прямолинейно, а был лишь косвенно и сотрудничал с ними на аутсерфинге
  • Jacqeen -

Replied to the thread [FR] La garde de Domino recrute, pourquoi pas toi ?.

• mseber -

Liked Piraterer’s post in the thread HCE worths much more than Corrupted Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    Stop ratting and you will get 3-4 Million per half an Hour in corrupted. I got t8.3 and t8.2 bags all time in stalker difficulty. Please fix corrupted dungeons. Less Runes, less loot and stronger mobs against rats.
  • mseber -

Liked tabooshka’s post in the thread HCE worths much more than Corrupted Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ghostelmx: “a player can get much more fame and silver (including loots of monters and chests) doing HCE wich is located at the city. ” fame yes silver not
  • mseber -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread HCE worths much more than Corrupted Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    If you want better loot in your content. Just say that. This post makes no sense because you are comparing two very different things, and then complaining they aren't the same. They aren't the same, because they aren't the same.
  • mseber -

Liked Zaol’s post in the thread HCE worths much more than Corrupted Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ghostelmx: “Hello everyone. I create this threat because think is very unfair a player in the city, blue zone, with 0 risks, get more Fame and Silver (including loot as silver) than a player fighting at Black Zones. When u go to a Corrupted…
  • Jacqeen -

Replied to the thread [FR] La garde de Domino recrute, pourquoi pas toi ?.

• Kopetcam -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Такой кринж от вайолетсов, кстати я не угадал, сожрали их не белки а CiR, ибо первую брачную ночь всегда берет СЮЗЕРЕН. АХаххах,, сука так…
  • GrimKnight -

Replied to the thread TYRANNICAL INQUISITION [LYMHURST] - RECRUITING NOW.

bump, great activity tonight within the guild, we are growing stronger. hope to see more recruits! discord: Strattac#9771
  • Ksiak -

Replied to the thread LuckyStrike Zaprasza.

Gildia LuckyStrike rekrutuje aktywnych graczy, Oferujemy kontent pvp, pve, czasami zvz i wiedzę doświadczonych graczy Od graczy oczekujemy aktywności, dojrzałości, kultury. Wymagamy Discorda i minimum 5m fejmu. Zapraszamy: discord.gg/4AHPBv
  • Gizzel -

Replied to the thread Dungeon Chest Loot.

pretty much this. I ran a t7 dungeon last night in 8.3 gear. I also dont wait the 90 seconds because its a terrible mechanic, anyway 1 person invades me and i kill him. Seconds later 3 guys run in from the same clan, i kill them. 20 seconds later, 10-15…
  • Arahon -

Posted the thread La TCOTC Basé à martlock recrute tout type de joueurs.

Thread
    la guilde TCOTC ( the compagny of the chief) recrute des joueurs de tout les niveaux mais majeur . que ce soit des jeunes recrue ou des experts , tout le monde est la bienvenue. le but est de pouvoir jouer tous ensemble sans prise de tête et dans le…
  • Degom -

Replied to the thread Персонажи Кидалы.

мне похуй на твоё внимание даун, все знают что все варгодсы под предводительством луки это стая крыс, в драке близки к 0, зато пощупать это первая команда в рейде :D
  • Skylou -

Replied to the thread Is the game worth playing in 2020?.

Yes, I enjoy the game very much. I find this game give you choices that you do not have to pvp if u dnt want to. My friends And I love to go gathering, crafting, farming and fishing. Once you build your silver base, you can go pvp and even You loose your…
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked Tomperon’s post in the thread Dungeon Chest Loot.

Like (Post)
    Running some solo dungeons, sometimes the loot dont even pay the respec... haha Quote from CDEEKS: “hahahah PISS OFF MATE YOU LOT FUCKING CRIED FOR PVE SAFETY NOW YOU HAVE YOUR SAFETY U WANT GOOD LOOT GO BACK TO THE SRD not closing after 90 secconds.…
  • harmonmonic -

Replied to the thread HANNIBAL.

Quote from ShurikPerf0rator: “SAKREH и ShurikPerfоrator приветствуют всех участников гильдий MOLOT и HANNIBAL.Кому интересны наши планы просьба отписаться в л/с. Мы настоятельно рекомендуем вам связаться с нами. discord.gg/qMtYXCY
  • Skylou -

Replied to the thread [FIXED] Android & iOS players blocked by Easy Anti-Cheat.

• Advenses -

Replied to the thread Отзывы и предложения.

Здравствуйте уважаемые разработчики , я хотел поинтересоваться , могут ли в будущем появится в игре самурайские мечи и вообще тематика самураев, заранее спасибо