Recent Activities

• She0gorath -

Replied to the thread Mercenary Laborers.

When I first heard about mercenary laborers I thought they would return runes, souls, and relics of the same tier or lower. The fact that they return raw silver, and such a low amount, was quite disappointing. I love the idea of them returning tomes too :thumbsup:
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread 1533 Accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

Well this is a but like alliance gate.. The name and shame thing is basically happened same way ..like hey ...let's ask player base .. it is good PR. They did not realize that they break their own name and shame policy. Maybe it was the new guy on the…
  • She0gorath -

Liked Gabumon’s post in the thread Mercenary Laborers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Aurin: “Merc laborers are not worth it in their current state. ” Correct. They are the Redheaded (literally) step child of laborers. If a buff ever comes though, I am ready with my hoards of contracts. Probably…
  • She0gorath -

Liked Gabumon’s post in the thread Mercenary Laborers.

Like (Post)
    wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Journal According to this, around 7600 silver at 100%, but you can get them at 115% for around 8750. The investment is huge, filling T8 journals is demential, and you're every single time better out with any other kind of…
  • CHEEKIBREAKI -

Replied to the thread [ARCHK] SUN IS EVRYWHERE Rekrutuje!.

• BreadPirate -

Replied to the thread 1533 Accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

Hey guys I think the simple reality is that no one else has the right to sell Albion silver or gold for real life money except SBI. RMT (Real Money Transactions) can bring serious problems to the game including criminal theft and money laundering. So…
  • She0gorath -

Liked Hattenhair’s post in the thread Combat Balance Results of Reddit Poll about Lifetouch Staff.

Like (Post)
    Quote from HIDKstr: “Thats why you can only play Healer OR oneshot. ” That is a core issue of the 2v2 format, not a healer issue, as healers are usually fit to heal parties of 5, including themselves. Meanwhile in an environment where there are only…
  • She0gorath -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Results of Reddit Poll about Lifetouch Staff.

Quote from HIDKstr: “45 Healer abusers, maybe even from a discord? That small poll means nothing right? You can do a twitch pool in a 2s streamer that only play oneshot and always say I hate healers blablabla, most of his audience will repeat the…
  • RenKatal -

Replied to the thread What if...Blink.

Quote from Equart: “After i read some comments on YT , i realised... that probably it is not the wisest decision guys. I did not took into account Gank Squads. And it is the main problem ;( ” I mean a simple solution to that would to have the second cast…
  • TimTomato -

Quote from Korn: “Quote from Zumzat: “Quote from Nesnes: “Just to clarify this: the people that were warned and then banned were not the ones RMTíng, they have been banned because they supported the players that were RMTíng. They have been warned…
  • GeroinEX -

Replied to the thread Украли аккаунт.

Quote from RegaAA: “Здраствуйте, у меня украли аккаунт, и продавали там сереберо как я понял, по причине бана. Хотелось бы вернуть аккаунт там 160…
  • Aurin -

Replied to the thread Destiny Board 100 level.

Level "700" is when you max out all the weapons/armor for that given skill tree.
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread What if...Blink.

After i read some comments on YT , i realised... that probably it is not the wisest decision guys. I did not took into account Gank Squads. And it is the main problem ;(