Recent Activities

• Hellements -

Replied to the thread Tier 4 tank..

Masterpiece items give you +100 item power, which means 4.1 MP is the same ip as normal 4.2, often the 4.2 would be cheaper. So just check the market for urself and see whats cheaper. You can also go ahead and enchant your 4.1 armor to 4.2 with souls if…
  • Someky -

Replied to the thread A totally new.. chapter.

• Magicsparkle -

Replied to the thread New players, ways to earn silver?.

Quote from Stringendo: “As a starter (easiest way), just plant carrots, water half of them using focus so you will not buy any more seed. If you still have focus left, refine the fibers that you gathered and sell them on the market (Just constantly…
  • Rqzm -

Replied to the thread Imperium Sine Fine - Recrute !.

• Magicsparkle -

Replied to the thread New players, ways to earn silver?.

Quote from Stringendo: “As a starter (easiest way), just plant carrots, water half of them using focus so you will not buy any more seed. If you still have focus left, refine the fibers that you gathered and sell them on the market (Just constantly…
  • Someky -

Liked Number19’s post in the thread HCE stats and fishing.

Like (Post)
    I would like to suggest adding stats after you finish HCE map with the chart about damage dealt by players and maybe even fame/silver per hour. It could be something like in arenas/crystal league. Also, I would like to suggest removing static shark…
  • Someky -

Replied to the thread Ragefullxy 0% tax city plots, have pleasure to craft.

• bugowski -

Replied to the thread "Hand Of Bless" из города Thetford.

• bugowski -

Replied to the thread "Hand Of Bless" из города Thetford.

• Skelst -

Replied to the thread T7 Red Zones only have T4-T6 resources?.

Quote from Zoream: “Even though I'm a fisherman and full spec I think you shouldn't be able to fish for T7 in royals. ” Cause then @Zoream could satisfy his greed and bragging rights about risk and rewards. Fact is, you’d be better off fishing in BZ…
  • I work at a supermarket and make about 20mil / hour.
  • Khladraven -

Replied to the thread Can we buff the invisibility time on deathgivers a bit?.

Quote from kheeta: “Yeap I’m talking about TODAY balance with that chain slash Before that slash 3sec invis was reasonable and balanced But today WITH this chain slash deathgivers don’t need invis at all There are even “all in” builds with…
  • Nightgure -

Replied to the thread El juego de mal en peor.

Lo del ping sólo lo experimenté un día y éso que vivo en un lugar realmente alejado, puede que tengas un problema con tu proveedor de internet realiza los test de velocidad cuándo tengas mucho ping para ver que ocurre, lo que si esta molesto son los bots.
  • Skelst -

Replied to the thread T7 Red Zones only have T4-T6 resources?.

Quote from Dran68: “You can fish T8 in royals too... ” You are a funny guy, Tommy. :sleeping:
  • jiko323 -

Posted the thread The item I buy in marketplace not appear in my inventory.

Thread
    Hi, I am jiko323, I have been playing this game for weeks now, This is the most enjoyable game that I have played. I play this game using my pc and phone. The issue is whenever I buy items in Marketplace, the items did not appear in my inventory and this…
  • My team does lvl1 everyday, we tried to do lvl2s, but theres like no reward compared to lvl1 and 200x more risk, and its putting a strain on people with losing 5+ sets per person, right now you only face top teams . like a budget build is around 300k,…
  • Ashoracky -

Liked glokz’s post in the thread Feedback on 20v20 crystal league - please share your own experience.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, I would like to write little bit about my experience with 20v20 so far. The goal is to ensure developers are aware of the situation and act accordingly if something is not as per their desire. Also, I'd like to reach out to the community…
  • MEATCUP -

Replied to the thread Feedback on 20v20 crystal league - please share your own experience.

Great post Glockz. I hope you all find more parity in content. speaking of content it would be nice to add a timer so that people not living on the eastern seaboard have a chance in hell to play. -salty west side boy
  • tabooshka -

Replied to the thread Feedback on 20v20 crystal league - please share your own experience.

My team does lvl1 everyday, we tried to do lvl2s, but theres like no reward compared to lvl1 and 200x more risk, and its putting a strain on people with losing 5+ sets per person, right now you only face top teams . like a budget build is around 300k,…