Recent Activities

• Tesni -

Liked FurFuxAke’s post in the thread What's the purpose of having an alt character?.

Like (Post)
    1 - the extra focus you can get, if premium 2 - the extra learning points you can get 3 - extra island 4 - spying / scouting An alt is an investment, in terms of time and money, but it can pay off if you play long term. I use alts for refining…
  • Tesni -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread What's the purpose of having an alt character?.

Like (Post)
    1) daily focus 2) LP (specialize in different things) 3) optional monthly rewards 4) personal islands (farms/laborers/storage space) 5) multiple city locks (locations) 6) anonymity
  • Yiotoo -

Liked Owlsane’s post in the thread Speed Shot buff suggestion (W spell - all Bows).

Like (Post)
    I think we can all aggree that currently speed shot is the only W spell without any real use watsoever in the bow line. For a spell providing attack speed and movement speed, it has all the arguments to be used for auto-attack bows but various points…
  • Yiotoo -

Liked Owlsane’s post in the thread Normal Bow change suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Currently normal bow is on an unbalanced state. The E provides an attack speed and normal attack boost each hit you do and at max stack you have also a pierce element, in addition to this is you can have full uptime on this spell (basically launching…
  • Tesni -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread What's the purpose of having an alt character?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bieve: “Frowned upon? ” The exact opposite in fact. The way focus is generated and used means the game design actively encourages it. More characters with premium means more $$ into the SBI coffers.
  • Wahku -

Replied to the thread Pros / Cons.

Quote from Orekid: “This response is a little misleading. Almost every weapon has a viable option for pve and pvp. You should pick a weapon that looks fun to play. What's more important is that you try to get 700/700 in that weapon. It's going to make…
  • Yiotoo -

Liked Owlsane’s post in the thread Longbow buff suggestion.

Like (Post)
    We can all agree that longbow is nowhere to be seen in the current game. PvE/Solo/Small scale/ZvZ. Maybe as a new player weapon but i think they are rare and they also figure out quickly that every other bows are better. One of the main things that…
  • Akoiii -

Posted the thread Гильдия Phoenix Agency.

Thread
    Проводится набор в гильдию Phoenix Agency
    PHOENIX AGENCY - это гильдия - новичок, планирующая развиваться в PVE/PVP На данный момент гильдия только начинает развитие и нам нужны время и силы на это В дальнейшем появятся
  • Wahku -

Replied to the thread Is Albion Online repetitive for you?.

• Wahku -

Replied to the thread Havn't played in a long time. Question on cosmetics:.

• SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread Fake investment with referal skins. And about skins in the game..

Quote from Knuffeldraak: “Or, you know, let the referral rewards only work when they actually PAY membership via cash rather than silver/gold. ” This is a very good idea. You can't repeat the referral cycle this way, SBI keep their revenue, normal…
  • Thanks for the info.
  • SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread Fake investment with referal skins. And about skins in the game..

Quote from Deathskills: “I genuinely don't think they'll touch you if you have less than 5 alts per season since it is too smalls scale. ” Then what happen if half of the player base each refer 4 alt account each season ?? The problem stays the same.
  • Wahku -

Replied to the thread hey, what's going on?.

• SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread Max spec or switch to another spec (combat fame).

Quote from Zoream: “I can't think of a single group dungeon where it is possible to get 15 of the upper trash mobs in one go. Maximum of the upper trash mobs you can pull at once is probably around 6 or 8 in some of the mines and Morgana, tend not to…
  • Wahku -

Replied to the thread Feedback on the balance changes on this patch.

I play as a nature staff class and I'm all about balance between classes so things are fair and fun for everyone playing I just hope when the new patch hits it does not hinder the class as a whole or it may be time to cancel my accounts and take a…
  • SpicyPepper -

Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “You forget the 500 referral reward. Refer someone and you get 500 gold + 10m skin. You actually only pay 7.5 m (9 - 1.5) for a 10 mil skin. Not to mention premium on the referred alt account also unlock…
  • zzbot -

Replied to the thread The Jackals - Шакалы пополняют стаю!.

• You forget that nature can also equip mage robe. Nature - Mage Robe also while it is true that bow can use explosive arrow and enchanted quiver to kill nature or any builds in general with stupid amounts of damage but in what situation would bow use…
  • MANTRAY -

Posted the thread 자동결제 취소해주세요..

Thread
    자동결제 취소 바랍니다. :(