Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Rem1x -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema the game does not start after the update verfasst.

Beitrag
    что это? Zitat von Fenek: „вот “
  • Rem1x -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Игра не запускается verfasst.

Beitrag
    игру без лаунчера можно запустить но она вылетает
  • Evoque -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema YOLO Mouse not working anymore - Nimue Patch verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hey @RalFinger, Unfortunately, Easy Anti-Cheat forbids the usage of this application. Our team is currently evaluating the situation and writing to them as we speak, to find out if there is anything they can do about this. If there is any new info, we…
  • Fenek -

Beitrag
    вот
  • Prozium -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Игра не запускается verfasst.

Beitrag
    Таже ситуация и у меня, пробовал запускать античит отдельно, все равно не идет
  • DildoSwaggings -

Mag den Beitrag von Midgard im Thema This is Amazing.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von ShadrickRyuzaki: „I feel like I'm that swordsman “ About to jump off a bridge??? :P
  • Erehwon -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [#1 UK Guild] - The Ape Team - [NEXT] Alliance verfasst.

Beitrag
    Sorry guys, we've since shut the guild down and many of the guys moved into 1PG.
  • Dagother -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Nimue Balance Patch: Updates to HP Pool, Move Speed, and Combat Meta verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „Anti-cheat doesn't even let me play the game... I log in and after 10 seconds it kicks me out to the log-in screen. No messages saying why, currently going through all the steps…
  • RedRawJam -

Mag den Beitrag von RalFinger im Thema YOLO Mouse not working anymore - Nimue Patch.

Like (Beitrag)
    Dear SBI, why do you patch out shit we are used to have for month? Please make YOLO Mouse work again or give us the option to choose our own cursers ingame. Thank you, Ralf
  • Robinhoodrs -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Nimue Balance Patch: Updates to HP Pool, Move Speed, and Combat Meta verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „Anti-cheat doesn't even let me play the game... I log in and after 10 seconds it kicks me out to the log-in screen. No messages saying why, currently going through all the steps on their website to try and…
  • Erehwon -

Mag den Beitrag von RalFinger im Thema YOLO Mouse not working anymore - Nimue Patch.

Like (Beitrag)
    Dear SBI, why do you patch out shit we are used to have for month? Please make YOLO Mouse work again or give us the option to choose our own cursers ingame. Thank you, Ralf
  • Dagother -

Beitrag
    Could you go to launcher folder in your installation directory (default C:\Program Files (x86)\AlbionOnline\launcher) and attach launcher.log file to your post?
  • Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema This is Amazing verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von ShadrickRyuzaki: „I feel like I'm that swordsman “ About to jump off a bridge??? :P
  • lososec -

Beitrag
    я так же не могу зайти в игру через лаунчер, но если запустить игру на прямую она просто вылетает
  • Rem1x -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Fenek: „игра запускается если миновать лаунчер , значит проблема не у нас Помогло Спасибо “
  • Rem1x -

Mag den Beitrag von Fenek im Thema the game does not start after the update.

Like (Beitrag)
    игра запускается если миновать лаунчер , значит проблема не у нас
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von DildoSwaggings im Thema Where do people fight?.

Like (Beitrag)
    There are indeed opportunities where you could 10vs1, just not the type of opportunities you think. With some dumb opponents and some smart invis and mob pulls you could theoretically wipe a group. Plenty of videos on youtube. That being said, if you…
  • Fenek -

Beitrag
    игра запускается если миновать лаунчер , значит проблема не у нас
  • Deskiss -

Beitrag
    Та же проблема Windos 7. После запуска EasyAntiCheat ничего не происходит. Принудительный запуск запускает игру, но она вылетает каждые 5 секунд
  • Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Farming — improve quality of life verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Cathair: „I think that the whole economy thing is tied to the limit of crafting focus per day and not to the actual time spent doing some activity “ To some extent, yes I'd agree.