Recent Activities

• fd2 -

Posted the thread How do I take one item from a stack?.

Thread
    Hello there! I wanna know, how to take one item from a stack? ?( from example, in my bank I have 5 axes for wood, i simultaneously need only one. how can i take one using shortcuts (i want to do it fast and convenient)? At the moment I do it with…
  • stefanw1337 -

Replied to the thread PvE Only Gameplay.

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Wilkan: “What is this game like now for PvE players? ” The game provides 3 options to PVE players:OPTION 1: Learn that the game is heavy into PVP, and while you can certainly enjoy PVE with a group of friends,…
  • Garthel -

Replied to the thread Let's Go Eggbasket Hunting!.

• Shumadinac -

Replied to the thread PVE, Gathering, Crafting,... "NEMA PROBLEMA".

Quote from Whitey161: “Hi, new player here. T3, got my island looking to farm. Do you run group content and how many players do you have ” Hi, feel free to add me in game, or you can come to discord and I will explain.
  • Skitted -

• Yehezkel -

• Banditino -

Liked McDobs’s post in the thread frost staff / daggers / spears.

Like (Post)
    Constantly nerfing stuff won't lead to anything, buffing underdogs is the way to go, small tweaks here and there go along way. Nerf batting everything will result to more cry and un-interesting gameplay. The weapons need utility and tweaks not number…
  • Bac4rdi -

I counted a total of 87 egg baskets in all crosses together. So probably around 260 eggs, dang what a waste ;D
  • RubensRude -

• Exclavo666 -

• czterypalce -

Replied to the thread Misje handlowe dla frakcji.

Już się wyjaśniło... podchodziłem do NPCa z właściwym ekwipunkiem i sercami w sakwie, a misji nie było. Mo błąd polegał na tym, że podchodziłem do niego bez flagi frakcji.
  • Etefo -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread Let's Go Eggbasket Hunting!.

Like (Post)

Posted the thread fps и ms.

Thread
    зависает игра примерно на 1-4 секунды в большинстве случаев где большое скопление людей, все стабилизируется когда я не привожу никаких…
  • sandstorm22 -

Replied to the thread Current state of Gathering.

Quote from Wydoyolo: “Quote from sandstorm22: “I'm going to hit T6 level for 4 different resources shortly. After reading these posts I'm really looking forward to gathering in red and black zones <X ” If you are not in some big alliance, then go with…
  • zamm -

Replied to the thread Tela preta, progama não responde e Disconect.

Aqui acontece o mesmo, mas não é constante. A tela pisca, fica tudo preto e apenas o cursor do jogo aparece, eu continuo logado e escutando o som do jogo normalmente. Ai tenho que fechar o jogo e abrir novamente. Já fiz vários testes e ainda não…
  • sandstorm22 -

Replied to the thread Red Zone Flag PvP Needs To Be Less Punishing on Solo Players.

Quote from Hollywoodi: “I was today for the first time since a few months not in BZ but red. Needed fix gathering helm for testing some chase ratting - different story - other post Back to topic It was mind-blowing. The yellow zones was hyper…
  • Datoke -

• Kuzan -

14 Highland Cross 22 Steppe Cross 18 Forest Cross 14 Mountain Cross 23 Swamp Cross So, there are 91 baskets with eggs
  • Andarilho -

Posted the thread Tela preta, progama não responde e Disconect.

Thread
    Eu conheci o Albion em meados de janeiro de 2019 lembro que quando jogava amava o jogo pq ele roda lisinho no meu PC msm com as configurações medianas, porem retornei a jogar mais agora com a volta de uns amigos, mas o jogo não para de travar e de vez…
  • Xanthirius -

Quote from BBBoca: “Maybe you should pay more attention to a lot of unusable weapons like Whispering bow, lag, better mail, making notes for players in friend list or guild, easier navigation in market, same ip scout and etc. instead of this events.…