Recent Activities

• Deathskills -

Replied to the thread Quarrier boots in Corrupted Dungeons.

Y'all complain about of the rare boots that are actually decent from a gathering set. Secondly, on top of that, the guy, to reach max speed, needs to be hit 3 times before that or else it's kinda slow (it's base 50% so slower than regular run) and each…
  • Teracoic -

Liked Talion’s post in the thread Forum Data Breach - Please Change Your Password.

Like (Post)
    Chère communauté d'Albion, Malheureusement, nous avons pris connaissance d’une fuite de données dans l’un de nos systèmes, au cours de laquelle un individu malveillant a eu accès à des parties de la base de données des utilisateurs de notre…
  • GroZzyy -

Replied to the thread Имба ганкер или что ?.

Спасибо что пояснил за пуху. Получается читер, давайте дружно репортить этого гада.
  • DeathCry -

Replied to the thread error on download.

I am having same issue. Download stops after a few seconds. Get "Error on download" message. Click "Retry" button. Get message "Error: could not verify identity of the update site. Please go to albiononline.com and download a fresh installer". Go to…
  • Jagere -

Replied to the thread Spear is trash tier.

I figure Ava Spear is more for Tank style. Just my thoughts.
  • Deathskills -

Liked Draedark’s post in the thread Censorship in Albion Online?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Neesh: “Quote from Draedark: “Quote from Piddle: “This isn't America. ” And even if it was, free speech does not apply to privately owned spaces. The rules are laid out by the owners of said spaces. The owners would be free to ban any…
  • Draedark -

Liked Neesh’s post in the thread Censorship in Albion Online?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Draedark: “Quote from Piddle: “This isn't America. ” And even if it was, free speech does not apply to privately owned spaces. The rules are laid out by the owners of said spaces. The owners would be free to ban any word they so choose,…
  • Neesh -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Neesh: “Quote from Draedark: “Quote from Piddle: “This isn't America. ” And even if it was, free speech does not apply to privately owned spaces. The rules are laid out by the owners of said spaces. The owners would be free to ban any…
  • Darkros -

Replied to the thread Quarrier boots in Corrupted Dungeons.

please remove this broken garbage from corrupted
  • Draedark -

Replied to the thread Censorship in Albion Online?.

• Jandemambes -

Posted the thread Имба ганкер или что ?.

Thread
    Короче напал на меня тип когда я рыбачил. Я сразу оказался в 90%ом замедлении (это замедление продержалось до конца моей жизни).…
  • Cheaps -

Replied to the thread Anyone else has a client version error again? Just after an update as well...

Nevermind, now without me doing anything it randomly started working. It’s still German tho. Sad life.
  • ToothlessRaider -

Replied to the thread We 21:9 Users DO have an unfair advantage..

Quote from Hattenhair: “Now imagine some poor guy with a 4:3 or a 5:4 monitor. He would be considered clinically blind by Albion standarts. ” Best comment ever lol
  • ToothlessRaider -

Liked Hattenhair’s post in the thread We 21:9 Users DO have an unfair advantage..

Like (Post)
    Now imagine some poor guy with a 4:3 or a 5:4 monitor. He would be considered clinically blind by Albion standarts.
  • Quote from NBKilla: “If we could get like Stalker/Slayer level HG it would be crazy good. I'm kinda new to PvP and get paired against hardcore, seasoned, gucci geared seasoned players just make getting into this kind of content a shitstorm. ” Me and…
  • If we could get like Stalker/Slayer level HG it would be crazy good. I'm kinda new to PvP and get paired against hardcore, seasoned, gucci geared seasoned players just make getting into this kind of content a shitstorm.
  • Neesh -

Replied to the thread Censorship in Albion Online?.

Quote from Draedark: “Quote from Piddle: “This isn't America. ” And even if it was, free speech does not apply to privately owned spaces. The rules are laid out by the owners of said spaces. The owners would be free to ban any word they so choose,…
  • CigNus -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Piddle: “This isn't America. ” And even if it was, free speech does not apply to privately owned spaces. The rules are laid out by the owners of said spaces. The owners would be free to ban any word they so choose, offensive or not. Now…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread We 21:9 Users DO have an unfair advantage..

Now imagine some poor guy with a 4:3 or a 5:4 monitor. He would be considered clinically blind by Albion standarts.
  • CigNus -

Posted the thread Feature: Character Sheet Detail: Fame Credit Conversion.

Thread
    The Details for the character sheet could take what you're wearing and compare it to your destiny board and show what % of your fame is being converted into fame credits and how much silver/fame point it's costing you. Thoughts?