Recent Activities

• Catandcoffee -

Liked Trial_hard’s post in the thread Holy & Nature are not working properly.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The_Support_God: “you never play against a arcane double magic shock before? same play style holy is underpowered and i can agree to and extent so maybe buff the aoe for Q its nature i am worried about. On live before the 50% damage nerf…
  • Catandcoffee -

Liked Trial_hard’s post in the thread Holy & Nature are not working properly.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The_Support_God: “compare kite build to kite build and not trinity / pike / reg bow/ fire/frost which rely on brawling if bow trinity and fire actualy lost to nature/smite with only 1 dps skill then something is wrong and you know…
  • NicelFarm -

Posted the thread Is renting island weekly for silver prohibited?.

Thread
    hello, my friend has several islands and i wanted him to give permission for me to use them, he said he would give me permission if i paid in silver weekly to use them, is this method prohibited? because I'm using in-game currency. can someone help me
  • Piankov -

Replied to the thread BLOODCULT В поисках свежей крови..

[POE] BLOODCULT Мы - уникальное игровое сообщество с большой историей. Пора и тебе присоединиться к нам! Тем более, мы являемся частью одной старой и очень сплоченной дружной семьи POE - ты найдешь свое место, среди…
  • cwchp -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Into the Fray Update.

@Retroman Hello, one question, after opening a chest from a Castle in Test server (Big castles like the one in Sunfang Cliff), after partially looting the chest the rest of the loot dissapears in less than 2 minutes, is that an intented feature? Because…
  • Why Elder's Bow of Badon e key with Elder's Mercenary Jacket r key can't draw blood? Elder's Boltcasterse e key with Elder's Mercenary Jacket r key can draw blood This is unfair, can the developers improve it? I know Elder's Mercenary Jacket r key is for…
  • Reef -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread I hate ratting in corrupted dungeons.

Like (Post)
    Again it is a design issue not even a balance problem. The Corrupted dungeon design is somehow larger than 2v2 and 5v5 HGs even though it is meant for 1v1 fighting. This makes no sense. Kiting builds will always seem oppressively OP in CD design because…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Report toxic dorks.

• Quagga -

Replied to the thread Alliance > Guild.

• Quagga -

Liked Asheraxia’s post in the thread Cleric robe restricts variety and build design.

Like (Post)
    It would be nice to have the Cultist Robe back in the mix again... perhaps it is a moment to return the 'Physical Immunity' it enjoyed whilst channeling, now that it's other issues have been sorted out, to add variety and also give Cloth a much needed…
  • Piraterer -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Zerg Ganking.

• Quagga -

Replied to the thread Cleric robe restricts variety and build design.

Quote from Mrpotato: “Id just make it so it doesnt triggers with DoT or reflected damage ” there's no other counter on reflect than cleric robe... zvz would be unplayable currently demon armor is a broken item that doesn't count towards debuff and…
  • Jigsawuwu -

Replied to the thread [ARCH]R E A P E R S is recruiting!!!.

• Reef -

Replied to the thread Balance Changes - Into The Fray.

Quote from Fabrizziou: “dual swords actually viable with the buff? ” As i saw on video headshoot tested them in CD. But only CD of course ))))
  • Blenfjorn -

Liked Ko557’s post in the thread Fix Lymhurst Blobs.

Like (Post)
    Been a problem for ever. Please make them visible for all players sakes so we aren't straining ourselves on every forest map.
  • Worros -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread Holy & Nature are not working properly.

Like (Post)
    Finnaly someone wants to take the first step into explaining why nature and holy is not broken bring out the numbers, builds, and ect i am waiting for your PROPER explanation to try and prove me wrong and play holy and nature like a kite build not…
  • Catandcoffee -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Rejuvenating Flower or mushroom which is better ?.

Quote from pytir: “I think the burst healing needs to be increased or grow time reduced bc as it stands now this isn't really that much of an upgrade from mushrooms. With the new change to combat abusing level 1 flowers heals it takes too much time to…
  • Catandcoffee -

Liked pytir’s post in the thread Combat Balance Rejuvenating Flower or mushroom which is better ?.

Like (Post)
    I think the burst healing needs to be increased or grow time reduced bc as it stands now this isn't really that much of an upgrade from mushrooms. With the new change to combat abusing level 1 flowers heals it takes too much time to get your heals out…
  • Catandcoffee -

Liked Heupeller’s post in the thread Balance Changes - Into The Fray.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The_Support_God: “@Heupeller so you blame me for making the skill trash? then let me ask you this what weapon line counters nature in a 1v1 environment open world. assuming you are chasing a nature player / or chasing your target we have…