Recent Activities

• anduril142 -

Posted the thread App not installed.

Thread
    So i already downloaded albion 5 times now? Everytime i install it in my android, it keeps saying app not installed. I can run games that require more horsepower than albion but not albion. What should i do?
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Someone is currently logged in.

Hey there, when you get disconnected and try to log in again immediately, the server sometimes still thinks your logged in, triggering this error message. If you try it again a moment later you should not get this message.
  • toorlye -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from arteme: “И поэтому, ты все забираешь себе? :thumbsup: Или оставляешь, чтоб потом забрать? Куда деваешь, если не раздаешь? Решила, что люди мало нафармили и поэтому…
  • Degrand -

Replied to the thread Dark-Phoenix [EU - PVE - Small guild - Fort Sterling ].

• Evas_Flarelight -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 6.

Like (Post)
    Rise of Avalon Patch 6 Fixes - Fixed an issue where spell tooltips would not show on mobile - Fixed performance issues with Spirit Animal (Rampant Staff) and reactivated it ingame - Fixed an issue with spell tooltips displaying incorrect values - Fixed…
  • Uppossom1984 -

Posted the thread Truvalast (South Africa) - Read Reviews,Ingredients And Side ....

Thread
    workout. truvalast enhance the manufacturing of energy and improve your proteins synthesis: truvalast development of muscle. It will also help you to fight against the case of insomnia and improve your nervousness. It will help you to stable your…
  • GrimKnight -

Replied to the thread TYRANNICAL INQUISITION [LYMHURST] - RECRUITING NOW.

• Someky -

Replied to the thread [Service] 2.5 M Silver in 10 Minutes | Market Flipping Tool.

Quote from Midgard: “This whole thread sounds dodgy as F*ck. I wouldn’t touch that tool with a barge pole. ” I touched it with a shorter pole myself. It didn't bite. it works. Or at least worked. Putting up in the public forums means it won't last…
  • AveNkg -

Ребят, можно оффтоп?))) Подскажите пожалуйста, или ткните НОСОМ как фармятся очки Сезона (просто риторический вопрос на самом деле) Сколько…
  • Krovu -

Replied to the thread Les Protectors of the Lost Recrutent!.

• PrintsKaspian -

Posted the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 6.

Thread
    Rise of Avalon Patch 6 Fixes - Fixed an issue where spell tooltips would not show on mobile - Fixed performance issues with Spirit Animal (Rampant Staff) and reactivated it ingame - Fixed an issue with spell tooltips displaying incorrect values - Fixed…
  • rasteagle23 -

Replied to the thread La Guilde ROLL BACK recrute !! S10.

• Piraterer -

Replied to the thread still too much rats in corrupteds... a simple solution..

The problem are pvp rats. E.g. Beast1k killing 4 mobs and a out after the kill. The Problem? Hes running full pvp build with no Chance to kill final Boss. Abusing the System to farm players only. If you A Out you should loose all yer earned infamy and…
  • Imo -

Replied to the thread Набор в гильдию UATEAM.

• arteme -

Quote from toorlye: “Quote from arteme: “Чувствую себя ночным хулиганом попугаем, который каждому умнику одно и тоже пишет 100500 раз. :D ” лучше бы ты себя чувствовал ночным идиотом и посчитал, что, к…
  • Yiotoo -

Liked ySLiink’s post in the thread Fishing Sharks.

Like (Post)
    You need at least T7 but i'm not so sure Only starter zones will have sharks, except the Thetford one, the zones that have a shark spots are: Mountain Cross, Forest Cross, Steppe Cross and Highland Cross. You can only fishing shark from the specific…
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread Iphone SE first generation.

AO supports iOS devices with 3GB of RAM or more. iPhone SE 1st gen only has 2GB RAM. More info here: albiononline.com/en/news/ios-beta-test-signup
  • LuckAndLogic -

Posted the thread Awakener / AC.

Thread
    Новая молодая гильдия ищет в свои ряды новичков Мы будем рады рассмотреть любые кандидатуры Требования минимум 2/7 онлайн минимальный опыт игры по всем вопросом в ЛС или же LuckAndLogic#7679