Recent Activities

• Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Lands Awakened Patch 1.

Quote from Hattenhair: “@Retroman Will anything be done about Holy Flash Q3's energy costs? The spell is more energy efficient than it's solo target counterpart (Generous Heal Q1), even if used on a lone target. ” my expectation - yes in around 9-22…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread I lost my money on nothing.

Quote from Piraterer: “Quote from irmeya: “I used to play Albion online 4 or 5 months ago and I bought one month premium offer thinking it’s for only one month without renewal but today I was surprised with a mail and went a s fast as possible to…
  • Trial_hard -

Posted the thread Bow Q knock needs a change.

Thread
    It just makes no sense to have a knockback hard CC on a Q on short CD This will never balance out. You have the next mace build coming up as Badon, Valor, damage super run boots, whatever helmet - potentially mage on played on full mobility /…
  • Elmarons -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] Volans sucht aktive Mitspieler.

• ziigii -

Replied to the thread Dungeons in this game SUCK!!.

Quote from Quagga: “Introducing separate loot pools based on content. Dividing loot pools into three subgroups: 1 - instances a - corrupted dungeons b - hellgates c - HCE 2 - open world a - solo dungeons b - group dungeons c - avalonians d - ow…
  • Waxenn -

Replied to the thread MARCUS YENİ OYUNCULARINI ARIYOR !.

• VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread ZvZ Suggestion: Adding Necromancy Without Lagging the Game.

Good post. Bad idea. Necromancy is conceptually unsuitable for Albion.
  • ShanDu97 -

Liked Piraterer’s post in the thread Conqueror's Challenge.

Like (Post)
    An Orb blue in a 20 Man Group is around 1,3k Might, Purple 3k. And you get a might boost for each Level of your Guild. Silver Rank is around 20% more might and 15k might if im not wrong. Avas are dropping might too. An addicted Player can reach it in 30…
  • BOOMSHINEKING -

Posted the thread Combat Balance 1h spear.

Thread
    please buff 1h spear its auto attack damage is weak and its E is not on par with other spears either give reduced cooldown or give more damage for E dont say it was op using Q for spear is hard initself but nerfing the auto attack is like making it to a…
  • BOOMSHINEKING -

Posted the thread spears.

Thread
    please buff 1h spear its auto attack damage is weak and its E is not on par with other spears either give reduced cooldown or give more damage for E dont say it was op using Q for spear is hard initself but nerfing the auto attack is like making it to a…
  • Guommer -

Posted the thread Hunter Corrrupted Mob Win.

Thread
    I believe there is a bug in corrupted dungeon hunter level where if you are downed my mobs it counts as a win for opponent even if there had not attacked you.
  • Piraterer -

Replied to the thread Conqueror's Challenge.

An Orb blue in a 20 Man Group is around 1,3k Might, Purple 3k. And you get a might boost for each Level of your Guild. Silver Rank is around 20% more might and 15k might if im not wrong. Avas are dropping might too. An addicted Player can reach it in 30…
  • Piraterer -

Replied to the thread I lost my money on nothing.

Quote from irmeya: “I used to play Albion online 4 or 5 months ago and I bought one month premium offer thinking it’s for only one month without renewal but today I was surprised with a mail and went a s fast as possible to look in the PayPal account…
  • QueenBaee -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] NIZARIS COME JOIN- (SEA & EU) T8 HIDEOUTS/PVP/ZVZ/FF/AVA/HCE.

• Orduck -

Posted the thread Hellgates.

Thread
    May we ever see 3vs3 hellgates, or maybe 2vs2vs2, or 5vs5vs5 hellgates? This would add more interesting pvp moments and new builds.
  • Catandcoffee -

Posted the thread Nature Staff jobless,after developer buff Holy staff Q3 ..

Thread
    Now , Holy staff Q3 are more easy heal for group heal than Nature. Before Buff HOLY Q3 ,in Bandit events people will looking for 3 fallen + 1 Wild (it's balance?) , now some people will looking for 4 Fallen, Wild if don't have fallen they will pick (it…
  • Catandcoffee -

Replied to the thread Just delete the nature weapon tree.

Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Onesime: “Please delete nature staff. I have enough of this game. There is a spell that exists in the holy tree that is called "holy flash". Low energy cost. Low cooldown. AOE. Same heals as the mono Q. When…
  • Relgok -

Replied to the thread The-Fallen /// PVP,ZVZ in Thetford.

• Ich wünsche dir viel Glück bei deinem Vorhaben.