Recent Activities

• LannisterStark -

Liked grul’s post in the thread [1. December 2022] Beyond the Veil Patch 1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from LannisterStark: “And thinking about why the mythical mobs are not visible in the map... its just to have the oportunity to everyone to find them without fight. If they will need to make more content in the mist, they shure put this mythical
  • Mandulf -

Replied to the thread remove the names of the mists.

On one hand I agree. Removing names would make it more 'fair'. On the other hand, I disagree. I like that I'm able to recognise the name of a player who ambushed me earlier, so that I can be extra careful around him. I like that I can recognise the…
  • Mandulf -

Replied to the thread purpose of rz in the mist ?.

I took a trip through the red zone yesterday to see the zones. They're pretty empty and I don't really see the point either. Trial hard makes a good point though, I have not seen any portal entrances to dungeons, corrupted dungeons or hellgates inside…
  • Mandulf -

Replied to the thread User Interface Increase limit of hidden islands.

Luckily I'm not at that limit yet, but would be annoyed if I hit that limit. I never visit most of the islands I have access too, just a few of them. I wonder if the 'list of hidden islands' could perhaps be made the other way around? - Let us hide all…
  • Mandulf -

Liked Kryptor’s post in the thread User Interface Increase limit of hidden islands.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone ! I noticed that you could hide islands that you don't want to see through the Travel Planner PNJ image.png I wanted to give it a shot so I started hiding every useless island that I have access too but I noticed that I can't add any more…
  • EBN -

Replied to the thread Crystal Arena keeps matching low ranks vs high ranks.

Quote from GuardianDragonLord: “The development team needs to look over the original idea, so they can't come up with hot pics or a way to solve the problem in the first place. So getting on their case about fixing something that wasn't their idea in…
  • Fallme -

Posted the thread Fey armor price.

Thread
    How much id worth Frey armor. I droped T8 Feyscale Sandals and no one is selling them
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread Solo PvP Pair Daggers/Swords.

Replied to the thread how about...fix the game?.

Quote from Trial_hard: “1) Solo PvP - The PvP community would simply want 1 vs 1 HG. That's quite simple, use the 2 HG and create a 1vs1 HG. For that you can shutdown CD. The PvP player go 1 on 1 HG, the PVE go SRD or Mists ” Do not speak for…
  • Laem -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Bloodletter (NDA BtV patch 1).

Quote from jad0: “Alternative idea:Remove HP dependency, dmg stays like it is now (when opponent is above 40% HP) cd 20s, ability can be recast again with smaller dmg, this will increase cd to 30s. So like whole combo has less dmg, and lower cd, when…
  • DummyRobert -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread Combat Balance NDA Balance 1-12-2022.

Like (Post)
    @DummyRobert SBI made permafrost unreflectable and is going to make blazing unreflectable also even if reflect was a problem due to the new mist walker helm and armor dying to reflect was solved #tryndamere ULTI at this point why play wailing bow when…
  • IanErdz -

Liked Nilrema’s post in the thread Spawning Group Dungeon maps in Roads HO Zone.

Like (Post)
    So I know it might have not meant to work this way when the mist patch came out, but being able to spawn group dungeons in roads was a welcome change. Group dungeons are meant for smaller groups and if you kept them only spawnable by maps would promote…
  • Yaakz -

Replied to the thread Feedback: Loot distribution and average mist player experience..

The other side of the coin should be considered. I mean INFLATION. Like not all the content is played. (There are so many 8.3, too many) With every update, new content was added to the game. A new form of making silver. Also, Albion's population is…
  • ThiRdaLea -

Replied to the thread Bug in the game for 14 million.

I don't agree with you, because he could also dismount him, and he would no longer have invises. The developers were unable to fix the bug from the last patch. This already says something. I'm sure people have gotten stuck before as well.
  • Nilrema -

Posted the thread Spawning Group Dungeon maps in Roads HO Zone.

Thread
    So I know it might have not meant to work this way when the mist patch came out, but being able to spawn group dungeons in roads was a welcome change. Group dungeons are meant for smaller groups and if you kept them only spawnable by maps would promote…
  • Grassalot -

Posted the thread Mists deer kidnapped stag baby!.

Thread
    Dont know if this was intended, but i just got an adept fawn drop from a deer in the mists. I cant begin to tell you how disappointed i was. If new mounts are out of the question from new content, maybe we can get skins from new creatures? Owl,…
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread how about...fix the game?.

The best is, the meta weapon are not even strong in 1:1. These are successful because you can simply have 5+ trys vs u enemy to win. It is like edge of tomorrow movie. Everytime you fail to kill your enemy u simply travel back in time and restart the…
  • Grassalot -

Posted the thread Weapons?.

Thread
    I was just wondering what the possibility is on new weapons from the mythical monster resources? Like melee weapons crafted from spider fangs, ranged from griffin talons, and staves from the heart of the other one ( i dont pay attention to game text…
  • Satanoid -

Replied to the thread Dagger pair Regarding daggers in general.

Adjust and learn a new weapon. The nerfs will always happen to all strong builds, stay flexible and learn to play. Crying about OP builds being nerfed will not help you.