Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von KARMACOP: „Zitat von Sky360: „Y oficialmente ABRIMOS , REVIVAL RE ABRIO , CON DURHAM , DRACODESTROYER Y SHADRICK DE MANOS DERECHAS vamos chicos que salvamos esta comunidad hispana! “ Mucha Suerte de nuevo con Revival Sky360, os deseo lo…
  • Circe1872 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Make premium cheaper verfasst.

Beitrag
    You don't HAVE to have premium to play Albion. Does having premium make your life easier in this game? Yes. But its not like WoW or any other MMO that requires you to have a subscription to play. The fastest way for a game to die is not having any…
  • skillazor -

Mag den Beitrag von Frankasti im Thema Spectral run from specter shoes.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von BRiCK: „Zitat von hypnoticshadow: „First they already nerfed, Second 800k is too much 300/400k should be the price for that effect Third my was not a complain, i go ganking low cost ;) “ You're not paying for the effect. You're paying for the…
  • BoomShank -

Beitrag
    Also forgetting you can play with no premium. $0.00 per month. No need for premium if you just want to PvP, grind to t4-6 gear and go fight people.
  • ViLEuo -

Beitrag
    While I am not thrilled the price in premium has almost doubled since I started playing a few months ago It's still a great option to be able to use silver at all. I think a lot of newer players who won't be able to afford premium with silver will quit…
  • KaraIisArturs -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema make a strictly 1v1 zone and see how people react, i think it will become popular verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Silks: „And tbh im one of those 60% that want to solo play aswel and i agree that risk vs reward is broken everywhere, but i rather see open world solutions, not more and more instanced content. “ whats your solution? [Concept] Solo Zones -
  • ricklhp -

Mag den Beitrag von Karmac im Thema [Updated] Overcharge Feature.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von tabooshka: „Zitat von Karmac: „Honestly I wouldnt mind if there was 100% trash rate “ might as well play non full loot game, try WoW. “ Where in WoW do you lose all of your items on death? What do you even know about ZvZs since arent…
  • dfgfdg -

Mag den Beitrag von Oxy im Thema GG.

Like (Beitrag)
    Ty też fajnie słyszałem że Tiger wraca :D
  • Kutweer -

Mag den Beitrag von Erehwon im Thema The /LFG community - A fully automated Discord Server.

Like (Beitrag)
    So you expected instant uptake? I'd have given it at least a 6 months to grow and kept promoting it. With Faction warfare coming up it could have been a great platform to arrange some cooperation. Fully automated no? So no skin off your teeth to keep…
  • Kutweer -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema The /LFG community - A fully automated Discord Server verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Erehwon: „Fully automated no? So no skin off your teeth to keep it in place. “ ^ Unfortunately the bot that supported all those automation has stopped developing. So, there was no point for me to continue it; because his whole purpose was…
  • please make a zone, like any other zones, except it will be a 1v1 zone 1v1 combat is fun and requires skill and has a great learning curve you are taking away the joy of a 1v1 full loot pvp from your players i have previously suggested a 1v1 button…
  • Wadefu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema make a strictly 1v1 zone and see how people react, i think it will become popular verfasst.

Beitrag
    Are there high end resources in solo zone? If solo players have an impact on the economy because of these zones I could see how this will not get approval...
  • Nvs1980 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Alternative to Overcharge verfasst.

Beitrag
    Simple solution.. Remove the ability for T8 to overcharge. Allow players in T6 gear and above the ability to temporarily boost the enchantment level of their gear. Gear will immediately take damage equal to: 1 level = 25% damage in repair. 2 level =…
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von Silks im Thema HCE admins.

Like (Beitrag)
    the point here is that HCEs are unbalanced to the point where open world players are leaving the open world to make them for fame/profit. so the least we could expect is a nerf to them or a buff to the open world. i myself think that nerfing HCEs would…