Recent Activities

• julopin -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Demon Armor....

What I like about this armor is that most defensives usually punish the enemy dps by wasting their CD or even silencing/purging them. This one straight up kills them.
  • AllanL -

Posted the thread Armor or Valor (R) cross Firewall (Fear) and dont get interrupted.

Thread
    Hello all I was using my firestaff build in Corrupted Dungeon and lost one fight because I couldnt change my skills. I was fighting the first mini-boss and got invaded. So I cleared the boss, killed some mobs and then was time to see who I would face. I…
  • julopin -

Liked Arroq’s post in the thread Combat Balance Demon Armor....

Like (Post)
    Honestly there's no need for there to be a armor that can give up to 9 allies 50% reflect, thats honestly way too much damage for any high dps non-reflectable weapon to absorb, a player in 4.3 demon armor could kill a 8.3 dps. i get that it was made to…
  • Arroq -

Posted the thread Combat Balance Demon Armor....

Thread
    Honestly there's no need for there to be a armor that can give up to 9 allies 50% reflect, thats honestly way too much damage for any high dps non-reflectable weapon to absorb, a player in 4.3 demon armor could kill a 8.3 dps. i get that it was made to…
  • CursedHelmet -

Replied to the thread Adjustment to the Alliance Cap Test on February 26th.

And its still not applied. Alliances like ADHD and ARCH forming another alliances with similar names so they can dodge dissarray and things, any solution for that in the future?
  • Buckerroo -

Liked Skuzzlebutt’s post in the thread User Interface Sort/Stack Selection Proposal (With Images).

Like (Post)
    Please SBI, I have built the muscle memory after all these years. Here are two possible suggestions of where to locate the new Loadout and Wardrobe keys. I myself and MANY other players of years past and current would appreciate returning the…
  • Push!
  • Buckerroo -

Liked Xarwyn’s post in the thread Wardrobe/Loadout buttons.

Like (Post)
    I get you guys want us to buy skins, but replacing the convenient stack/sort buttons with your cash grab update is not it my guys. You moved 2 non-important buttons to a spot that was easy to use for stack/sort, and moved 2 important buttons out of the…
  • Buckerroo -

Replied to the thread does anybody actually like the sort and stack button change?.

No it’s the worst, it makes the hole process annoying and unbearable. I play for many hours grinding, diving and gathering, this switch up has really messed up the game for me. I refuse to play anymore or renew premium because I feel that it is…
  • Buckerroo -

Liked alohamabar’s post in the thread does anybody actually like the sort and stack button change?.

Like (Post)
    I don't think anyone asked for the sort and stack button to be moved to the bottom of the inventory. the new loadout and wardrobe buttons should be the ones in the bottom.
  • C0NTAC It's what we say when we find loot with legs. Whether it be our fame farms, chests, orbs, or when we are just out ganking. In all the events we run during the week and over the weekends we are looking for contact. We are currently looking to grow…
  • Buckerroo -

Replied to the thread User Interface Please Revert Stack and Sort. Put Wardrobe and Loadouts as the new buttons..

This change is such a nuisance that I actually don’t want to play anymore, I am a player that puts in 70hrs a week into the game. It’s a tactic that is alienating players that purchase premium. It’s not a smart move but let’s see if the execs…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked EscapeTheMeta’s post in the thread Book 2: The First One-Hundred.

Like (Post)
    As I dwell upon what I really do in my guild, Thetford has nothing else to teach me. I grew a nice sentiment to the people here and grew a name there, but I told my sister I am going to the void. She won’t join me, just vacationing now off the silver I…
  • Xarwyn -

Replied to the thread User Interface Please Revert Stack and Sort. Put Wardrobe and Loadouts as the new buttons..

Quote from Digsaw: “I really am having trouble understanding why you would swap these buttons, Stack/Swap , with Wardrobe/Loadout, instead of simply making those new buttons on bottom apply to the latte ” They did it so it is more convenient for…
  • Xarwyn -

• LoillollioL -

Posted the thread [ADHD1] Rightness recruiting RU/EN.

Thread
    Rусскоязычная гильдия Rightness приглашает активных игроков в свои ряды. Мы - PVP ориентированная гильдия. Если ты хочешь научится драться и…
  • Resigned -

Liked Wardden’s post in the thread Combat Balance Direbear needs a buff.

Like (Post)
    Dear SBI members, AO community, I would like to point out a small incoherence in the current transport mount meta. As of right now there is 2 mounts with the exact same stats. The T8 Direbear and the T8 Fort Sterling faction mount (which actualy has…
  • Resigned -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Direbear needs a buff.

+1 Increasing weight of Direbear seems best imo since its not a pvp-mount and could be buffed to be viable for transporting. Just found out that my direbear basically got worthless with call to arms.
  • Xarwyn -

Posted the thread Wardrobe/Loadout buttons.

Thread
    I get you guys want us to buy skins, but replacing the convenient stack/sort buttons with your cash grab update is not it my guys. You moved 2 non-important buttons to a spot that was easy to use for stack/sort, and moved 2 important buttons out of the…