Recent Activities

• Kryptor -

Replied to the thread User Interface Increase limit of hidden islands.

I just discovered that when you reach the limit of hidden islands, you can't add any more islands in favorite. Seriously, the limit of a hundread is too small when you are in a big guild and everyone gives you access to their island even though no one…
  • LannisterStark -

Replied to the thread Recuperacion de cuenta.

ponte en contacto con support@albiononline.com suerte!
  • FERCYY -

Liked LannisterStark’s post in the thread [1. December 2022] Beyond the Veil Patch 1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xFenixOne: “was this a mistake or what you said we wont be able to throw randomized dungeons maps un non-Hideout roads but we arent able even to throw the group dungeons in de HO zones i really dont get it was this a mistake? group dungeons…
  • FERCYY -

Liked grul’s post in the thread [1. December 2022] Beyond the Veil Patch 1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from LannisterStark: “And thinking about why the mythical mobs are not visible in the map... its just to have the oportunity to everyone to find them without fight. If they will need to make more content in the mist, they shure put this mythical
  • Neida -

Liked Kryptor’s post in the thread User Interface Increase limit of hidden islands.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone ! I noticed that you could hide islands that you don't want to see through the Travel Planner PNJ image.png I wanted to give it a shot so I started hiding every useless island that I have access too but I noticed that I can't add any more…
  • FERCYY -

Liked xFenixOne’s post in the thread [1. December 2022] Beyond the Veil Patch 1.

Like (Post)
    was this a mistake or what you said we wont be able to throw randomized dungeons maps un non-Hideout roads but we arent able even to throw the group dungeons in de HO zones i really dont get it was this a mistake? group dungeons revived the avalon roads…
  • Svuto -

Replied to the thread Вопросы к администрации проекта Albion..

* Приветствую вас, администрация мира Альбион Онлайн, хотелось бы узнать могу ли я создавать свой контент подобию турнира, хочу собирать…
  • LannisterStark -

Replied to the thread Como ver una replay.

No existe replay, tienes que grabar tu pantalla con algun programa externo de grabación y luego ya lo transmites donde quieras. En la página de albion puedes ver el registro de las kills, pero no video de lo que has hecho como jugador. Eso tienes que…
  • LannisterStark -

Replied to the thread email (cuenta).

Tienes que ponerte en contacto con el soporte de albion online para hacerlo, tendras que vereficar tu identidad y en unas semanas te lo podrán cambiar.
  • Quote from Quagga: “Quote from jad0: “It's almost imposible to kill 8.3 with 6.2 , unless he plays really bad, or u coop with someone ” 8PyjkxJ.pngszd5kHN.png 5.2 ratYGt5OeT.png tell me about risk reward. 1300 ip of this guy and 2 others would…
  • MrDarkwood -

Liked CDEEK5’s post in the thread Feedback: Loot distribution and average mist player experience..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Treadalf: “Yep true, in CD stalker all chests almost only runes or book chests horrible actually.. and been doing them for a couple years defo got worse ” I got a gold legendery chest the other day in t8 slayer CD with about 14k in loot i…
  • MrDarkwood -

Liked Gnomead’s post in the thread Feedback: Loot distribution and average mist player experience..

Like (Post)
    This is a really well put together post tbh, and really summarizes my opinion on the state of the game for solo players at the moment. Over the last 2 years, the loot for solo players has gotten progressively worse and worse and worse as they nerfed…
  • Everything really everything, I can fully subscribe. All the things that were fun have been taken from us, be it that the solo dungeons are closed or the loot in the chests was always worse. Most of those who love and appreciate the game, play the game…
  • MrDarkwood -

Liked jinaaa’s post in the thread Feedback: Loot distribution and average mist player experience..

Like (Post)
    first of all, thank you SBI for listening our concerns and giving us 7 men portals back. I really do appreciate it, hence it's encouraging me to address a couple more problems that I and almost everyone I know experiences about the game lately. with the…
  • Grassalot -

Replied to the thread Mists Guide - How to get to Brecillen.

Nope, it should let you since you have to chance an unstable road to get back. Might as well let you take things there freely... But for now the only way to get into bercilien with loot is to get a crappy ox, load up, and keep entering mists until you…
  • BurnsidePDX -

Replied to the thread new oneshot builds.

Know what counters it? Same robe, but second ability with the stun. You’ll stun lock him for 5 seconds from the second he throws poison. It’s absolutely devastating and the stun seemingly has no DR. The same ability vs hellion jacket is comical. It…
  • Madma -

Replied to the thread Mists Guide - How to get to Brecillen.

Last time, I swear. :D So, does a way exist or not?
  • Altase -

Replied to the thread remove the names of the mists.

It won't change anything. People who want to team up will always be able to and recognize themself in the mists. They can still speak/ write to say where they are, they can use some cosmetics or some random moves, etc.
  • Nya1 -

Replied to the thread Bug in the game for 14 million.

This was either staged, or you're the dumbest transporter ever.
  • Isider -

Replied to the thread [SEQu] Feniksy - ścieżki avalońskie, content PvE i PvP.