Recent Activities

• Snidelz -

Replied to the thread DIe Gilde [Bacon] Volans stellt sich vor.

ich pushe hier mal weil die Spieler in der Gilde ein echt cooler haufen ist und sehr hilfsbereit macht weiter so und ihr werdet ganz weit oben stehen ^^
  • HolyMary -

Replied to the thread Crystal League - Rewards and Schedule.

"So who's the dumb mf starting thinking its a good idea to kill 5v5 content ? A random who rarely do 5v5s? A random who is blind or fail to see there's a decent amount of people that enjoy the 3 cgvgs at each city? The way its set up with 3 gvg is good…
  • RenKatal -

Replied to the thread two player Mechanic Addition.

Quote from Midgard: “@Tallju take a look at his posting history. He’s not serious, he’s trolling the forum. ” Or he is, and he just has a bunch of bad ideas.
  • Krysta -

Posted the thread Departure at the entrance to the land auction..

Thread
    At the entrance to the auction, for example, in the fort, I encountered a departure and it’s a constant one when you go down to the auction at me or the game crashes right away or the black screen and the flight. At the second entrance to the game,…
  • RenKatal -

Replied to the thread Black Zone Gathering in Queen needs a tweak..

Quote from Roccandil: “Realistically, there aren't anywhere near enough Outlands farm plots to replace personal islands. Furthermore, I think personal islands should simply be the place you get started learning how to farm, and get a decent return,…
  • Yoren -

Posted the thread Newbie-friendly guild?.

Thread
    Hi everyone, I just started playing two days ago, and I am looking for a newbie-friendly guild to join. I am currently living in Ireland - GMT time. How do I tell the difference between a good guild and a potatoe guild (they are something I was…
  • Hollywoodi -

Liked Dragorn’s post in the thread Can we please get solo hellgates?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Drake_IronHeart: “Go play a single player game if you want to do solo stuff in a MMO! 2v2 should be the smallest! ” 1v1 is still MULTIplayer!
  • CaptainPando -

Posted the thread When Crafting Avalonian Armor.

Thread
    When crafting Avalonian Armor it doesnt give fame towards Journals. At least with Cloth pieces. Havent tested the other ones. Crafted some 6.3 and got no fame towards journals.
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Public Hideout - LF Small Guilds, Solo players, Traders.

Oh, we finally managed it as small guild.. Placing was easy, then we went to defence.. 70 man raid of people that was bored showed.. But we had paid a mega Alliance, that rolled over the 70 ... So we have a hideout now, unfortunately our gatherer…
  • RenKatal -

Replied to the thread Static Keeper Dungeons on the Royal Island.

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Why can't PVE players use it? ” You are throwing PvE players into a hard full loot PvP environment, instead of the standard for yellow which is knockdown only. Quote from Hollywoodi: “Mobs too hard or damage immune? ” No,…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Static Keeper Dungeons on the Royal Island.

Why can't PVE players use it? Mobs too hard or damage immune? And it is great they red, more fame.. I don't see any problem.
  • Griphorion -

Liked Psycha’s post in the thread PSA: How to tell if someone is using the radar hack.

Like (Post)
    This needs more attention asap.. SBI when you fixing this?
  • Griphorion -

Replied to the thread PSA: How to tell if someone is using the radar hack.

I already asked for explanations in about 4 different threads here on forum. Devs just deleted the threads. We deserve more informations about it, its a urgent situation. Are devs already banning the users ? Working on a solution ? Come on we deserve…
  • image.pngЭто у него в 1 руке 6.2 а в другой 6.1 не пойму? первый раз такое Или это шмот его помощника тоже показывают? Ранше не видел
  • Vivra -

Replied to the thread What do we say to a gankers? Not today! Become the first, famous anti-ganker!.

• Kiske -

Dude if u remove the gvgs, dont make 1 cgvg per day becouse that was already in the last update. Stop killing the 5vs5 content.
  • blast204 -

Replied to the thread Public Hideout - LF Small Guilds, Solo players, Traders.

Hi, Planning to have a hideout down a few zones into White Lock (From Fort Sterling), within the next few days possibly. Sorry for the delayed responses waiting to see how the area settles, and need to figure out what assistance is needed. Not putting…
  • DAZROUN -

Hi there I've only started playing crystals recently. It's quite a fun pvp mode mixed with some rewards (mainly loot). Close to hellgates but with less rats running around. It became a very good substitute for hellagtes for me since it's all about…
  • LordSilva -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Changes to Hideouts, Elite Dungeons & Other Fixes.

Creating an NPC in ONE (and only one) of the guild's hideouts linked to the character's island. With the following rules: - Only elements of the guild that owns the hideout can use that teleport. - The connection is only between the one guild hideout