Recent Activities

• CLAW98 -

Replied to the thread URGET HELP~~~.

HAHAHA this made me laugh so hard, I thought first when I read the title you got scammed or banned and seeking help but no , thx for the good laugh :D :D :D
  • CLAW98 -

Liked Dodged’s post in the thread URGET HELP~~~.

Like (Post)
    So today I went to gym and I usually have my headphones listening to some rock music... All of a sudden I'm hearing albions login music like what the hell?? Surely this isn't normal has anyone else had this?? I'm still currently hearing it :'C HELPPPPP…
  • RonnieColeman -

Liked Forstrom’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    There should be a limit of HOs per map and a limit of HOs per alliance members per map, that should avoid maps with 5+ HOs on 1 map making the map almost completely safe, those measures should help with increasing the chances of pvp as devs said they want
  • Anonxinho -

Replied to the thread New Guardian Helmet Cooldown.

I will mention again that suiting a game like this to a X1 combat base is extremely dumb. You are twisting something really important to every other combat as x2, x5, Crystal and stuff, that runs a heavy dot meta. Please let me know if you guys have a…
  • RonnieColeman -

Replied to the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Good changes but still not enough, set up home should be only for guild and if 3lv for alliance and entering HO should be only for guild and alliance! Not for a randoms who aplly for friend as a safe spot on the map. Also there should be limit of 4 on…
  • Starseed -

Liked agonyclutch’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    I'd say maybe make it where a guild can only have 1 hide out and they can create tunnel's to another spot Cost resources to open a tunnel can be attacked anytime. Can't set home to the tunnel. And you can't go back into the tunnel it's a one way. A…
  • SomeonenamedOzan -

Replied to the thread 1,274 accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

yuurSxS They banned a friend for 199 years. He only traded a mount he had before quitgame. it was almost nothing extraordinary for 199 years.
  • Forstrom -

Replied to the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

There should be a limit of HOs per map and a limit of HOs per alliance members per map, that should avoid maps with 5+ HOs on 1 map making the map almost completely safe, those measures should help with increasing the chances of pvp as devs said they want
  • gideonflynn -

Replied to the thread Gathering gear rework.

When I'm out in my T8 Ore gathering gear and meet a group of fewer than 6 people on my grizzly bear I just laugh and flame them in chat. I got 5.6k+ HP total and insane amounts of resistance. I've been dismounted by groups of 7-9 people and still…
  • Nefe -

Liked Kusy’s post in the thread [POEDL]BladeWorx czeka na nowych i doświadczonych!!.

Like (Post)
    Beztytulu_qqsaepq.jpg Oferujemy szeroki wachlarz aktywności, z nami i naszymi sojusznikami drogi graczu nie będziesz się nudził. Przejdź przez portal i baw się razem z nami :thumbsup: :!: Portal do BladeWorX :!: Zapraszamy ^^
  • Nefe -

Replied to the thread Scoia'Tael.

Polecam. Super gildia, zachęcam do dołączenia, mimo że sama w tej gildii nie jestem, ale dobrze się gra u boku tak doświadczonych graczy. Dołączajcie do Scoia! :D To jest discord na który Cię zapraszam ;)
  • Nefe -

Liked KleszczowyTick’s post in the thread Scoia'Tael.

Like (Post)
    Rekrutacja! Rekrutacja! Wpadnij na discord i poczytaj jak niskie wymagania musisz spełniać by dołączyć do ScoiaTael :D poza tym dobry market jest otwarty dla ludzi poza gildią i sojuszem! To jest discord na który Cię zapraszam ;) Gildia nastawiona w…
  • CrazyCow -

Liked MadSkillzDLR’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    The hideouts lost their initial goal long ago. Small guilds dont stand a chance. It is painful to see what some top tier zones look like thanks to hideouts. It is even worse now than what it was when we had only 4 t8 zones in mercia. At least you…
  • LordSilva -

Liked Korn’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    Hi all, When it comes to large scale Outland gameplay, one of our core design goals is to encourage as much conflict as possible. This is always a balancing act between making it easy to get to and find fights on the one hand, and making sure that a…
  • LordSilva -

Replied to the thread 1,274 accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

All of these accounts should be made public. This is something that spoils the game, unbalances the economy and can even inadvertently cause the blocking of receiving players players who are the final recipients of that silver without having anything to
  • Jalfan -

Posted the thread Albion keeps kicking me off!.

Thread
    Today I have been kicked off over and over (around 13:00 CST / 19:00 UST). I have checked my connection. It is working fine & the problem is not on my end. There seems to be a lot of people online flooding the system! As popular as this game is, I…
  • LordSilva -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread 1,274 accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, Since yesterday, we have banned over 1,200 accounts for involvement in third-party currency transactions. This is against our Terms and Conditions and the relevant section is quoted below: Quote: “4.5.1 Users are prohibited from selling,…